Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bleach 20 Discussion

Bleach 20 Discussion

http://bleachportal.saikoug.com/download.php?id=5&file=[Chihiro

this torrent seems to be getting slammed atm and it took a few tries to get it to work for me just as a heads up =)

Edit: Added lunar to the topic summary =)

Added discussion to topic and fixed link to chihiro's BT.

Bleach 20

Speed-sub, meaning its existence is base purely on speed, no whining!

RE: Bleach 20

Ehhh..... don't really trust speed subs all that much. I'll just wait for Lunar.

its actually decent...i've seen worst =P
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

kick ass episode, finally got to see under sandal hat's hat!!

Bleach 20 by Lunar

Enough said.

Yes. And in regards to this episode... fuck yes. I've actually got a dwindling feeling for Naruto now. Bleach is just on the up and up for me. This one was pretty fuckin rad.

dont worry kam ur not the only one know feels like that, i wish i could feel once again the magic of the naruto anime [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Awesome episode, as usual.

Bleach 20 Discussion

maybe its just me.....but bleach's story doesnt seem all THAT original

actually the best thing going for it is the graphics and music....but im not complaining [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

still yet to find anything quite as intense as some of the chuunin exam matches in naruto
    but thats mainly because in bleach they go through the suspenseful moments too fast for them to build up IMO

ah well, i guess you cant expect much originality these days, since everything's been done already.
    but as of right now, i would still take a new naruto manga over a new bleach ep anyday
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

It just me or did all the captains have messed up / extra long mouths? =P

Interesting zanapanku(sp?) for ichago, all offense it seems but that makes sense.

Bleach 20 Discussion

ah assertn but what about a new bleach manga over a new naruto ep

edit: just saw this ep, its great. ugh i cant wait till next week to see them get to soul society

RE: Bleach 20 Discussion

lol @ Assertn expecting something original at a shounen series...

Great ep, Ichigo's reaction to the cat was priceless. Now all we need is for Tatsuki to get some powers and this show will be complete.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

oh no bud, i never expected anything new after i saw a hybrid of yu yu hakasho and inu yasha in the very 1st episode [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

basey....i dont read bleach manga, so i dunno....but chances are yes, because the naruto anime often disappoints me :/
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: Aeon
    Great ep, Ichigo's reaction to the cat was priceless. Now all we need is for Tatsuki to get some powers and this show will be complete.
    it does seem to be leading up to that, her pathetic spirit energy, her hand, and the whole, I'm like sakura, always in the way, but sooooooo much cooler

its like a vibe.

Originally posted by: Konoha Rek
    Originally posted by: Aeon
    it does seem to be leading up to that, her pathetic spirit energy, her hand, and the whole, I'm like sakura, always in the way, but sooooooo much cooler

its like a vibe.
    is it a NIce Vibe?
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

hahaha

yeah i expect tatsuki to join the group eventually
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

i was gettinbg really really excited when i thought that Rikias brother was gonna fight those two captains. then i just felt teased. It good to see that the scooby gang is gonna go to SS, and im guessing that that cat will take human form after using the soul exchanger.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Bleach 20 Discussion

damn!!!!
    My favourite character has arrived, the captain that got tied up!! awesome

damn this is cool, bleach is better than naruto imo.
    this ep was a funny one also, i love it, ichigo, his dad, urahara, orihime, chad, hahaha, they're to good.

"Good MORNING Ichigo!"
    "You were able to dodge that attack; you are truly my son."
    haha

and the blood note on the wall, and urahara's 'scary voice', haha.
    had me in stitches.