Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just a quick question...

RE: Just a quick question...

Gin is clearly a good guy.

Please don't get it mixed up. I know there are lots of characters, but Gin is a protagonist.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    Gin is clearly a good guy.

Please don't get it mixed up. I know there are lots of characters, but Gin is a protagonist.
    Why do you think that?

Remember on the rooftop when Hitsugaya engaged Gin, and he said Gin broke someone out of jail. And Hitsu was genuinely surprised when he found out that Aizen wrote his name on the paper. If Hitsu WAS bad, then he woudl have no problem accepting it. But he wasn't, and he was thinking that Gin was the one who changed it. And Gin and Hitsu clearly cannot be on the same side...

like i said before, i highly doubt that gin killed aizen and that gin is a bad guy. For all we know Gin could be like Byakuya and just want to follow all the rules of soul society or something. Despite the fact that Gin lookks like a snake and a bad guy...

Originally posted by: idontnoh
    like i said before, i highly doubt that gin killed aizen and that gin is a bad guy. For all we know Gin could be like Byakuya and just want to follow all the rules of soul society or something. Despite the fact that Gin lookks like a snake and a bad guy...
    Just because Gin used to be under Aizen doesn't mean that he wouldn't want to kill him. Gin doesn't look like a person who would want to follow the rules.

But I guess this is something that we won't find out until later.

Just a quick question...

Originally posted by: idontnoh
    i really think urahara and yoruichi are manipulating alot of whats happening in soul society. They might have enlisted quite a few captains or so to help them. Maybe in the end we'll see a fight with ichigo teaming up with byakuya against urahara and yoruichi....just my crazy drunk ass theory.
    That's crazy....... urahara wouldn't train someone who will have the potential of owning him in the future.
    Haven't you ever heard of the chinese saying "never hire a tiger to chase away a dog"