Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you buy Gundam Seed Models?

Do you buy Gundam Seed Models?

I am an avid Gundam model collector and usually paint them with air brush.

These are the Seed models I have:

HG 1/100:
    Aile Strike
    Buster
    Duel
    Freedom

I got Strike and Freedom before the Master Grade ones came out if not I would have bought the MG ones. Going to collect all the Seed 1/100 series, so I need Aegis, Blitz and Justice, and Providence. Too bad the 3 Earth Gundams were not made into 1/100 kits, but they don't look that great anyway.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

I built the master grade Aile Strike.. it's probably my favorite model. Love that MS.

I've kept up for the most part so name it and I've got it. I've been thinking about getting a display case for them. I'm just now getting into serious painting, paneling, and what not.

dont have the money to spend on things like this. if i had spare change every now and then i might have botugh some models.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

over the weekend, i went to a store that sold gundam models. the price varied but it was between $32-$50. yeah like psj, i don't have the money. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I tried my best...

RE: Do you buy Gundam Seed Models?

It is a very expensive hobby just putting them together. The Sentinel models are some of my favorites thou. And I haven't touched my PG Strike yet. Thats whats spurred me to get better at painting and paneling.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

I havent bought any GS models yet but i do have old gundam wing models from the endless waltz movie. I have wing zero,sanrock and heavy arms. man heavy arms took hours to built

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

Currently I've got 10 Mastergrades andaround 15 HGs, all 1/100. Gotta get myself a perfect grade soon....
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

cool take some pics of them and post in here.

1/100 Freedom Gundam, 1/100 Force Impulse Gundam, and a buncha other ones, but not SEED or SEED Destiny hehe.

I really enjoy putting the models together. For people trying to save money, if you are careful you can get some good deals on ebay. I will get more, and even try and get some older ones, once I get a job again.

Right now for Seed I have:

1/144
    HG Duel Gundam Assault Shroud
    HG Freedom Gundam

1/100
    Aile Strike Gundam
    Sword Strike Gundam
    Launcher Strike Gundam
    Aegis Gundam
    Buster Gundam
    Dual Gundam Assault Shroud
    Blitz Gundam
    Freedom Gundam
    Justice Gundam
    Astray Blue Frame 2ndL

1/60
    Striker Weapon Systems (1/60 scale Strike with all 3 equipment sets)

Originally posted by: Curium
    I really enjoy putting the models together. For people trying to save money, if you are careful you can get some good deals on ebay. I will get more, and even try and get some older ones, once I get a job again.

Right now for Seed I have:

1/144
    HG Duel Gundam Assault Shroud
    HG Freedom Gundam

1/100
    Aile Strike Gundam
    Sword Strike Gundam
    Launcher Strike Gundam
    Aegis Gundam
    Buster Gundam
    Dual Gundam Assault Shroud
    Blitz Gundam
    Freedom Gundam
    Justice Gundam
    Astray Blue Frame 2ndL

1/60
    Striker Weapon Systems (1/60 scale Strike with all 3 equipment sets)
    Woah u must really love Strike to buy all 3 sets of different equipment. I only bought the Aile Strike because I thought it looked cooler. Seems u have all the HG 1/100 sets, maybe except for Red Frame and Providence. I just got Blitz Gundam yesterday, so need Justice, Aegis and Providence to complete my collection. (Astrays don't count)

Originally posted by: Psyke
    Woah u must really love Strike to buy all 3 sets of different equipment. I only bought the Aile Strike because I thought it looked cooler. Seems u have all the HG 1/100 sets, maybe except for Red Frame and Providence. I just got Blitz Gundam yesterday, so need Justice, Aegis and Providence to complete my collection. (Astrays don't count)
    You are right about the Red Frame and Providance, I'm just waiting to get the money (though I'm thinking about saving up and getting Battle Assault 3: Featuring Gundam Seed first).

I got all 3 Strikes because I have an insane need for completion when I collect, (getting everything in a series) so I want every one of the 1/100 and larger models. I decided I don't like the 1/144 models.

Also, WHAT DO YOU MEAN ASTRAYS DON'T COUNT!!!! The Astrays are cool! I would definatly suggest picking up the manga if you haven't already. Also, have you seen the picture for the Blue Frame 2ndL model? That huge Sword alone makes the model worth getting!

SEED: MG Aile Strike, 1/100 Red Frame Astray, all of the SEED SD's, plus I plan to get MG Freedom soon

Universal Century: MG Nu Gundam, MG Sazabi(so f-ing big), MG Hi-zack, MG Rick Dias, MG Char's RX78, MG RX78-4 and the red and green SD Zakus

Wing: 1/100 of Deathscythe, Tallgeese III, Sandrock Custom, and Serpant Custom

G Fighter: SD God Gundam

I have the 1/144 HG Freedom, 1/144 Tallgeese and 1/144 HG Wing Zero Custom. Im still waiting for the 1/144 HG Gunner Zaku Warrior (Lunamaria Hawke's MS) which will be released in Japan next week (Feb 15)

[quote]
    Originally posted by: Curium
    Originally posted by: Psyke
    Also, WHAT DO YOU MEAN ASTRAYS DON'T COUNT!!!! The Astrays are cool! I would definatly suggest picking up the manga if you haven't already. Also, have you seen the picture for the Blue Frame 2ndL model? That huge Sword alone makes the model worth getting!
    I mean Astrays dun't count because I'm not collecting the various astrays.... : )
    I like the red frame and the original blue frame but I dun like the blue frame 2L, as I thought it looks nothing like a conventional Gundam. It looked like something from,say Godannar.....

As for the manga I've not seen it yet, but I've seen the red frame OVA which was quite short.

http://www.tokyopop.com/dbpage.php?p...tegorycode=BMG

Scroll down on the left. The Astray volumes are the last ones listed.

so still not any pics of your models? come on guys post osme pics [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Ok! These few pictures were taken from my office table not too long ago. Quality's not too good but I'm proud to have them on my work desk. : )

nice finally some pics, now the rest of you post pics to [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]