Thread: One Piece 132 Discussion

One Piece 132 Discussion

I almost killed myself when that saleman had been talking for a good 10 minutes straight and all I was looking at was the crew standing there not moving...

One Piece 132 Discussion

This ep wasn't as bad as the previous one, but the salesman was annoying. I still don't understand how him sensing a sell resulted in him looking at Nami's boobs :-/. Atleast it still had it's funny parts with Sanji offering up Luffy to pay the bill and Robin doing nothing is funny for some reason.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

RE: One Piece 132 Discussion

it was kinda neat to see nami ACTUALLY do some map constructing.....since she's gone all this way and we havent even seen her work on anything yet

but god......why does every OP filler ep have to be so drawn......out......and.......slow.......paced.... ......
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Why does there have to be any fillers, period? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Straight to the story [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

the problem is not having fillers.... the problem is on how bad the One Piece fillers are... they are disgustingly bad IMO