Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Comics Recommendation Megapost

Comics Recommendation Megapost

Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
    marvel is best dc sucks. wolverine is the best and he would kill any of your dc softies. anyhow you need to host origin for people who havent read it because its the greatist series ever.
    I would but I don't download shitty comics.

laffo.

Originally posted by: Y The Alien
    Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    Edit: Nevermind.

Damn, the guys behind the drawing during the last X-Men issues are fucking fantastic.
    Which ones? Astonishing X-Men or NXM?
    NXM.

Damn, the guys behind the drawing during the last X-Men issues are fucking fantastic.
    Which ones? Astonishing X-Men or NXM?[/quote]

NXM.[/quote]

If you're talking about the last part of the arcs I have (done by Marc Silvestri) then I'd agree, he is decent. Quitley also did some good work on NXM.

Another comics recommendation.

Batman - Hush

A twelve issue run by Jeph Loeb, drawn by acclaimed artist Jim Lee, this begins as a mystery and runs through just about every Batman scenario you can think of, cameoing all his heroes and villains and leading up to an, ah, rather interesting conclusion. After you read it, I recommend reading Gotham Knights 60 which casts doubt upon the ending of Hush, which was never really all that conclusive in the first place.

While I personally feel the ending was telegraphed, this is still a decent read; it's got great action and artwork. Pick it up from my fserv.

have you even read origin idiot?

RE: Comics Recommendation Megapost

Hey Y, do you know why there are two different X-Men series? (Uncanny X-Men and the other one running now, momentarily called New X-Men)
    Because from what I can see, the stories of both sometimes "intercourse" like part 1 of something is in UXM and part 2 in NXM.
    Why have 2 series when the universe is the same and etc?

fix your fserve beeatch.

Hey Y, do you know why there are two different X-Men series? (Uncanny X-Men and the other one running now, momentarily called New X-Men)
    Because from what I can see, the stories of both sometimes "intercourse" like part 1 of something is in UXM and part 2 in NXM.
    Why have 2 series when the universe is the same and etc?
    This is a good question. The companies' point of view is that they run each of the books with a different tone (or in the case of Uncanny/NXM/Astonishing a different X-team) to give them a different flavor. It's also, of course, to get your money by making you buy two different books. Honestly I think there should only be 1 X-book running any any given time.

fix your fserve beeatch.
    I just don't have it on because I was using BT last night.

have you even read origin idiot?
    It's Wolverine - sorry, he is the joke of the Marvel universe. Origin was alright, if a bit wonky on the continuity side of things.

the art was amazing, i have all of them. im thinking of sending them to that thing to get graded and sealed, have you ever tried it?

Originally posted by: -Sharingan-Kakashi-
    the art was amazing, i have all of them. im thinking of sending them to that thing to get graded and sealed, have you ever tried it?
    If you enjoy wasting cash.

Origin is not rare, was TPB'd and will end up being worth no more than the ink it's printed with.

Y The Alien: where is your fserv?

Also can somedoy seed Kingdom Come for me

Is there a torrent Darkness?

Comics been my joy since i was mad young man! i remember doomsday killing superman, venom's spin off comic, and other stuff like that ahahhaa

since you all are so good at finding comic torrents would u mind helping me out??? Lol
    DC: Crisis on infinte earth
    DC: Zero hour
    DC/Marvel: crossover 1 (flash vs quick silver)
    DC/marvel: crossover 2
    Superman Vs Terminator

http://trackerb.zcultfm.com:6969/

this site has alot of comic torrents

HELLBOY #1 Seed of Destruction

is it the begining of the comic?

Im wondering cause i have been intrested in this comic since i saw the movie,thinking that the comic might cool.

yay a comic thread, xmen was like the first cartoon i ever saw, ah it was so good. that and the spiderman series that was on at a similar time, has anyone seen the newest spiderman, he has a cape [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

xmen movies were alright but i cant wait for the 3rd, ooo yea time for the pheonix
    has anyone else read johhny the homicidal maniac? its like the only comic i own apart from a few spidermans

i love nny and squee thats the fucking shit anyone whos never read johnny to homicidal maniac go do it now the doughboys command you to do so
    but currently i'm reading the age of apocolypse and i got to say i like it very much

Originally posted by: Hakeem_21
    http://trackerb.zcultfm.com:6969/

this site has alot of comic torrents

HELLBOY #1 Seed of Destruction

is it the begining of the comic?

Im wondering cause i have been intrested in this comic since i saw the movie,thinking that the comic might cool.
    As far as I know, Seeds Of Destruction is what the movie was based on and is also the first arc of the comic. I don't read Hellboy though.

New comic suggestion:

Runaways.

In the teenage years of your life, it's perfectly common to hold grudges with your parents. Most of these disputes are resolved as you grow older. Unless, of course, your parents are megalomaniac crime lords who commit murders in your own house.

Brian Vaughan is a GREAT writer who does teen drama well (which is extremely surprising in comics). Great action, a great plot, fantastic art, funny and self-aware - it's an all around good book.

Originally posted by: JusDaMan
    Comics been my joy since i was mad young man! i remember doomsday killing superman, venom's spin off comic, and other stuff like that ahahhaa

since you all are so good at finding comic torrents would u mind helping me out??? Lol
    DC: Crisis on infinte earth
    DC: Zero hour
    DC/Marvel: crossover 1 (flash vs quick silver)
    DC/marvel: crossover 2
    Superman Vs Terminator
    ahaha, superman vs terminator???
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07