Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Manga: D.Gray-Man

RE: D.Gray Man

hmmm, Allen can kind of pass his ability over, wierd.

Seems Crowley and Eliade are going to kill each other, but Crowley will most probably live.

i think they need each other, so i think that either both die or both live...

Crowley gets his strength from her, and she gets love and admiration in return (recognition)...

D.Gray Man

I think that Crow-chan may die together with Eliade, it'd be much cooler and would make more sense, since I don't see what his character could add to the story. I wonder if we'll see Eliade say something about how Crowley is the only one who ever truly admired her beauty, or something cheesy along those lines, since she desired that sort of attention from the Earl, I dunno.

edit: damn bud beat me to it

hehe... glad to see someone else reading this... it has been only me, kai, and hakeem thus far...

I've been reading since day one, and I always check this thread for release info and stuff, I just rarely ever get motivated to post, haha

But this manga really surprised me, I didn't think it was going to kick so much ass.

yeah me neither, kai recommended it to me a couple of weeks back... i read a couple of chapters and cursed at him at how sucky this manga was, i even stopped reading... then i picked it up again and im glad i did, it has really turned into a good story...

I was thinking more along the lines of Crowley kills her and he has to live with that, knowing that he has killed his loved one.

but yeah, your options seems more likely of what will happen.

yeah, i believe that is what will happen, but my options are what i wish would happen (for happiness sake)

Nah you can see from long away that Crow will kill her and join the Allen group. Alteast i hope so cause Crow can become an interesting charachter.

Also i hope that mana doesnt make everyone close to Allen stronger or something, it okay that they can see Akumas but no more.

Do you really want to see some vampire dude skulking around for the rest of this series? He needs to die so they can take his innocence, but if he doesn't I guess I won't really mind all that much.
    I just don't see how a guy who has to get that close to an akuma to kill it could be of any use.

i prefer him dying and the akuma surviving...

if the akuma dies, crowley has to die...

I didnt say that he wouldn't die just not now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Since he didnt even know what exorcist and innocene were before he met Allen and the other guy it not his fault that he didnt see what she were.

I just think he might become an intresting charachter if he goes with them and becomes an exorcist. I mean his anti-akuma weapon is vampire powers.

Chapter 39 out at yanime.com

well that's exactly what I expected, except for Crowley surviving, but I have to admit that the way he survived that shit was pretty cool. My ownly complaint, thus far is that the artwork is sometimes way too cluttered. It took me a good five minutes to figure out what the hell was going on in the bottom two frames on the first page, but maybe that's just because I'm tired, eh. So, yeah, kick-ass chapter.

man this blew.... how could they kill her???! how???? Crowley has to die now!!

Hehe you expected the akuma to survive [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

This chap was so cool speciely how Crowley killed her.
    Now i hope he becomes an excorsist joins Allens group, i wanna see some vamp jokes.

To me this chap was the first in a while that i could see clearly what was happening.

heh, I knew bud wouldn't like this chapter, but i guessed what was going to happen, so yeah, but if Crowley does go with Allen I think it would only be for a little while and then he will go off like Miranda. Yanime are really pumping out this manga, the raw comes, scanlated comes.

D.Gray Man

I hope he stays for a long time before he leaves. Since he have diffrent kind of innocene like Allen. What are their kind of innocence called ? cant remember the word.

I wish other groups was as good and fast as Yanime.

parasitic type innocence I believe is what it's called. I really don't want Crowley to join them, and I don't think that he will. As a character he's already been over-exposed, I mean he's the only one who's history we know at this point. There's no mystery to him whatsoever so I don't see why he'd be kept around.

and also he wouldn't bring anything to the group imo. He's just not suited to be with people.