Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Episode 18 Discussion

RE: Episode 18 Discussion

Shinn = bitch

excutions were awesome.... there should be more scenese like that, bullet to the head...

mias offical name is meer? wtf?? thats too wierd i say we stick to mia. and that wierd suit i didnt even see the heart and haro on it until i checked that model kit, damn mia needs to die along with that awful suit. we need more of all the other guys now, more girty lue, more arch angel and more yzak squadron we need the old seed characters and the new villians not some no name EAF soldiers that dies like flies anyway.

Can someone explain why there are 2 lacus? Maybe I am just hallucinating, but she was singing when someone who looks just like her was on the archangel with Kira, watching the one performing. Who is who?

Originally posted by: narutosharingan
    Can someone explain why there are 2 lacus? Maybe I am just hallucinating, but she was singing when someone who looks just like her was on the archangel with Kira, watching the one performing. Who is who?
    The one singing and dancing was Mia (Meer?) Campbell. She's sort of a puppet for Chairman Dullindal.

basically one is the puppet whore, the other is the coo one who in GS Ran the Cline Faction.

apparently some people need to rewatch GSD haha

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Episode 18 Discussion

The are two lacus. The real lacus is with kira in the archangel while the other lacus(the one that's always singing and doing shows) is mia.

EDIT: ohh yea. the real lacus is the one who says kira over and over again.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Shinn better die. So much people hate him. maybe fukuda will kill the main character in this series, because i recall him wanting to kill off kira in GS. haha stupid shinn stop bitching you BITCH

Did anybody else but me catch that Savior is now nuclear powered? Maybe it changed in 16 and I didnt catch it then, but when Athrun was getting ready to lauch it clearly said Generation Unrestricted Nuclear Drive Assault Moduel. I wonder if thats a goof? I hope not cause now Athrun kicks even more ass [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Originally posted by: Barandax
    Did anybody else but me catch that Savior is now nuclear powered? Maybe it changed in 16 and I didnt catch it then, but when Athrun was getting ready to lauch it clearly said Generation Unrestricted Nuclear Drive Assault Moduel. I wonder if thats a goof? I hope not cause now Athrun kicks even more ass [img][/img]
    saviour isnt nuclear powered. It only says nuclear at the start, but then it switches to another N word (frgt what it is)

I finally caught up in GSD and now I can wait every week for a new episode with you guys. Don't you feel honored?

Episode 18 Discussion

I thought I saw that.
    Yeah it starts off with Generation Unsubdued Nuclear Drive Assault Module(the same as Freedom) than changes into Generation Unrestricted Network than it cuts off... from episode 16 it was Generation Unrestricted Network Assault Module all the time....
    Makes me go WTF? indeed.

Edit: But I'm pretty sure Saviour is not nuclear power because of the recharge beam technology.

Episode 18 Discussion

its only impulse that has the recharge beam technology, not the other new gundams.

@Kagemane: not really....

Episode 18 Discussion

shinn is part of the main character but he will die. hopes kira kills him, but unlikely to happen so maybe himuliate him on the battle field since kira no longer kills people. damn, he kills so many in GS, no wonder he no longer kills.

EVERYONE check out the spoiler section if you want to be spoiled. i can only say that its gonna be kick asss!!!!

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Originally posted by: intense
    EVERYONE check out the spoiler section if you want to be spoiled. i can only say that its gonna be kick asss!!!!
    what spoiler section?

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Originally posted by: Deblas
    Originally posted by: intense
    what spoiler section?
    This thread
    Upcoming Events.... SEED Destiny Thoughts

Episode 18 Discussion

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    its only impulse that has the recharge beam technology, not the other new gundams.

@Kagemane: not really....
    Well, actually its the Minerva that has the recharge beam, it doesn't makes sense that the Saviour wouldn't have the ability to receive the beam as well.

Saviour was bult in what looks to be the same base a freedom and justice, and we never see any power indacator for it. also it flew from plant to earth, had a fight with ORB then flow to the base the Minerva was at with out any indication of recharging or runing low on power. I think there is a good chace it is nucler, there just descising it cuz nucler moblie suites where out lawed in some post war treaty. and athrun blowing off luna like that what is he thinking, but that shere was funny.

Originally posted by: Barandax
    Did anybody else but me catch that Savior is now nuclear powered? Maybe it changed in 16 and I didnt catch it then, but when Athrun was getting ready to lauch it clearly said Generation Unrestricted Nuclear Drive Assault Moduel. I wonder if thats a goof? I hope not cause now Athrun kicks even more ass [img][/img]
    EVERY gundam in the series has that prompt; rewatch teh beginning and you will see that. from Gaia, to Striek they all had that; its the acronym for Gundam.