Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gotwoot community *BETA*

RE: Gotwoot community *BETA*

well my group currently has 15 people... there are still some positions open, get them will you can, my worship group...

http://community.gotwoot.net/groups....join&id=11

Gotwoot community *BETA*

whatever. mut@t@'s cooler than you. The Great Lords Fanclub

i don't get why your the owner of the mut@t@ fanclub.....wtf.

Your just jealous.

That place over there........ahh never mind

yeah we're so jealous b/c you started a fanclub of the biggest ass in this forum

R.I.P Captain America.

i need friends.....so lonely....

You can join the loners club.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Im lonely[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]. I don't have any friends

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Gotwoot community *BETA*

OT rant:

This is retarded. You guys blame me as if I just came on the boards just to call you guys stupid. Wrong. It's not my fault that you guys are periodically spewing truck loads of dumb and nonsensical posts every five minutes. You guys are the very reason why I am an ass. Stop saying retarded shit and I won't call you on it. It's really simple. Do I ever someone like Budweineken or Haku-san an idiot? No, do you know why? It's cuz they think before they post, know the rules, and use common sense. Granted, I am an ass and I admit that, but I don't say anything someone can't handle OVER THE INTERNET. I don't go around telling people that they should get aids or cancer nor do I ridicule people who can't defend themselves (family/friends/people who don't know me or use the forums/irc). You guys are just bunch of softie marshmallows that are offended and complain about the slightest things. I don't have to cater to your vag feelings and emotions and the same goes for you. All you whiney ass kids are gonna eaten alive in the real world if you can't handle a few words said by a random person you don't even know over the internet.

Yay, now more people hate me.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Gotwoot community *BETA*

Hey Mut. Are you mad?

EDIT: Yay, I have friends!

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------

i'm mad at how stupid so many people are.
    www.rolleyes.net/

If you dont want people to hate you then why don't you just stop bashing people over the internet. Even if they say stupide things. will it really help bashing them.

Gotwoot community *BETA*

I never said anything about not wanting people to hate me, please don't make random stuff. People liking or disliking me is none of my concern and I could care less seeing as how most of you are individuals I don't care about.

My rant was about WHY I am an ass. I'll say it again, you guys are the reason. So... is there a reason why you guys are constantly saying stupid stuff? Because if you can tell me, I'd understand it a bit more.

Originally posted by: Deblas
    If you couldnt care less then why did you post that. If you dont care that people hate you then theres no need to post a reason for people hating you. Your giving the impresssion that you dont want the people to hate you by posting that message.
    No, I'm actually not. I was being nice and doing you guys a favor by telling you why and how you can stop getting ridiculed. You guys should take advantage of the opportunity.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Gotwoot community *BETA*

If you couldnt care less then why did you post that. If you dont care that people hate you then theres no need to post a reason for people hating you. Your giving the impresssion that you dont want the people to hate you by posting that message.

Jounin

Gotwoot community *BETA*

I dont have any friends.. I'm so unpopular:'(

Anyways i dont really understand why ppl jump on Mut all the time.. Cant you defend yourself?? It's probably just as he says, you say stuppid things and then he bash you, and since you really was stuppid you dont have anything to say to your defence and start whining.. Well that just my opinion..

Gotwoot community *BETA*

Originally posted by: TwisT
    I dont have any friends.. I'm so unpopular:'(

Anyways i dont really understand why ppl jump on Mut all the time.. Cant you defend yourself?? It's probably just as he says, you say stuppid things and then he bash you, and since you really was stuppid you dont have anything to say to your defence and start whining.. Well that just my opinion..
    says the guy who joined the Mut@t@ hater's club
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Jounin

Gotwoot community *BETA*

Yeah i know.. But it was the first time i went in to the community-part and the two groups i knew about was ether the fanclubb or haters group.. And i wanted to try out to join a group..

EDIT: And it was more ppl in the haters-group and it looked like all the swedes was in there ^^

EDIT 2: BTW i cant see any kint of discussions in there.. is not that the point of those groups?? Is that a feat. that will be added later??

Lots of new additions to the community, check out whats new at http://community.gotwoot.net

lol has everyone checked out the loner club? its just hellraiser

would it still be a loner club if there were actual members?