Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gundam Seed - Quick Question about Lacus

RE: Gundam Seed - Quick Question about Lacus

Don't forget that when Kira goes SEED Mode in Phase-50 the "egg bursting scene" is also missing and we know that Kira can go SEED Mode.

RE: Gundam Seed - Quick Question about Lacus

well since it's supposed to mean that they've 'evolved', I guess Lacus has SEED so she can make babies with Kira and Cagalli can make babies with Arthrun and have 'evolved' SEED babies then LoL...

Gundam Seed - Quick Question about Lacus

Sorry, posted in wrong thread

lol is it me or do u ppl at gotwoot fourms really like the idea of sexually reproducing with all characters. i remember wen i wuz around the naruto fourms there were people thinking that sasuke cud have sex w/ hinita so they'd have real weird eyes...

ok now about the topic, i also wondered about the seed mode and lacus and cagali being natural or coordinator. i forget did kira and cagali come from same dad or mom?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

dang I didn't mean to be all perverted or whatever, but why else would Lacus have SEED mode if she doesn't do shit with it anyway? that's all I'm asking =p

and kira and cagalli come from the same mom I think

edit: and cagalli is a natural

To add to the Cagalli = Natural thing, I also believe she's a natural, because when she pilots strike-rouge, she needs some AI-assisted program system to pilot it, which may mean that she doesn't have the adaptabilities of a coordinator (notice how everytime any main character gets in a suit they immediately know how to use all it's functions...haah).

I dont think seed is something equally in everyone no matter what was hinted in GS...some activate it almost at will...some seem to go in seed mode when they got enough adrenaline and are focused on a single task...some can't do it even if their life depends on it.
    Well, Lacus can fly her pink concert gig zaku and own everyone in seed mode..