Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Manga: D.Gray-Man

D.Gray Man

Chapter 56

#dgrayman @ irc.irchighway.net - www.dgrayman.com

This guy has fucked Allen up, I'm not to sure what is going to happen, but he is the main character so he can't die, or unless he can be revived some way, but I still don't think he'll die.
    Tiki Mick is so badass, these Noah guys are so cool. Able to put his hand through you and only touch what he wants to touch, heh, this guy just destroys the innocence.

and the innocence is now flying away with Tim, as Tiki Mick wants to destroy it.

D.Gray Man

Just caught up...

Man 2 great chapters in a row, Allen sure is fucked up... I hope he dies, just to see where the manga takes us from there

D.Gray Man

That'd be ballsy, killing off Allen that is, but I think he's going to end up with Soman's innocence. Either that or the D.Gray-man is going to evolve into something more powerful, which, despite being pretty lame, makes sense since it is akuma related. It was a curse he got from his foster-father whom he made into an akuma, right?

57 is out, i got it on #lurk @ irchighway

Guess who's back...

D.Gray Man

damn, i was looking on in the #dgrayman channel and it seems one of the yanime editors doesn't want to edit this anymore, so it seems releases have been slow.

D.Gray Man

Ah man, that sucks... kAi, offer your editing services... Then you can hook me up

D.Gray Man

FUCKING HELL IT'S DONE, upto chapter 61 have been released

W00t!!!!

www.timcanpi.net

GO GO GO!!!!

some nice stuff happens, and it's cool to read a few chapters at once that are new.

hehe

Missing Nin

D.Gray Man

Originally posted by: kAi
    damn, i was looking on in the #dgrayman channel and it seems one of the yanime editors doesn't want to edit this anymore, so it seems releases have been slow.
    The issue is its licensed so Timcanpi is the only group I know of still doing it. Although I do really like what happened in the last 4 chapters this series is really picking up nicely.

D.Gray Man

No, the issue was that the editor is too lazy.

D.Gray Man

yeah, fucking editor getting lazy...

and Timcanpi are such morons... on one page they use Linali... and in the next page they use Rinali... I mean, come'on this are bullshit mistakes...

Anyways... these few chapters were ok...

The girl that stayed besides Allen while he was sick seems cool, maybe the love triangle is being formed between Allen, Rinali, and her...

Also the captain of that other organization seems pretty cool, actually all the characters over there seem cool...

D.Gray Man

Damn that was an interesting way to keep Allen's innocence from being completely destroyed. I think Miranda and Crowley are going to fall miserably in love..oh jeez that's corny.
    Anywaws, right on, i'm glad to see those tincampi bastards get a few releases out. Hope they keep 'em coming at a reasonable pace now

D.Gray Man

Chapters 62-66 have been released by Timcanpi, get those chapters here -> kippeimanga.net

D.Gray Man

It seems I somehow missplaced volumes 3 and up does anyone know a place where I can get them?

D.Gray Man

timcanpi.net has all of it there, go to the downloads section, it's all individual chapters though.

D.Gray Man

Thanks.

D.Gray Man

Chapter 67 was released will be able to get from mangatraders.com in a litte.

I hate when they leave us at a time like this!!!

D.Gray Man

I havent read this manga since chap 54 has it got any good without telling me spoilers?

D.Gray Man

Yeah, it's still good, keep going with it!

D.Gray Man

I didnt stop cause it was bad i just wanted more chaps ,im gonna go and dl to latest chap and come back to talk about it.

D.Gray Man

68 is out at Timcanpi.com go and get it.

Nice chapter, Eshi's ability is pretty good, I wonder how this will turn out, how they'll be saved?
    Onto Allen, he might invoke his arm back with him feeling/seeing in some way what is happening to them on the ship and Rinali, which might set something off in him. Dunno just having some thoughts.

D.Gray Man

Damnit, this sucks

D.Gray-man Manga-ka Ill (2005-11-07 20:11:26)
    Katsura Hoshino, manga-ka for D.Gray-man is reported to be seriously ill, therefore serialization of D.Gray-man will be placed on hiatus for at least two weeks. Six collected volumes of D.Gray-man have been released in Japan, the first volume is due out from Viz in May 2006. Source: Manga News [ discuss (3 posts) ]