Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: What are you listening to right now?

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Grab your cock and headbang to this insanely high energy tune from Soundgarden called "Face Pollution"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=taMum...eature=related

I cannot fucking wait for their reunion tour this summer!
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    GONNA BREAK MY RUSTYYYY CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEE..... AND RUN
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

So my Celldweller addiction is kinda over.. Ever since I stumbled upon yet another new album from Nomak, Dynamic Meditation Instrumental Limited. Going back to my basic taste in music, the stuff I relate to most. Call it music first, anything you want, second.

See what I mean:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4q9Bjj4uGOA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLqC7K8z_fk

A great music producer of big influence to the artist above and many other artist and listeners, Nujabes, also producer of the soundtrack for the famous Samurai Champloo series, died in a car crash back in Februari. News of someone dying I've regretted since a loooong time. Music by these artist have almost healing powers.
    Any other Woot members that have been shined by these lights? Show love.

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.
    Only a fool trusts his life to a virus.

I remember coming across Celldweller back in my high school years. I still have the self-titled CD on my computer. I used to have a friend that would make a lot of music in Fruity Loops, with inspiration from the fact that "Celldweller" is just one person.

Anyways, been listening to a lot of old Hopesfall recently. The Satellite Years and No Wings to Speak Of mainly, though The Frailty of Words has been played a few times. I didn't much like their newer stuff, so I won't link those.

Probably my favourites would have to be The Far Pavilions, Decoys Like Curves, Dana Walker, and Escape Pod for Intangibles. That last one isn't so much a song as it is an "interlude" or something of the like, since there is only two lines that are repeated... but I like it enough that I thought of using it as my sig for awhile.

After a friend introduced me to my previously-mentioned Dillinger, I started looking up "similar artists" and somehow came across Hopesfall. They have been one of my favourite bands ever since, with the exception of their newer stuff.

It's dangerous to go alone. Take Nep.

Listening to Heartbreaker right now ^_^

Heartbreaker - G-dragon feat Florida

<3 Tessa-chan! <3 Lucifus! ....chotto mate.

Awesome user with default custom title KrayZ33's Avatar
    Hollywood Undead - This Love This Hate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfXIq...eature=related

I really love the chorus

"Always be yourself... unless you suck."

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ke0ir3iZfr4

As I was reading thread title, that was what was running through my ears in my headphones.

French song by Carla Bruni, years before she got married with our president.

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

Awesome user with default custom title XanBcoo's Avatar
    Gaga's new music video came out today. It's...typical:

Lady Gaga - Alejandro

Not my favorite one, but it's definitely weird and all the simulated sex and Nazis are pretty crazy. I love her headgear. Makes her look like a Borg.

<@Terra> he told me this, "man actually meeting terra is so fucking big", and he started crying. Then he bought me hot dogs

Burning out, no really... David75's Avatar
    A "what the heck" clip:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kn9XMGBQ3Sc
    Find it funny.

Another Z-class type:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQbAzXHyOfk
    Aural Vampire, Cannibal Coast

Too bad I did not find the full version with the cheezy indro

All the things I really like to do are either illegal, immoral, or fattening. And then: Golf.

I just found the band Metric. The lead singer has a beautiful voice and style that makes the songs haunting but easy to listen to.

For God will not permit that we shall know what is to come... those who by some sorcery or by some dream might come to pierce the veil that lies so darkly over all that is before them may serve by just that vision to cause that God should wrench the world from its heading and set it upon another course altogether and then where stands the sorcerer? Where the dreamer and his dream?

Going back to the early 2000's with some old L'arc en Ciel.

Idk why it jumped into my head but I had to give it a listen.

neo universe
    http://youtu.be/e-1eXXsOlCo

Tekken 3 OST=1337!! It brings me back man, damn I miss those times...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKLKPfxyZQY

I wanna post all songs cause they're all so great!

Now... we can click as warriors... button to button, it is the basis of all internet.

Awesome user with default custom title The Heretic Azazel's Avatar
    Electric Wizard - Son of Nothing

Heaviest band on the planet.
    "They call it 'The American Dream' because you have to be asleep to believe it" - George Carlin

Awesome user with default custom title Uchiha Barles's Avatar
    Here's some never before heard dark, dirty, filthy, McNasty Soundgarden for your listening pleasure! The song is called "Black Rain" and it's the first single off of their soon to be released album "Telephantasm". Try not stain the couch when you cream out of every orifice.

Soundgarden - Black Rain
    "You are not free whose liberty is won by the rigour of other, more righteous souls. Your are merely protected. Your freedom is parasitic, you suck the honourable man dry and offer nothing in return. You who have enjoyed freedom, who have done nothing to earn it, your time has come. This time you will stand alone and fight for yourselves. Now you will pay for your freedom in the currency of honest toil and human blood."

- Inquisitor Czevak

Taeyang - Wedding Dress

Korean song that I just discovered. I'm feelin it. Music video also demonstrates cockblock of a great magnitude.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQkZJwK0qWs

Emcees get constant beats on accapella
    Graff artist sanking year round through all weather
    Where culture's evolving what next will it bring
    Hip Hop is one of my favourite things

1 of my favourite things too. Not sure bout the lyric.

Quote Originally Posted by animus View Post
    Taeyang - Wedding Dress

Korean song that I just discovered. I'm feelin it. Music video also demonstrates cockblock of a great magnitude.
    Haha wow, just wow that was some mighty impressive cockblocking :'D. Cool song btw.
    -----------------

Blog Entries
    Mystic Gohan theme

Lol, it takes me back

Diamond District - In The Ruff

Couple of cats I discovered a few days back. They're from DC and dropped their debuut album about a year ago. Can't believe I never heard from them before. They're hittin' it with the Old Skool Boombap, a sound so nicccccce!