Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Episode 17 Discussion

RE: Episode 17 Discussion

Is really hard to read since you know is out there and you really want to know whats next but I will try to recist as long as I can

Signature by Lucifus

Yeah, I wanna know what happens next, but the manga has never really suited me. I just can't stand having to look at pictures and use my imagination to see what is happening (I have a real lack of imagination, mind you). It's better for me to just watch the anime.

well if you ask me... I really hate looking at pictures, reading, and using my imagination.......

but I gave reading manga a try, now I'm hooked.... let me tell you, by no means will reading the manga stop you from enjoying the series... it is good stuff... and manga are pretty descriptive of what is going on... you don't need to leave much to the imagination

YUP!!! I am a manga reader and im hooked on it. But i never really figured out what they meant about adding more time to your penalty.

i will always resist

Originally posted by: Zoels
    i will always resist
    YEAH!!!!! That's the way to go, haha.

I know i can resist cause i read the manga before i watched the anime and didnt find it so intresting. But the anime is becoming intresting now and i want for once not reading the manga and watching the anime as i do with HXH,Naruto etc..

Cant wait to see Ichi learning how to controll hims spirit power and him fighting some shingamis.

I would love to see Ichago learn to use his Spirit power like you said, but then go and pick a fight w/ a buncha death gods as the final test before he travels to soul society... W/ sandal hat watching over the t0t4l pwnag3.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Gotta wonder how strong Urahara really is, considering how easily he immobilized Rukia and put Ichigo at a killing position (when he had his cane with that mini knife at the end of the cane).

Well it cant be so hard to hurt Ichi who doesnt know anything about his spirit power and only relys on brute force.

Heh, try going against someone whose spirit power can keep you from moving too much (when that red haired shinigami was on his knees when Ichigo jumped for the killing blow).

Originally posted by: Zoels
    i will always resist
    i AS WELL!