Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Gotwoot community *BETA*

Gotwoot community *BETA*

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    OT rant:

This is retarded. You guys blame me as if I just came on the boards just to call you guys stupid. Wrong. It's not my fault that you guys are periodically spewing truck loads of dumb and nonsensical posts every five minutes. You guys are the very reason why I am an ass. Stop saying retarded shit and I won't call you on it. It's really simple. Do I ever someone like Budweineken or Haku-san an idiot? No, do you know why? It's cuz they think before they post, know the rules, and use common sense. Granted, I am an ass and I admit that, but I don't say anything someone can't handle OVER THE INTERNET. I don't go around telling people that they should get aids or cancer nor do I ridicule people who can't defend themselves (family/friends/people who don't know me or use the forums/irc). You guys are just bunch of softie marshmallows that are offended and complain about the slightest things. I don't have to cater to your vag feelings and emotions and the same goes for you. All you whiney ass kids are gonna eaten alive in the real world if you can't handle a few words said by a random person you don't even know over the internet.
    This may be a bit late, but i'm inclined to agree with Mut. Sure he's rude, flames people, maybe he's driven a few people away (I probably have too.). He has a strong point though, half of you guys are idiots, and he's entitled to say so. I have heard said by some that the old member don't allow people in the community. This may be true, but it is for reason. People like Mut and myself, have seen this forum grow, we have watched it at its highest and its lowest, we know the rules, and how they used to be upheld. So for all you people saying Mut@t@ spews garbage logic, he knows the forum better then ALOT of the other members, and he knows the rules.

Instead of whining saying he's and ass and acting like you're in grade 1. Try proving him wrong, try posting some intellectual topics/posts. Try not spamming, try actually affecting the forum in a positive way. The real irony of all this, is sure Mut@t@ may be one flamer, but EVERY person who has called him an ass, has flamed him. The true asses of these forums are whiners who constantly spam with posts about the so called "ass" (being Mut). The people who know virtually nothing of this forum, and alot I can say have affected it in a nagative way.

So who is the true ass? The one who says fact about how people litter this forum with their garbage, or the one's who may be stating fact that Mut is an ass, but appear like they have the mind of a 3yo, and spam without realizing by saying Mut is an ass in every second post they make. Either way you're both saying fact, the only difference is, mut has enough people to constantly be able to go on with his facts. You guys just seem like you have some sick obsession with him. Either ignore him, or prove him wrong, but atleast give it up.

[21:48] * DO furiously masturbates to #gotwoot

RE: Gotwoot community *BETA*

Originally posted by: Konoha Rek
    would it still be a loner club if there were actual members?
    This made me laugh out aloud for some reason

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Gotwoot community *BETA*

I've been noticing a small bug. When I am in a blog page, then click on one of the groups on the left, in that person's group list, it takes me to a blank page.

Edit: Oh also, for a group that I've been invited to but haven't joined, when I go there I see the options 'Leave group' and 'Post hotspot' even though I'm technically not in the group cause I haven't joined it yet.

Gotwoot community *BETA*

Shit you guys are mean. I'd leave but I can't.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Gotwoot community *BETA*

Yay! So many new features added to the community! It's looking better and better.

I don't know if you're working on this already, but when I click on a group hotspot from the main page under 'Newest Hotspots' it takes me there but I have no idea what group that hotspot is posted under since the information at the side only tells the owner, etc. It might be good to have the name of the group in there somewhere, or a link that will take you to the main group page from the hotspot.

Edit: Oh wait, I missed the 'Group Profile' link....lol....although I still think the group name should be displayed somewhere.

Gotwoot community *BETA*

What's a Group Hotspot do?

Gotwoot community *BETA*

Guys two new blogs up by YTheAlien and I.

Y's: click
    Mine: click

Have fun reading! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

EDIT: Please don't post your responses here. Post them on our blogs and make your own blogs as well. Let's get this more active!

EDIT 2: These blogs contain more than 3 sentences so be ware! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Gotwoot community *BETA*

Any and all comments are appreciated.

Except for fucking shitty ones. Refer to Mut's entry.

Gotwoot community *BETA*

some real comments there now Y.

Gotwoot community *BETA*

Your blogs suck, there's not enough teenage angst in them. And no hatred for your parents. Losers!
    You need a picture of me on top of your blogs to increase the obligatory emo value!

Gotwoot community *BETA*

It'd be really cool if html or forum tag functions were implemented on our blogs. Also, it'd be cool if you can edit your own comments.

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    Guys two new blogs up by YTheAlien and I.

Y's: click
    Mine: click

Have fun reading! [img][/img]

EDIT: Please don't post your responses here. Post them on our blogs and make your own blogs as well. Let's get this more active!

EDIT 2: These blogs contain more than 3 sentences so be ware! [img][/img]
    gogogogogo.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Lasers? Cookies? FTW!
    (universally beloved
    moderator ex-emerita)

Gotwoot community *BETA*

Hey Wilik, is there any way the comments can be viewed/added for old blogs? The 'show all blogs' feature shows all the blogs but minus the comments. It would be cool if comments on old blogs were still retrievable somehow.

Gotwoot community *BETA*

hmm i leave for a week and i come back the sites upgraded? interesting!

the blog stuff is pretty nice. I'm not gonna weep about having no friends really...

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Gotwoot community *BETA*

How do you disband a group?

Gotwoot community *BETA*

i think its bugged?

Gotwoot community *BETA*

why did you create a group u want to disband?

LaZie made this...a long time ago.

"It was a very depressing time in my life, since I had no money I was unable to screw the rules" -Kaiba

Gotwoot community *BETA*

Gotwoot community *BETA*

woo hoo. join the bleach lovers' hotspot here!