Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode 17 Discussion

RE: Episode 17 Discussion

Originally posted by: Aramis
    HEhe lots of important information in this episode as well as some utterly unsignificant details..minerva's announcer girl can't fit in luna's skirt.
    Kingdom of Scandinavia? the world is very messed up in this anime.
    I don't think it is insignificant as much as it is charecter building for a minor charecter so we actually care when she dies.

SEED-Fansub link as I hadn't seen one. Just got back from Linux World Expo so it seems I missed the big review of the ep. Most of the comments I share. It was a good character development ep. I enjoyed the part where the two mechanics were talking as well. The sabotague comment was really funny. Then Athrun hearing them. the whole not fitting in the dress was good too.

For those that care. Conil Almeta is the young girl in the next ep. She is with the anti-Alliance resistance in Eurasia's Western Galnahan. I believe she is 14-years-old.

http://seed.eatshoe.com/torrents/%5B...17.avi.torrent

Episode 17 Discussion

Nah i don't REALLY think Dullindal is the bad one. Hes mor elike a... grey one... somthing like Zechs in Wing. maybe.

If he is.. oh well. wrong guess. I think hes just a VERY intelligent man, who knows how to manipulate the masses with the right tools. At the moment he is using the Lacus wannabe to lull the PLANT ppl into being more peaceful, gets the council to go the Selfdefending war without territorrial things way to look better to the news watcher and sends the Minerva on an errand tour to free People (which up to now are incidently all of darker colored skin) from the oppression of the EAF to get them some hero status (nothing like a Space flagship approaching a base and beow it hundreds of farmesr with their Forks and shovels ready to fight [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] )

But may god help them if he decides to use the masses for more... evil... purposes.

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    since dulinandal controls mia and got gaurds with her 24/7 i dont think thats possible. i think dulinandal is the bad guy here he got some stuff up his sleeve thats for sure.
    Personally I don't see that. The while she had guards with her, it doesn't mean they are with her when she is not in public, and also it has never been declared who the guards are loyal too. Are they really there because Dullindal ordered them or because they were hired by Mia?

Episode 17 Discussion

Originally posted by: Shanekun
    Nah i don't REALLY think Dullindal is the bad one. Hes mor elike a... grey one... somthing like Zechs in Wing. maybe.
    Acctually that reminds me of somthing. Most of the time in Gundam there is some kind of change at or near the top of the factions. Not always legally or peacefully. In the first Seed Lacus' peace minded father was was the supreme chairman in PLANT before the people decided to back Patrick Zala who took over. Other examples can be seen in other Gundams. In Wing, it started with the Earth Forces being at the forfront politically, then they were betrayed by Oz lead by Treize, then Treize was "fired" and Romefeller came to the forefront which lead to a revolt by Treize loyalists.

Thus, another theory I want to throw out, the person pulling the strings may be someone we haven't seen yet (or maybe was just in the background).

Along those same lines, the idiot that almost married Cagalli and his father may move up the ranks of the EAF leadership.

Also what ever happened to that guy who was pulling the strings of the EAF earlier in the series (ordering the nuclear attack and all)?

Originally posted by: Curium
    Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    since dulinandal controls mia and got gaurds with her 24/7 i dont think thats possible. i think dulinandal is the bad guy here he got some stuff up his sleeve thats for sure.
    Personally I don't see that. The while she had guards with her, it doesn't mean they are with her when she is not in public, and also it has never been declared who the guards are loyal too. Are they really there because Dullindal ordered them or because they were hired by Mia?
    since dulinandal practicly made mia he got soem say in things to, he cant just let her run around and do whatever she wants just because she looks like lacus. mia probably doesnt know where the real lacus is. and for the body guard thing, mia is a great influence on the troops of ZAFT do you really think dulinandal will let her walk around on her own?

i always thought the main criminal mastermind was the guy with the cat... shit what was his name again, haven't seen him for so long, and what happened to him?

Episode 17 Discussion

Originally posted by: jing
    i always thought the main criminal mastermind was the guy with the cat... shit what was his name again, haven't seen him for so long, and what happened to him?
    His name is Djibril, of Blue Cosmos.

Episode 17 Discussion

I bet Dulinandal and Djibril are both evil in their own ways.

Dulinandal cannot be trusted, he has told too many lies.