Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Episode 16 Discussion

RE: Episode 16 Discussion

For those of you who are watching the ANBU releases.

ANBU Gundam SEED Destiny Episode 16

Sagikai

16 indeed. Much action in this episode as always

i think this was a good episode, but i agree that the transformation took too long. it would have been way longer if they did the same for savior. good thing his transformations take only a split second. i would have wanted freedom and archangel to join them. what's annoying with this series is that like seed, the good guys get ganged up. if it was 1 on 1, well this series would be finished early he he he
    let's ignore those other suits. they were just there for suicide. hehehe.

Finally watched 16. I waited patiently for AK-Aone's release.

Shinn best know his place.

Does anyone know why Auel said "Since Gaia can neither fly nor swim" in Ak-Aone release? Wasn't Gaia flying in ep 1 and 2 and also in space? I don't think this was disccussed I looked though the post and it was mostly about Gaia going in the water. Athrun needed more air time! =).

It can't fly because of Gravity. In space Gravity is a non-issue. Even on the colony the first couple of episodes. Gravity isn't as strong in the colony. Another thing in the colony is that the gravity isn't all on direction. Gravity is needed on multiple surfaces around the interior. Most Gundams, going all the way back to the beginning, aren't designed to fly. They have boosters that assist in jumping, but they are not designed for long term use fighting gravity.

Episode 16 Discussion

Nicely stated curium, and to elaborate that'e why in SEED the zaft gundams had to use those skid things when they were on earth and why in Destiny the Earth units have those wing packs.

Guul(Skid thing) http://www.mahq.net/mecha/gundam/seed/guul.htm

Ahh..that are some good points. I was thinking it had something to do with the gravity, but then I thought if there wasn't as much gravity then wouldn't people be floatin around too then? =D.

that thing reminds me of the thing that the Green Goblin rides on in Spider-Man.

Originally posted by: jing
    that thing reminds me of the thing that the Green Goblin rides on in Spider-Man.
    Yeah, me too.

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

damn it. I want to see more of kira

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

We might see him in the next ep! Not sure though. =D.

Originally posted by: belmont717
    We might see him in the next ep! Not sure though. =D.
    Well considering that he appeared in the preview for episode 17 at the end of 16 I would assume there is a 99% chance he will appear. Have to leave that 1% incase they decide to change things.

hey is anyone else having problems watchin eps 16, i got an xvid error but it only happens with aone subs. let me know what i can do to get it to work.

Originally posted by: gokuson49
    hey is anyone else having problems watchin eps 16, i got an xvid error but it only happens with aone subs. let me know what i can do to get it to work.
    what codec pack do you use to watch the gundam seed episodes?

i have the 1.0.1 xvid codec on my computer but whenever i try to get the 1.1.0 beta there is no install program with it. does anyone have 1.0.3 or the new one with an install program? would greatly appreciate it, since i really want to watch the aone-akingdom subs.