Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 247 Discussion

RE: Chapter 247 RAW

Im thinking that The 4 Chinese Beast god will have a sort of role in this Story line...
    (byakko, serryu, genbu, susaku)

Sasuke MAY contain a Red pheonix of some sort cause of something. (He specialize in fire jutsu alot)
    Kakashi's dad was known as white fang, And kakashi got White chakra... He MAY be White tiger (Fang dont necessarily mean dog)

Genbu and serryu I got no idea...

Chapter 247 RAW

Originally posted by: Franggio
    Come on ppl yall sa that bugger who Jiraya used the Rasengan at the first time to show naruto how it worked
    it's obviously different rank systems in different villages, and Gaara as Kazekage ain't to impossible you all saw
    how he beat Kimimaro, with those jutsus one could easely take out a few squads of shinobis(that sand wave thingy) and it's pretty obvious that a larger village whom produces a larger quantity of ninjas would also be able to produce stronger ninjas, and by looking at the only chuunin exam we've seen and comparing the sands versus the Leafes ninjas participating, it's clear that Konoha is a larger village, thus proving that they have a larger possibility to provide the village with stronger ninjas. Well all this rambling was just me trying to look at it through a scientific way
    he didnt beat Kimimaro.

Kimimaro died of his decease.

Chapter 247 RAW

Alright, we don't even know if Kazekage is nominated like the Hokage. It could, after all, even be birthright.
    Second, Gaara controls sand. In the Hidden SAND Village thats an obvious advantage....
    Also, he inherits something like a god to them.

After the little war, both sides had a lack of shinobi. That does not mean that new shinobis got promoted any faster! Bad shinobi with high ranks are still bad shinobis who will fail the mission. But it made everyone take overtimes. More missions to fulfill in less time. Therefor, more experience in the same amount of time, compared to before.

Do you think Kakashi would have developed a new jutsu (the 2nd in his life. The first one during a war), if he continued to lazily hang around in Konoha as he did before? Also, he appears right now better worked out (stamina wise etc) than ever before.

Naruto wouldn't have become chuunin or jounin if he stayed in the village. He needed the 'isolation training', so that he had noone to pull off pranksters and focus on his training. Hanging around with just one person, who (a) teaches him and (b) acknowledges him, gave him the needed carefreeness to train, develop and evolve.
    Now, that he has overcome the social pressure and is more self-confident, he can finally start to seriously interact with other shinobis.
    --
    "If you were young again, would you start writing TeX again or would you use Microsoft Word, or another word processor?
    I hope to die before I have to use Microsoft Word." (Donald E. Knuth)

is it just me or is no one else dying to lee?? i mean we can predict he's gonna be a Gai clone but come on my its ROCK LEE!!! Also i'd like to see naruto rape the chunnin exam and have moderate difficulty in becoming a jounin.

I just wanna see Neji. In my opinion, the exam will be interupted again, forcing him to carry the gennin title for a while.

If I recall they made it through the Forest of Death in about 2hours(might be off). That right there should already tell you how much more advanced they were compared to the leaf genins. The examiners even realized they were beyond gennin level ninja. They also made it to the finals during the chunnin exam. Hell look how much they improved when they went up against the sound 5. Dude I could go. Its very possible for them to advance the way they did what the time that passed.

Originally posted by: jing
    I just wanna see Neji. In my opinion, the exam will be interupted again, forcing him to carry the gennin title for a while.
    But considering the Akatsuki climate and with Jiraiya being the one with all the important informaion would he want Naruto to join the exam just to get the title of Chunin? Unless of course he wants Naruto to be bait or something..... Remember Jiraiya trained Naruto just to prepare for Akatsuki.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Lee has so much more potential to be stronger than Gai. I'm suprised he's not a Jounin yet.

I still say Tsunade will make Naruto a Chunnin just because and not have to take the test.

damn that was a good chapter!!!
    I was think abt Naruto teaming up with Konohamaru for the next exam as well! that would be hilarious~
    These upcoming chapters will be great... very unpredictable so far~ hopefully it'll stay that way

It makes me wonder, how did Sakura complete the chuunin exam if it requires 3 man teams?

Whats naruto going to do this time around?

I'm guessing he and two clones will make a team. No one wil know they'ree clones and when Akatsuki make a move to snatch Naruto during the exam they find out team mates are clones Narutos a elite jourin and that it was just a big undercover mission to draw out Akatsuki.
    My reasoning behind this theory
    1) They wouldn't mention exam if its not gonna be important.
    2) Naruto could be neji before he left i find it hard to believe that 2 and a half years training with one of the strongest ninjas on the planet is not gonna make him stronger than all his friends.
    3) If naruto isn't stronger than all of the once rookies he isn't gonna stand a chance against sasuke ultimanely makeing ome of the reasons for training fail

Be the Ultimate Ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today!

Originally posted by: Everon
    It makes me wonder, how did Sakura complete the chuunin exam if it requires 3 man teams?

The 3 man team format was only for the Forest of Death. After that it was all one on one. Would't be surprised if she teamed up with somebody else as there were so many Genins.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Chapter 247 Discussion

Gaara kazekage? Not bad. I thought it would be his teacher. Maybe the sand village practices some sort of monarchy. Since Gaara is the son of the Kazekage. And the most powerful, probably by Sand's standards (Probably sand, like somewhat said, are crappy). Wait a second... hmm. maybe not. Because Kankuro is Gaara's older brother no?

Anyway, Cool everybodies going up the ranks. That was the highlight of this episode. Wish there was more interaction with the rest of the leaf's rather than straight into the arc.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Chapter 247 Discussion

Here is a much better trans.

Credit goes to the assholes at Narutofan

Page 1 - Sidebar: I can't act like an adult! But we're steadily growing!
    Title: 247 - Those who invade the sand!

Page 2:
    Kakashi: Geez...you two really got stronger! I can't believe you actually got the bells.

Naruto: Hehe! I've finally surpassed Kakashi-sense!
    Sakura: Whaat? Get over yourself!

Kakashi: Heheh...whatever...I'm still young. Plus, I've made an a-MAZING new jutsu, which is...

Naruto's stomach: GRUMBLE

Naruto: Oh yeah! I haven't been to Ichiraku Ramen since I got back!
    Sakura: I'm pretty hungry myself, thanks to the training...

Page 3: Kakashi: That's the exact opposite of how he would have reacted back in the day...he used to be such a cute kid...
    Nauto: Ok! We're gonna treat you, KAkashi-sensei!
    Sakura: Hey! Senseeeee!

Kakashi: Sorry, but I've gotta make the new list of teams and read them off. Later!

Naruto: Ah! He left!
    Sakura: I have a feeling he's going to go off and read that book...

Naruto: Hehehe...well, looks like it's just the two of us...
    Sakura: Ok, but it's your treat!

Page 4
    Sakura: SHIKAMARU! TEMARI-SAN! GUESS WHO'S HERE!

Page 5:
    Shikamaru: Hey! Naruto!!
    Naruto: Shikamaru!!
    Temari: This...is that little kid?

Shikamaru: You just got back, right?
    Naruto: Actually, I've been here since yesterday...
    Shikamaru: Heh...so have you become less of an idiot? Something about you seems different...
    Sakura: Noooo, he hasn't changed a bit!
    Naruto: Sakura-chan...........
    Shikamaru: Ah...Like I thought...I think?

Naruto: Hey, is she your date or what?

Page 6:
    Shikamaru: Nope.
    Temari: Stop joking...like I'd date this guy...The Chuunin exam is coming up soon and we're just here for a meeting between the Sand and Leaf.
    Shikamaru: It's troublesome, but I've been put in charge of the exam. I guess you could say I'm seeing off the Sand's messenger, here.

Naruto: Chuunin exam, eh...that takes me back.
    Shikamaru: Oh yeah! What're you gonna do, Naruto?
    Naruto: 'Bout what?
    Shikamaru: "About what," he says...the Chuunin Exam.

Shikamaru: You're the only one from our class who hasn't become a Chuunin.
    The ONLY one.

Page 7:
    Naruto: WHAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

Naruto: Then...then! Sakura-chan, yhou're a Chuunin?
    Sakura: Yeah!

Shikamaru: Oh, and Neji, Kankurou from the Sand and Temari here are all Jounins.
    Naruo: HUUUUUH?

Naruto: Ah!
    Naruto: Gaara! What about Gaara?

Page 8: (OH HOLY SHIT)
    Baki: Kazekage-sama. It is time for the meeting.
    Gaara the Goddamn Kazekage: Gotcha.

Page 9:
    Sand-guy: Our village's power has finally reached an equilibrium; the same level as the rest of the hidden villages, and prospered through trade with the other countries.
    In addition, our new recruits have benefitted tremendously from our implementation of the Leaf's training curriculum.
    Other Sand-guy: The chuunin exam is coming up...I'm looking forward to seeing it.
    3rd sand-guy: But at the same time, I've heard a disturbing rumor...
    Baki: What?

Page 10: Sand-guy: Jiraiya, of the LEgendary Sannin, informed me.
    Have you heard of the organization known as "Akatsuki"?

Jiraiya: The Hidden Sand has been warned and is taking precautions. We've deployed ANBU to critical points around our perimiter. I'm strong, but I can't stop them from entering the country.

Kakashi: Why would Akatsuki make the fact that they're on the move obvious? What is their objective?
    Jiraiya: I don't know, either.
    I'm going off to gather information again.

Page 11: Let's conclude the meeting.
    Sand-guy: Well done, Yuura. Getting him to make the order to tighten up the village's defenses.
    Yuura: I've been working as a senior advisor for four years. Plus, if THE Jiraiya was the source of the information...It might seem prudent, but I decided we should move as soon as possible.

Sand-guy: What's the matter?
    Yuura: Nothing...I just haven't been sleeping well lately...
    Guy: Take care of your body.

Page 12: I see...that's how it is, eh...

Page 13:
    Akatsuki (Skinny): Orochimaru should be a little further this way, according to that guy we killed.
    Ak(s): Once he figured out our goal, he crapped his pants and ran away...figures...
    Akatsuku(large): Doesn't matter. We don't know what he's like now that he's used that jutsu again...

Ak(s): You gonna be ok with just that bag?
    AK(l): The enemy uses "The human pillar of strength".

Ak(s): My jutsu are all performances...I bought "Number 80" for this one...

Page 14:

Ak(s): "One tail"...yep.

Sand-nin: What the...?
    Black cloaks with red clouds...they're...!

Page 15:
    Sand-nin: Captain Yuura!
    Yuura: Don't worry. We'll finish things quickly.

Page 16:
    Ak(l): Well done...you remember us, right?
    Yuura: YES! Of course, Sasori-sama!

Ak(s): Good. I might've had to use my jutsu if you didn't...and let my little subordinate jog your memory.

AK(s): Ready?

Page 17:
    Hand: :uking noise::
    Ak(s): Master Sasori, you can just watch...

Ak(s): I'll attack from above the village.

Page 18-19:
    Sidebar: The strange member of Akatsuki...his(her?) target is Gaara!

Ak(s): What do you think of the shape my performance has taken?
    Sasori: Don't keep me waiting.

Ak(s): "One tail". Shukaku, the "Human pillar of strength." Gaara of the Desert.

Let's see what you're made of!

FIN

No "next week" teaser...could this mean no chapter? I hopeth not.

Chapter 247 Discussion

Wait I'm confused about the relationship of two new atsuki members? Is the tall skinny one the more skilled of the two or is it the one that's hunched over? That translation you have is much better but I'm really confused about whose the master and whose the aprentice.

RE: Chapter 247 Discussion

When you think about it, Neji becoming a jounin isnt a suprise cause he is rare cause he has both talent and the brain ti think like a real ninja.

He is the only beside Shikamaru that that thinks alot about his moves of all the genins eh i mean the chuunins.

Aih.. Does Naruto have to take the Chunnin exam again? This sucks. I wonder who's his team mates...

Don't tell me it's Konohamaru..[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Its would be cool if Konhamaru was his team mate cause thats like two birds with one stone, you get to see Naruto becoming a chuunin and at the same time you will get to see how good Konahamaru is.

why do people think that gaara beat kimimaro? it was clear that kimimaro died from the disease not from gaara's attacks. gaara even admitted that he would've been owned if it weren't for the disease kicking in at the last moment.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Originally posted by: Psyke
    Originally posted by: Everon

The 3 man team format was only for the Forest of Death. After that it was all one on one. Would't be surprised if she teamed up with somebody else as there were so many Genins.
    she probably teamed with ino and chouji
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07