Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Episode 17 Discussion

Jounin

Episode 17 Discussion

It's out by Lunar..

This was a kickass episode.. Ichigo's powers cool, but that captain.. He was awsome..

damnit, now i have to rewatch the episode.. This was the best Bleach episode so far..

RE: Episode 17 Discussion

Would've been better if Ichigo used some cool new attack. It just showed his speed increase.

well he released some of his spirit energy, not all cause byakuya stopped him before he got stronger.

it was cool.....but it seemed kinda stupid of byakuya to leave ichigo lying there. They go and make a big deal about how hei'll never be a shinigami again and how he'll die in an hour, but then it turns out nothing happens to him afterall
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Episode 17 Discussion

well its cuz the sandal -hat got got some mad medical expertize

also ichigo prolly had a little spirt power to heal him somewhat

Episode 17 Discussion

Originally posted by: AssertnFailure
    it was cool.....but it seemed kinda stupid of byakuya to leave ichigo lying there. They go and make a big deal about how hei'll never be a shinigami again and how he'll die in an hour, but then it turns out nothing happens to him afterall
    I think that Rukia's brother wanted to spare Ichigo for her sake after seeing how much she cared about him, and he just said all of that as an excuse for letting him live. I don't think he'd want to leave Ichigo with Shinigami powers, though, so that part of it may turn out to be true. Since the shopowner seems confident that he can train Ichigo there must be some way to heal his injuries.

What I thought was weird was how they kept warning Rukia not to do anything to make her punishment any worse. She's going to be executed..... Why would she worry about making thing worse than that?

Episode 17 Discussion

Originally posted by: Mae

What I thought was weird was how they kept warning Rukia not to do anything to make her punishment any worse. She's going to be executed..... Why would she worry about making thing worse than that?
    I think that's because Soul Society can like torture her or something BEFORE they execute her.

Still, this was a kickass episode. Urahara is becoming such a great character!

Jounin

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    Would've been better if Ichigo used some cool new attack. It just showed his speed increase.
    Actually, i think that would have sucked.. Do you learn new attack just because you power increases?? No.. that would suck.. You have to train and learn and aquire it the hard way to get new attacks.. so it was good that he only gained speed and power from the incease..

To fremeer: It would not have matterd how much it had increased.. Byakuya would still have pwned him.. The shopkeeper said it.. "You suck" or "your weak" (same shit) to Ichigo.. And i get the feeling the shop-owner knows exaktly how strong Itchigo is..

And i'm with Mae on this one.. I also think he spared Itchigo because of Rukia.. And also i think that Byakuya did not think anybody was on "Earth" that could heal such injurys.. Yet alone see spirits..

And i also wonderd.. What could be worse then death?? i dont think they torture ppl down there..

Didn't the hat guy say that their death is different then ours. They prob get put in some sort of stasis cause I doubt you can add 20yrs to death.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Well, we'll probably find out once they start the execution, haha.

this really was an awesome episode... after watching it I said fuck it and got the manga.... no im up to chapter 166 in the manga... and some really good shit goes down....

In Just a few words Rukia's brother is a BAD ASS!!!!!

Signature by Lucifus

Yeah, to be able to move and attack like that, it's just plain awesome. I WANT THAT SKILL, haha. Wonder how Ichigo is gonna counter it when he goes to Soul Society...

i got a question how come the soul socity peopel does not come after the shop owner and his pals they seem to have some sorta of power

how many episodes is this show 26 episodes or 1+ seasons?

Blog Entries

Episode 17 Discussion

Try not to double post. ^^ The show is going to be atleast 2 seasons (50 episodes), probably more if the manga keeps going.

Originally posted by: kooshi
    Yeah, to be able to move and attack like that, it's just plain awesome. I WANT THAT SKILL, haha. Wonder how Ichigo is gonna counter it when he goes to Soul Society...
    And how is his sword gonna change maybe I should read the manga [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Signature by Lucifus

DAMN KILLER EPISODE DAMN it was goooooodddd
    i don't hope it will end over 30 day's.
    but lol i'm sure that's not gonna happen

Jounin

I think most ppl here that dont read the manga are considering picking it up.. I know i am.. Begining to get really impatiant..

Heh, I don't read the manga, and I haven't considered just a bit to read it. Yay for resistance against manga, haha.