Thread: As I was saying...

As I was saying...

http://ttadvance.com

Seems some threads have disappeared. Can anyone fill me in on what happened here? I've been gone for 4 days and there's like no new posts...

So did anyone start playing this yet?

As I was saying...

Read this thread Terra. Wilik explained what happened to those threads. http://forums.gotwoot.net/messagevie...;enterthread=y

As for what happened while you were gone, nothing. The forums have been down for updates (at least, I think they were. The option to change the theme of Gotwoot in your profile disappeared).

As for TTA, still didnt register yet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]. I'll get around to it though!
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

As I was saying...

blah blah blah...Owned you Terra....blah blah..

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] k i got my posts back..

"Chrono is our Religion. In the name of the Chrono, the Zeal, the Trigger and Cross, Amen."

As I was saying...

Name on there is Aeon I still have crappy cards need like 28points to get a new deck. MSN=Aeon712@MSN.net. This one post summed up everything from the last post.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

RE: As I was saying...

Heh, already played against Truthofmistake and Budweineken. Beat Truth quite easily (well, he's never played before, what do you expect?) but Budweineken pulled it off at the last second. Damnit, I thought I had you, lol.
    Still, even though I suck at this game, it's still very enjoyable. THANKS TERRA!

I still havent run into any gotwooters[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

No probs kooshi. Glad you guys like it.
    I need to get back in the TTA mood. Right now I'm surfing around a lot since I missed my internet so much during these 4 days. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Hmm, we gonna get that clan going?

Tetris was a very addicting game. I liked the music to it to. doo dooo dooo dooo doo doo doo dooo doo doo. I use to play it for hours on my gameboy and snes.

Yeah, Tetris was an awesome game also. However, I think that the new Tetris is even better since you can make the 4x4 squares. That part of the game is just SWEET.

As I was saying...

yeah i played a few games and kooshi absolutly dominated me it was so horrible... iv won one outa 10 games because the guy i beat really sucked he had much better cards and put em all in the wrong places and then everyone else just raped me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] oh well time to go earn sommor points oh names asmodean on there

Haha, don't worry too much. I only have like 7 wins and 7 ties while having about 30 losses, lol. Regardless, I still love this game. I'm only like 10 points away from getting a new deck, hehe.

i got 1 win and like 20 loses.... maybe its cause i didn't read the rules and am just going with what i remember from ff8. although i think i play better when i have the actual music playing on winamp.

is it worth the points to buy the 200 pt decks?

I think it's just better to get that 100 point bronze pack a few times before going for the 200 point decks.

Also depends a bit on what level you are going for, I ditched the bronze packs and got myself a lvl 9/10 deck quickly.

Well, I don't think it really matters which level cards you play with. You can play with lvl 1 cards your entire life and still have the same amount of points as another player with high lvl cards.