Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Manga: D.Gray-Man

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Manga: D.Gray-Man

My Review.

D.Gray Man is about a guy named Allen Walker, and it follows his way of being an Exorcist, the people he meets and the Akuma's he kills and the stories with it. They're after the 'Innocence', a power which someone can sync with, and get certain powers and abilities, before The Earl of The Millenium (The Akuma's creator) gets to it first. A good manga being done by the people at Yanime, upto chapter 24, been reading this from chapter 1 release and just wondered if anyone beside Bud and I read it.

Chapter 24 has been released. I don't think they do http release, maybe from somewhere else, i get it on IRC.

www.yanime.com
    #yanime @ irc.irchighway.net

Give it a go, you might like it.

Every Chapter released by Yanime on this site, direct downloads.
    <u>Click Here</u>

RE: D.Gray Man

sounds intresting thanks for telling us about it.

damn that was a cool chapter by that i mean 25
    get it at yanime.

allen cries over an akuma being turned into dark matter.

hurry up people i think you will like this manga.

I read the first vol and its pretty good even if the main characther reminds me of Ed from FMA.

I like the "imaginery end of 19th century"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

yeah reminds me of ed aswell
    ch26 is out also.

Are you liking, going yo continue?

Im gonna continue reading it cause i like it so far.

kai... im not in my room right now... but send me chapter 26 by aim.. it's in auto-get...

and yeah, it does remind me of Ed also... he seems to have the same sort of justice and character....

i'm still not convinced about his arm and stuff... it looks damn ugly when it gets bigger than himself...

Its ugly but its a cool arm.

I like the whole world,akuma and stuff.

ch27 is out, argh it's so annoying i think i will wait for two chapters.

not much happens, his eye is healing, and quickly, bit paronoid

it's cool.. his eye recovering i dont mind.....

chapter was good, especially when he is in the huge croud doubting himself...

oh... and in this chapter it is very evident on why he reminds me of Ed...

damn, another nice chapter 28 is out.

Ed haha, I typed Ed in first so i'm leaving it, heh.

Allen, I think has gotten over it, and Noah's family and the Akuma's straight in for the attack, they waste no time.

And the Bookman is staring down like 5, counting the shadows, I want to see him fight, I'm thinking he's going to be really good. Looks like one of those old Chinese Masters with his hand in his sleeves.

lol yeah... very good chapter...

it looks like almost everyone in the public is an akuma... and that hammer kicks ass

I haven't read 28 yet but what the hell was wrong with Allen in 27 just cause he couldnt see with his cursed eye doesnt mean he cant tell who the akumas are.

I mean all the oher exorsist doesnt have an eye that can tell who are akuma or not.

Also Yanime is the fastet group ever, i mean they realease chapters so fast 28 was out before i finished reading 27[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

nope... other exorcist cant tell who are akumas and who arent... they only know after action has been taken... for example in the previous arc no one could tell that other guy was an imposter except Allen since he can see who are akumas with his left eye

I mean they can sense when they are gonna be attacked. Like the Rabi he knew who were Akumas cause he sensed their attack.

After reading 28 its good that Allen learned how rest of the exorcist live,waiting to be attacked.

well it's like asking someone that has used a calculator his whole life, to suddenly do complicated arithmetics in his head...

and as you read in ch. 28, he never relied on instincts... he always used his eye to determine things...

Yeah it was good for him to rely on his instincts for a change. Who knows someday he might lose his cursed eye for good.

The events in 28 looks like they made Allen more serious about the job thats a good things. Wouldnt wont him saying i cant kill humans when they are up against the Noah or whatever they are called.

Chapter 29:

hmmm seems it's based on one innocence, exorcists get it, everythings ok, the earl gets it, everything is over.

After reading 29 i wonder two things

who have the heart innocence and what power does that innocence have other than making all other innocences powerless.

It would be boring if a general had it cause it would more intresting if a normal excorsist had it.

it looks like they'll be defending Allen's master... i hope he is badass