Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: 248 INANE

RE: 248 INANE

hmm i have a question...did anyone translate the kanji on the Akatsuki member ring....because if you have noticed Kishimoto makes it a point to show the ring upclose.....maybe whats written on the ring could reveal the personality or the character of that person.
    inane put it on there translation
    AO (Blue)

Originally posted by: kAi
    hmm i have a question...did anyone translate the kanji on the Akatsuki member ring....because if you have noticed Kishimoto makes it a point to show the ring upclose.....maybe whats written on the ring could reveal the personality or the character of that person.
    AO (Blue)
    to add to that... i don't think the ring reveals the personality of the character. I mean itachi means red? hisame means south?

i just think that if you gather all the rings up, it becomes a forumla for some secret scroll to summon some really bad ass demon.

Originally posted by: jing
    AO (Blue)
    to add to that... i don't think the ring reveals the personality of the character. I mean itachi means red? hisame means south?

i just think that if you gather all the rings up, it becomes a forumla for some secret scroll to summon some really bad ass demon.
    WHEN YOUR POWERS COMBINE... bad joke

anyways, what does the kanji on orochimarus old akatsuki ring mean?

[quote]
    Originally posted by: RasenDori

Ok, I admit I actually laughed (a little) and let my imagination run wild for a bit because of the joke.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Originally posted by: jing
    AO (Blue)

sky i think it was

I hummed the entire theme song after I read that. jing's post right above made me think of it first, and the joke was right after!