Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Sig Competition

Sig Competition

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    okay so appearently ill take the blame since everyone is blaming me. oh well if you're seriously angry over something like this thats your problem since you said that you had your voting stuff intact still and as far as i know didnt do any work at all. and jing if you're so fucking angry then why dont you run the shit. so deal with or keep crying bithces.
    dude man, im not angry, but i know thi3f is. you didn't ask him if you could switch it to LCD. you think just because this is on the internet you can do whatever you want? you think that thi3f is some sort of program were you can choose?

and why are you picking on me? there's about a handfull of people that dislike your actions more than me.

Sig Competition

okay, but you were the one that started the bitching. no you cant do whatever you want over the internet but seriously this shit is blown out of proportion, so i guess ill do the right thing and say im sorry for what i did ill try to be more conciderate with peoples emotions next time and ask before i act. and now dont come harrasing me for being sarcastic and shit.

EDIT: oh sorry it wasnt even you who started the bitching, it was mut....

RE: Sig Competition

Whatever guys, lets just compete and have fun.
    Currently I have 4 entries, competition is looking good.

Sig Competition

wow, i'm boycotting this.

and as for what psj said, it's good that you took the initiative to put it in motion. but what you didn't consider was the fact that others like thi3f were waiting for others to put in the final suggestions before he can start it off. the reason why it's been delayed wasn't cuz of people were unable decide on the rules or whatnot, but it was delayed cuz off the forum down time and rollback which took away bunch of posts that were about to set it in motion. from what i remember (before the rollback) all we had to do was decide on a theme. rounds and sig size were already made clear (multiple rounds and 500x150). sorry if waiting a few more days to try to get what everyone wanted was too long for you to wait. it just feels like you stepping up wasn't cuz you wanted it the contest to begin, but cuz you think you're the boss or something. also, making the decision to apoint a 'leader' for this just made it look like no one had a say in it. it just makes some of us go 'wtf?" when someone who hasn't been around for a while apears out of the blue and is now the chief.

and yeah, point your fingers at me. i always end up being the guy to blame in the end, right?

EDIT:

i'm not trying to stop the competition or anything, have fun with it. i'm just voicing my opinion and i think what i said was necessary considering that's how a bunch of us felt.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Sig Competition

Last edited by Thi3f; Wed, 01-09-2019 at 05:13 PM.

Sig Competition

nvm, i didn't read the rules right.

Sig Competition

okay i understand you mut, i did it becuase i started to get impatient but the fact is it still went by slow even tho the downtime and rollback, and LCD has done it before and it was done good. as for theif yea maybe i dont know shit but why dont you explain it to me then. as for the lies i dont even know what you are referring to but the complaints of bitching... of course ill complain when ppl bitch wouldnt you? well if you dont want me to say im sorry what the hell do you want me to do? and no its not a bad thing to look forward to something. yea i know someone else would start the bitching if mut didnt do it.

Wow. lets just get on with the friggen sig contest and see all the cool stuff that will come out of it. I already finished my entry, I know of few other that have finsihed theirs as well. I think were losing sight of the fact that this is supost to be a freindly compititon between fellow peers of this forum. Yesh

@PSJ I think what you did was the right thing to do to get this thing rolling after all the f'd up delays and down time.

Missing Nin

less whining more sig making.

jeez

also, any1 notice my sig was deleted cos i quoted what ciber said about "everyone agreeing on the sig size restriction". fucking joke really. get over yourself mate

what the hell were you expecting? it wasn't like ciber was gonna go "LOLOL!@" when he sees that.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

PSJ that was shitty, you didn't even contact Thief before you made you decision (which wasnt yours to make) Anyway, I'll be entering in the sig contest, only if I can find a working version of photoshop since my trial download kinda expired.

You could always reformat your computer and re-download it.

Contest is looking good. 7 entires so far.

That place over there........ahh never mind

I need to start mine, I feel like Im behind everyone else

R.I.P Captain America.

Come on Knives! More sigs = better competition! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] I just hope I have a chance with my sig.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

Originally posted by: Hellraiser
    You could always reformat your computer and re-download it.
    Reformat your computer for a sig competition.. isnt that a bit drastic .. I hope that was sarcasm...

r3n, sig sizes arent everything. Its obvious he isnt gonna budge, and democracy isnt gonna work in an online forum. Sigs arent even that big of a deal anyway
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Missing Nin

hes still being a dick about it imo.

Yea, but is it really that big a deal? And PSJ, Thi3f did a good job last time... But anyways let's get started. I want to see some sigs [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

PS: not trying to start a new discussion

Originally posted by: r3n
    hes still being a dick about it imo.
    it's his forum.