Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Chapter 247 Discussion

RE: Chapter 247 RAW

if naruto becomes the hokage straight from genin. the series will be called a failure.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Hokage,no. becoming a chunnin. yes

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

gaara is a bad ass cause not many people would have the balls to have a mullet.

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    if naruto becomes the hokage straight from genin. the series will be called a failure.
    I dunno Mut ... do we really want to see all that shit he has to do from gennin to chunnin, to jounnin, to hokage?

Chapter 247 RAW

im a little dissappointed that shikamaru isnt ahead of everyone anymore.....we might not see him as a squad leader much now

jing: i'd like to see chuunin to jounin
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

okay but no more gennin to chunnin =P

I think its fucking retarded that Neji, Temari and Kankuro are jounin.

Neji, i can maybe understand as he trains non stop

But

Temari and Kankuro are just normal run of the mill ninja, and no way should you be able to make it from Genin to Jounin in 2.5 years.

Also, Gaara being Kazekage? wtf? That is so fucking gay. Assuming that all the kages/sannin are about the same level that means that Gaara would be a match for Jiraya, Oro, 3rd, Tsunade etc. no fucking way.

Fair, enough, there is a power vacuum in the sand village, AND he was the son of the previous kage, but I still think its retarded. I think Kakashi could still easily wipe the floor with gaara

Originally posted by: Kenshiro

But

Temari and Kankuro are just normal run of the mill ninja, and no way should you be able to make it from Genin to Jounin in 2.5 years.

Also, Gaara being Kazekage? wtf? That is so fucking gay. Assuming that all the kages/sannin are about the same level that means that Gaara would be a match for Jiraya, Oro, 3rd, Tsunade etc. no fucking way.

Fair, enough, there is a power vacuum in the sand village, AND he was the son of the previous kage, but I still think its retarded. I think Kakashi could still easily wipe the floor with gaara
    Ok people change man. I couldn't believe that neji failed the first chunnin exam. Anything's possible. No Gaara is not a match for Jiraiya, Oro, 3rd, Tsunade. of course he isn't. But were talking about Sand village here, piece of crap sand village.

Buddy gaara is the kages son so its not stupid that is the the kage. You cant say kakashi can own gaara because we havent seen either of there developments.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

sakura is a chuunin -_- but then she does have insane strength now...

i can't believe gaara became kazekage just like that. so there's no one else in the sand country that is stronger than him. that's...pretty sad...but maybe he's really improved during this time but still...

I tried my best...

Maybe they made him kazekage cause if he activates his demon he can destroy a country alone if that country doesnt have a ninja with a demon who can protect it...

I just hope we dont see more demons like Kyubi and Gaaras demon, i dont wanna se naruto fighting against other demon possed people that would suck bigtime

I knew garra would become kazaa kage I knew it. I can't believe all of you are doubting the powers of the sand man. I mean common he's got the demon badger that puts him above most ninjas by default. It also makes sense because now that Naruto has helped Garra work through his issues he is more capable and compitent then before. He can properly rule his village with compassion.

Also Temari and Kankoro are both really strong characters. During the chunin exam before the final tournament fight they both discuss how they could have become Chunins if it weren't for the fact that they were needed in order to accomplish the inflitration mission. A

Finally do none of you remember the big scene where they made there dramatic return. They all came back with bitching new costumes and abilities. They progressed so far in the span of a month or two. It really dosen't surprise me that they've both become Jounin in the time span 2.5 years. If it's any consolation to those Kakashi fans out there. Kakashi beat them all by becomming a jounin at the age of 12.

Chapter 247 RAW

Originally posted by: Kenshiro

But

__________________________________________________ ______________________________________________

Come on ppl yall sa that bugger who Jiraya used the Rasengan at the first time to show naruto how it worked
    it's obviously different rank systems in different villages, and Gaara as Kazekage ain't to impossible you all saw
    how he beat Kimimaro, with those jutsus one could easely take out a few squads of shinobis(that sand wave thingy) and it's pretty obvious that a larger village whom produces a larger quantity of ninjas would also be able to produce stronger ninjas, and by looking at the only chuunin exam we've seen and comparing the sands versus the Leafes ninjas participating, it's clear that Konoha is a larger village, thus proving that they have a larger possibility to provide the village with stronger ninjas. Well all this rambling was just me trying to look at it through a scientific way

Chapter 247 RAW

wow, fking awesome chapter. now all i need is the translation.

but sand had to make the individual ninjas strong, hence gaara.

i would have thought that baki would have been kazekage, and gaara later down the track.
    shikamaru not a jounin, hmmm. only possibility is that he is to lazy.

i'm thinking we'll see other demons. maybe naruto will fight them, or they will fight the akatsuki.

Im praying that dont happen i mean its enough with kyubi and the badger to control the world anyway...

Also i cant see other ninjas with demons cause this abotu Naruto and Sasuke and co not about some ninja with demon from some other country atleast thats what i hope.

Fucking pimped out badass chapter. I thought that if Neji was a jounin that maybe Shino or Shika would be one too. I can't wait to see Rock Lee in the chunning vest lmao.

And Gaara deffinetly deserves to be Kaze since he's by far the strongest ninja in the sand village. Temari and Kankouro are deffinetly up there too. I'd say they are the three best, didn't you see how all those sand got wrecked....somehow....not quite sure. But still, new Akatsuki members + Gaara-Kaze + Neji-jounin+Lee-chuunin= holy FUCK!!111AWESOME SHITHJBKJHKBKHB

I want to see Neji in action cause he was awsome in his latest fight agianst the spider guy so i wanna se the Jounin Neji fight to see how much he have improved.

Kagemane_no_Jutsu:

I wouldnt be sure about Gaara bieng the strongest in sand there must some jounins or speciel jounin stronger than him.

Yesh why do all of you fools doubt Garra. He's got the fricking sand badger, easily the second strongest thing we've seen so far in naruto. Not only does have have that kick ass demon but he knows how to use it quite well. Keep in mind he spend most of his early years learning Jutsu's from his father who was the prior kazekage.

Who knows naruto may have become stronger and can control his kyubi better but in the first part he really couldn't control it at will or use it's powers very effectivly while Garra could. Hell Garra not only uses the powers of his demon but he's found ways to improve them. Do none of you remember the beatdown he layed on Kimmimaro? That was just from a few months of practice. Imagine what he probably was able to do in 2 years time. Makes perfect sense to me. Although poor naruto. He helps out Garra only to find that the guy gets the position long before he even gets the oportunity to tryout for it.

Chapter 247 Discussion

naruto passes the first two steps of the exam easily and in the tourny wins the damn thing.

gaara as a kage is doing it a little cause that would mean he is jounin level which puts him with im guessing the non-named jounin cause those jounin not so top shit, still 1 stronger that 4 high-class genin so that saying something