Thread: Gundam Seed

skyleung

Gundam Seed

Is there anyplace I could find Gundam Seed whole series episode 1-50 subbed by Aone???

RE: Gundam Seed

did aone do it all?

goto boxtorrents.com the version there is good.

AonE didn't do it all. They stopped when it got licensed. I believe HaroHaro did the rest.

yeah... you need a combination of aone, aj, anime-kingdom, haro-haro... at least that's the combination i have

The Gseed torrent at Box has: Seed-Fansubs, Anime Junkies, Haro Haro, and Dark Arts. If you want a one subber only collection, you should go to Seed-Fansubs channel on Irc, the bots there have all but 2 episodes (I think) of Gseed.
    Server: irc.rizon.net
    Channel: #Seed-Fansubs
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Gundam Seed

To follow up NM's reply, the XDCC bots at #Seed-Fansubs have episodes 1 to 33 subbed by Seed-Fansubs (on the XDCC list, it has S-I, Aoshi, and A-G as the subbers for 1 to 25. These groups formed the name Seed-Fansubs since it would have probably been a bother to be known by their own group names. So those episodes are by the same people)

In my opinion, this is how I would do it. I would first download the episodes from the two torrents that were given before containing the mixed groups. Then I would get any episodes between 1 to 33 from Seed-Fansubs that are not from them and replace them. Hope I could help.

P.S: Here is the XDCC lists for the bots on the channel.

EDIT: Actually, there are various groups who are doing DVD encodes of it now. KickAssAnime is one of them (up to episode 12), Anime-HQ has released up to episode 30 with DVD quality MKV files (dual-audio with english subs) and Anime-Supreme has released up to episode 5 with DVD quality OGM files. There are probably more out there, it just takes a good search.

I have seen an episode by Anime-Supreme and frankly, I really wasn't impressed. Since it is a DVD encode the opening and ending kareoke are basically non-existent and the translation was par with Seed-Fansubs's. The only plus was that the quality was much better than that of the subbing groups. I have not seen the others (KickAssAnime and Anime-HQ) but it would probably be the same. In my opinion, I would go with the fansubbers, but I have left the option to you (all).

EDIT 2: Made a few changes to my information.

hmm, i've downloaded from boxtorrents, but they don't have the OVA. i can't seem to find the OVA anywhere also...any1 know where to download it?
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."

You can get the OVA at Seed Fansubs channel using Irc.
    Channel: #Seed-Fansubs
    Server: irc.rizon.net
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

ahh...nvr saw that on boxtorrents..haha, thnx for the answers
    "You can never know everything, and part of what you know is always wrong. Perhaps even the most important part. A portion of wisdom lies in knowing that. A portion of courage lies in going on anyways."