Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Episode 120 Discussion

Episode 120 Discussion

Gogogo, assholes.

RE: Episode 120 Discussion

zomg idk if anybody else thought the same way, but the flashbacks sucked! ROFLROFL
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    zomg idk if anybody else thought the same way, but the flashbacks sucked! ROFLROFL
    kekekekeke, moer like ASSBACKS, am i rite!?!?

Episode 120 Discussion

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    LOL INDEED

now all we need is Kagari to come in here and tell us to stop complaining again!

Have I missed something during my short vacation? :S

Anyway great episode. I like Kiba. And I like how they separated Sakon's and Ukon's voices.
    But yeah. Flashbacks... like, unnecessarily much. Sweet ending though. "Let's die together"

Episode 120 Discussion

Of all of the Konoha group, I would have though that Kiba and Akamaru were the weakest. Why did they have to pit those weaklings against the strongest of the sound 4 (not including Kimi)?

I have faith in Shikamaru, but I wouldn't be too shocked if he displayed his Chuunin-level thinking again and just gave up.

As for Naruto, that's pretty disapointing. He's charged up, but still fighting like he always does. He should be using something that Jiraiya taught him. It's not like he's short on chakra right now.

Episode 120 Discussion

Originally posted by: wirm
    Of all of the Konoha group, I would have though that Kiba and Akamaru were the weakest. Why did they have to pit those weaklings against the strongest of the sound 4 (not including Kimi)?
    Because it's fun to not be 110% predictable for once?

Episode 120 Discussion

I think Kiba's going to take some super pill and turn into a madder dog.

Probably open thhe gates of hell and pull out Ceberus.
    MmmMmm. Ooiiishiii

Episode 120 Discussion

Yes you did miss something Terra.. This thread was started Thursday like usual, but then the forums went down for a couple days.. When they came back up this thread was gone.

Anyway, so far they've had a pattern of a Genin pulling a final move on the Sound ninja to finish them off as they both die, so I wonder what Kiba's gonna do. I think Ukon would be able to seperate himself before Kiba killing himself could finish him, so there must be something else.

Episode 120 Discussion

Originally posted by: wirm

I have faith in Shikamaru, but I wouldn't be too shocked if he displayed his Chuunin-level thinking again and just gave up.

As for Naruto, that's pretty disapointing. He's charged up, but still fighting like he always does. He should be using something that Jiraiya taught him. It's not like he's short on chakra right now.
    Even batman can beat superman if he had a kryptonite. you gotta think like naruto is some pokemon game, water bleats fire, leafs beat water. dog piss beats sakon.

Good episode, crapp crappy flashbacks. I thought the flashback would never end.

Episode 120 Discussion

that ep sucked ass.....they could've made the kiba/sakon fight better. it had potential. and naruto vs kimi was just retarded....same clone crap over again. waste of kyuubi chakra. would've been better to leave naruto out of this ep and focus on him in the next ep.

the best part of the ep was the last line "lets die together".

Its simple... Shika is gonna use Kage mane on the summons, if not all of them atleast 1 or 2 of them, and use them against tayuya.

As for Naruto, its clear he is gonna get owned big time. He has never used kyuubi level Kage Bunshin b4, and he is getting his ass kicked. Unless he uses his brain, hi brawn is gonna gethim nowhere. Kimimaro hasn't even used level 1 yet, and Naruto has already gone Kyuubi.

There is nothing Naruto can do against Kimimaro now it seems.... Gama Bunta is going to be no use... and Kimimaro seems to good to get hit by Naruto's version of the Rasengan. The only thing I can see working is if Naruto summons a forg other than Gama Bunta, a frog that is smaller and able to fight Kimimaro one on one. Even then Kimimaro can go up through the cursed seal levels.

So in conclusion, i shall repeat myself again and say that Naruto is about to get pwned.

Back to my ranting before it was interrupted, they changed the way Tayuya summons look.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Btw, I loved the new parts of the opening. Expected more changes tho...

Episode 120 Discussion

Naruto may have changed but he's still the same old Naruto using same old tricks. i haven't read the manga yet but i'm guessing Kimimario will collaspe sooner or later cause of his condition while fighting Naruto.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Episode 120 Discussion

KIMIMARU ROCKS!!! NO MAN CAN BEAT HIM. MUAHAHAHHA [img]i/expressions/devil.gif[/img]

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

: WORD!!!

This episode was tight as shit period (except for the flashbacks) They just played out at the wrong time and the music was just not working with what we were viewing at all. Kiba's Garouga was f$#$%$#@ awesomely twirly frie, homing missle, cuts man shootin, nice. Poor Akamaru though. That poor fellas gonna have some sore ribs from all those punches when he gets up from his coma. A lot of people kinda sleep on Kiba but hes a pretty formable ninja, just not one of the strongest in the group.

And Sakon. It has to be his ability to fuse because other than that I don't see what the big deal iz about him. He supposed to be the strongest in the sound 4 but I think kidoumaru was better than him. Technique wise, tactics wise, and can fight from both close and far range distances. Can someone explain to my why Sakon is viewed as the strongest. Sorry bout gonna off topic but I had to get that off my chest. Dave Cheppel: I'm rich bitch

Originally posted by: drcitan
    This episode was tight as shit period (except for the flashbacks) They just played out at the wrong time and the music was just not working with what we were viewing at all. Kiba's Garouga was f$#$%$#@ awesomely twirly frie, homing missle, cuts man shootin, nice. Poor Akamaru though. That poor fellas gonna have some sore ribs from all those punches when he gets up from his coma. A lot of people kinda sleep on Kiba but hes a pretty formable ninja, just not one of the strongest in the group.

And Sakon. It has to be his ability to fuse because other than that I don't see what the big deal iz about him. He supposed to be the strongest in the sound 4 but I think kidoumaru was better than him. Technique wise, tactics wise, and can fight from both close and far range distances. Can someone explain to my why Sakon is viewed as the strongest. Sorry bout gonna off topic but I had to get that off my chest. Dave Cheppel: I'm rich bitch
    Maybe its because after he gets split in half. he could still regenerate the missing part of the body, n walk off the pain.