Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode 19 Discussion

Episode 19 Discussion

Well, great episode. Ichigo is starting to learn the ways of spirit power. It seems the soul slayers are more than just swords. Ichigo's soul slayer looks like some phantom, but he still doesn't know its name yet. I guess that's what he'll learn next episode.

I wonder what those shop people are. They're definitely not shinigamis.

Episode 19 Discussion

This is the exact thing I posted on the other thread since I thought the discussion was gonna be there.

Whoo, this episode rocked, as usual. Haha, so many funny parts. Chad's imagination of Karin, that fairy dude attacking Orihime, and Ichigo pissed off at Urahara at the end. That part with Ichigo and the hollow mask was so badass. Can't wait to see the showdown between Ichigo and Urahara.

RE: Episode 19 Discussion

maybe Sandal Hat is an ex-Shinigami =P

Maybe. He might be similar to Rukia but is still hiding on Earth. How the other shop people fit into this I have no idea.

Episode 19 Discussion

just ignore the other shop people and it makes sense

i was a little dissapointed wen he came out of the hole, i mean yea it was cool and all but it was drawn at a bad angle, looked way cooler in the manga sorry to say

http://img205.exs.cx/img205/843/01ichihollow0fh.jpg

Episode 19 Discussion

OK after seeing Orihime's fairy team again I stand by my earlier post of not wanting to see her go to SS. It should be Tatsuki instead [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]. This may be a little far fetched but something I thought about on my way home. If Ichigo has natural Death God powers and him and his two sisters can see ghosts but his dad can't could his mom possibly be from SS? Think about how she died, while Ichi was running to the lake the little boy could've become that hollow(forgot it's name) before he could kill him his mom could've jumped in the way, got hit but before she died did some kind of attack that made the hollow run away instead of killing Ichigo also. It's obvious that she had to see the hollow or else how could she jump in the way....

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Episode 19 Discussion

Really liked this episode lots of cool stuff. I especially liked the spittining on ichigo, disgusting, yet very funny. Can't wait till next episode, seems like Lunar is releasing their subs at a faster pace so that is good too.

Sig made by Lucifus

Episode 19 Discussion

Originally posted by: Aeon
    OK after seeing Orihime's fairy team again I stand by my earlier post of not wanting to see her go to SS. It should be Tatsuki instead [img][/img]. This may be a little far fetched but something I thought about on my way home. If Ichigo has natural Death God powers and him and his two sisters can see ghosts but his dad can't could his mom possibly be from SS? Think about how she died, while Ichi was running to the lake the little boy could've become that hollow(forgot it's name) before he could kill him his mom could've jumped in the way, got hit but before she died did some kind of attack that made the hollow run away instead of killing Ichigo also. It's obvious that she had to see the hollow or else how could she jump in the way....
    Well, yeah, it sounds kinda logical that Ichigo's mom tried to protect him. Even though she probably could see ghosts + hollows, she probably kept it as a secret.

Episode 19 Discussion

Nice idea about how ichigo's mom, I never even thought about that. It could be true, considering even the manga haven't really mention anything about that.

Don't ask about the shop people if you are just anime watcher non-manga reader, you are just asking for a spoiler.

Episode 19 Discussion

qualities of souls and genes obviously have different ways of passing on... that ichigo's parents do/don't have spiritual power may be of litte significance. will have to wait something to be said about this in the show

well when you think about him and his sister having great spiritual sensitivity and shit, you really have to wonder about if the parents had anything to do with it...

direct.......downloads?
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

That place over there........ahh never mind

Pretty cool ep, even though I dont read the manga It was pretty obvious that the person, talking to him was his sword(look at ep 16, and listen to what Renji says), the only thing I can say IMO that was bad about this ep, is that stupid hat thing whats her names brother wears on his head(that white flap thing)

R.I.P Captain America.

I doubt his mom is a shinigami, because if SS finds out , shouldn't she be in big SHIT. I don't know the reason why his dad can't see ghosts though.... because we all know that those around him will be affected by his spiritual energy.

@basey - where did that picture come from? I looked around what I got of the manga and couldnt find it.
    anyways... great episode! Ururu and Jinta looked like they were spittin' puddles of saliva on Ichigo. Yuk!

Episode 19 Discussion

Damn that pic from the manga was so cool almost made me want to start reading the manga[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

The best thing about this ep was his soul slayers human form looking good, i wonder if we will se him/it in that form again.

Haha, that would be disgusting if you were in a hole and some kids from above were spitting on you. What made it worse for Ichigo was that he could barely move, lol.

ok, i totally made a theory a while back that ichigo died in the 1st ep when he got rukia's powers......but i was wrong since he had the chain last week

but NOW he should be technically a dead soul that can possess his old body
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Episode 19 Discussion

Wow... Im speechless..... Great episode....