Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Food Discussion

RE: Food Discussion

don't think i would ever eat pig intestine or anything like that >_<

But I like Japanese, Korean, and German foods ^^

You should. It's healthy. In fact, Chinese people are really into eating organs. We eat all sorts of organs. Pig liver is probably the most popular one, though I hate it. Cow stomach is pretty big too, although it's pretty expensive and considered a luxury. Oh, and pig tongue and pig ear are great. They're cooked the exact same way. The cartilage on the ear is nice and crunchy, and the skin is pretty juicy. Good stuff.

and btw, chicken heart is nothing. I eat them by the bowls. You westerners are too strict on which foods are considered "edible". If it's from an animal, it's edible, ok? That's excluding fecal matter. Bones are edible too once you boil them long enough.

BOC I'll pass on that, ~_~ I'll stick with non organ foods.

Hmmm... only organs I've ever eaten are lamb liver and kidneys... Other than that its just meat.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

haha. looks like it wouldnt be a problem for us to be in fear factor and win [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Originally posted by: Deblas
    haha. looks like it wouldnt be a problem for us to be in fear factor and win [img][/img]
    lol yeah, looks like you guys would have a big advantage =X

Mexican, some italian, middle-eastern, japanese (as long as there's wasabi)

Single favorite food is...... Jelly Beans. Them Jelly Bellies are like crack.

yezz in turkey they are eating also evrything of a lam or a cow no pig thow nothing of a pig but eaven the darm's of an lam

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Have you ever tried Starburst Jelly Beans? Once I started eating them, I couldn't go back to regular jelly beans. So good...

In terms of favourite ethnic food, I really like mexican and italian. I'm not really very adventurous, when it comes to food. I prefer to stick with the things I know and like. One of my absolute favourites right now is Taco Pie. Maybe if I have some time later I'll post the recipe up in my blog space.