Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Chapter 247 Discussion

RE: Chapter 247 Discussion

ive always liked hinata as well, shes more of a team player then sakura (even ino had sakura beaten there), she actively pushes to change herself (something that took sakura 236 chpaters to attempt to do), she so shy that its cute, and shes realted to neji (automatic cool points in my book)

i still dislike sakura. just wait... next time she shes sasuke she will totally revert back to uselessness

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    Originally posted by: AznSensation
    There's no doubt in my mind that Naruto's strength and level are very high at this point, but I don't know that Tsunade will actually just appoint him to Chuunin and everything. I mean, in all actuallity, it's just a title...

Remember, based soley on these tests, Kabuto is still a Genin but is at Kakashi's Level...

Just my opinion
    kabuto was only a genin so he can be a spy in konoha. he is NOT a genin in the sound village and that's all that matters.
    The Sound Village was set up by Orochimaru. How do you think he ranks the ninjas and promotes them? By virtue of strength? Think not all villages have the same rules for promotion......
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

Originally posted by: Psyke
    The Sound Village was set up by Orochimaru. How do you think he ranks the ninjas and promotes them? By virtue of strength? Think not all villages have the same rules for promotion......
    so what are you saying? that kabuto is a genin in sound too?
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

i think we all know that when kabuto was a "genin" he was already a jounin of the sound.

Jounins, chunnins, and gennins are all labels used to label ninjas. It doesn't really matter what someones rank is. The true test is, whether or not they can hold their own. Kabuto was able to infiltrate the Leafs, by pretending to be a gennin. He surely isn't a gennin. He held his own against leaf anbu and jounins. He's surely a jounin; he only infiltrated the leafs as a gennin.

Ranks arn't that importent, it' just show how high your ranked. Not your skills. Even in chuunin there are people better then jounin. There are skilled jounins and l33t jounins.
    Heck, I bet that Naruto got more skills then 80% of the jounins in Konoha.

Ranks matter for mission assignments, though, as detailed earlier in the series.
    Naruto has to become a chuunin if he's going to participate in more interesting missions, OR there has to be a change or violation of rules... (of course, he COULD be stuck cleaning out weeds and garbage for the rest of his life)

haha wouldnt that be fun naruto using kyuubis chakra to clean out weed or walk a dog.

Well it matters in missions. But in real life it doesn't matter. But ranks is also used to rate your skills. But there are some lonewolves. L33t unknowns ^_^

How can there be a chunnin better than a jounin, doesnt that chunnin become promoted if he is that good....

Chapter 247 Discussion

Ranking is just a system of rank.

IMO for leadership purposes not necessarily strength or skill. Like once your a Jounnin, you should have the know how to bring up Gennins as well. Don't think Naruto's smart enough to tutor gennin's. Probably he might be in the near future with Konohamaru and Udon and the girl under his wing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

well the anime got licensed but at least we still have the manga.

and um 247 was great!

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

who cares about it getting licensed we will still get subs and also the anime has sucked lately so its not like i would miss it.

the anime lately seems to have been going through the 5 of the sound's fight pretty quick. A few episodes covered nearly a volume in the manga I think.

gaidensensei: no animated sigs and the size is 400*80.

Originally posted by: kAi
    gaidensensei: no animated sigs and the size is 400*80.
    oh. i guess policy changed over time.

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    Originally posted by: Psyke
    so what are you saying? that kabuto is a genin in sound too?
    Nope. I was agreeing that Kabuto is not a genin in the village of sound. And I was asking a general question by stating that I thought not all the villages have the same rules for promotion. For eg, Maybe Kabuto is already a Jounin in the village of sound, without having to take part in any exams, etc.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。