Thread: Episode 16 Discussion

Blog Entries

Episode 16 Discussion

Download A-Kingdom/AonE Release
    Download SEED-Fansubs Release
    Download Raw Release #1
    Download Raw Release #2.

-------------------------------

A lot of fighting this episode. Including Gaia running on water, Athrun having too much fun transforming, and the best episode ending ever with Athrun slapping Shinn around for being an impulsive angst-ridden teen.

I'm curious as to when and how the Archangel will reappear. Even though we all know they are eventually going to cross paths with both the Minerva and Neo's team, right now they are still moving in the shadows with no real reason to act besides for self defense.

Edit: Fixed the title, Saiyaman's torrent is named 17 so I messed up. -_-;; -- Also, sorry about earlier Guardian_2000, yesterday was an off day and I was being an ass because of it.

RE: Episode 17 Discussion

Isn't this episode 16?

RE: Episode 17 Discussion

yea should be since the last one was named edited and not 16....

Episode 17 Discussion

I just saw this. Why do people bother posting a discussion when they don't talk about it. Alil moronic? Can we rename this. Or should I click post on my thread I had started before realizing this. I started typing it earlier then I finished watching the ep a min ago and did a refresh only to see this. So whats up. Its Phase 16 not episode 17. Eh I gotta go out for awhile. I'll hit post and if it shouldn't go up then it will go bye bye.

Blog Entries

Episode 16 Discussion

Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
    Why do people bother posting a discussion when they don't talk about it. Alil moronic?
    Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
    Just finished watching it and I'm quite pleased with it. Finally got to see Abyss transform. And we get to see Stellar again. Also looks like the new windam is Neo's. Atleast he proves he can pilot a suit and not just a MA. I don't want to spoil to much as this is still the raw plus I can't understand all of what gets said. I'll add more of my take after more people have seen it.
    You shouldn't complain when thats all your thread consists of. Your post was just as vague as mine was since all we can do right now is post the obvious points of the episode. If your going to complain about people making pointless posts, don't make your own the prime example in the thread. ^^

Anyway, I wonder if that EA base was still a secret to ZAFT. They seemed to be suprised that so many Windams could launch an assault without a large fleet of carriers. Arthur seemed to suggest that they were using a Mirage Colloid to hide their fleet, or maybe the entire base.

Edit @ Below: I have no clue what you mean by the "Your initial post has more information now from the last I saw thats good" comment, the only thing I added was "Edit: Fixed the title, Saiyaman's torrent is named 17 so I messed up. -_-;;" after I had changed the title.

Episode 16 Discussion

Got back from lunch. Glad to see we got the things updated and edited. With some more info to boot. I'm just glad you got things straightened out. One way or another my post made it in a correctly named thread. And I atleast had a reason for putting down what I did. Now that I'm back I can finish.

Your initial post has more information now from the last I saw thats good. If you want to go further into discussion we can talk about why they are boldly announcing that its the EA that stole the gundams. Windams launching with stolen suits and all. But then again thats what the commotion was in the beginning of the ep between Neo and the EA officer I believe. It would of been cool if Gaia was actually running on water but that would of sucked. Luckily it can't and that was just a shallow part. The gundams were standing in it atleast. But I can see why you had that impression, at first I even thought that. The slapping brings back fond memories of correction from Zeta which is probably why they are putting that in there. Camille got slapped all the time. I guess they are pushing Destiny to be abit like Zeta yet different. After watching the preview for the next ep its quite certain that we'll see Archangel but I'm guessing you mean see it in combat. Which could be possible to. I'm still waiting as well for the meeting between Athrun and Kira and when they talk of all that is happening. Surprisingly the two pilots capable of entering SEED mode never did. I know Athrun knows how to and Shinn is atleast capable in some respect. I was just hoping to see one of them enter. Shinn is atleast starting to become a bigger part of the eps. Backtalking to his superiors and then pulling his heroics. Although the slaughtering of defense EA soldiers fleeing is sorta cool. His hatred is quite evident. That poor red zaku just gets beat up time and time again.

I don't think the EA base was a secret. Thats part of where they were being sent. Remember the video footage and the communication? The people in the area of Gibralter were being "punsihed" i guess you could say. Its like the EA has become the titans. Which goes straight back to Zeta. I thought the Mirage Colloid part was concerning that Gaia was also part of the attacking windams and Arthur was referencing to that in regards to Bogey 1. But that part mentioned carriers? I still have alot to learn about understanding Japanese. Things are making more sense, but they just talk alil to fast for me.

Who thought that Athrun's battling was alil disappointing in this conflict. Shinn was doing alot better imo. But seeing a great flight battle is always good. I was alil miffed also at the reuse of old animation. While its not as heavy as it was in SEED they are starting to use it now. We can only hope its not a trend. Anyways more things to be done. And with Barumonks lil rebuttal I figured I better finish before I look as bad. There is nothing wrong with pointing out the obvious. But you should atleast point out something more than a link. I almost thought you hadn't watched the episode and just wanted to be first to post about it. You've done better thou than the last time someone did that. More impressions? Some people who can give more translations?

Eh might as well ad this edit: My comment about people not adding mostly went to the small comments above mine. But yea the link only when I viewed the thread was apart of it too,

Edit2: I may have thought it was your sig then since you put up a similar divider and there wasnt much there to read. I try not to read peoples sigs. I just know you post looked abit different when I got back from lunch.

Jounin

Episode 16 Discussion

Like i said i think you should not post any discussion in the first post.. Just make it to show it's out and if you know where to download it, put out a link to that place so ppl can get it.. Ppl are layzy and will always be.. And it's not nice if they have to go through 5 post with heavy spoilers just to find a link.. I know myselff it's very tempting to read a little..

Personally i think Budweineken does this perfectly in his threads in the One Piece forum --> http://forums.gotwoot.net/messagevie...;enterthread=y

Then ppl can feel secure enough that they can just go in and get some info in the first thread and know that they should not scroll down if they dont want to get spoiled..

The only other system i can see work is the one in the Naruto forum.. That u have a Episode Release Info thread where no discussion about the episode is being made.. But since GSD board is not that big like Naruto i think that would be so many threads for so few ppl..

Another system that could be good is that the thread-maker gets to dubble-post in his first post.. One for the "where to get the episode" info and one to start the discussion..

Well i have not seen this episode yet.. i will wait untill they release the sub this time.. But i have a feeling i will spoil myself by going in here..

Episode 16 Discussion

Sad imo, Arthrun did better in his Zaku against than in Savior.

RE: Episode 16 Discussion

Jesus H Fuckchrist was this an awesome episode.

Lots of action and lots of progression... Auel is so goddamn cool.
    Athrun's smackdown on Shinn was pretty neat too, and very true.

I LOVE THIS SHOW.

Now for the nay sayers. You can simply call this a red herring. But what did you guys think of Neo's Custom Windam? Pretty neat heh. Hes actually a pretty decent pilot in a mobile suit. Now here is another question whats up with the paint scheme? Haven't you seen that color arrangement before. Want a clue? Who remembers what Mwu's normal suit colors were like in the beginning of SEED? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] If Neo is not Mwu then they are laying it on real thick that it is Mwu....

OMFG IT'S PURPLE AND SO IS ATHRUN'S SPACE SUIT WHICH MUST MEAN THAT ATHRUN IS MWU AS WELL! CONSPIRACY 2K!!!!!

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

i thought stellar was gonna go psycho bitch on shinn...she was like half way there. that's what i really want to see.

I tried my best...

Jounin

Kickass episode.. I got reminded why i think Auel and his Abyss is so fucking cool.. And i just loved how Athrun bitchslapped Shinn too.. If Shinn would have cooperated with Athrun i think they could have taken down Chaos or Neo before they retreated..

Gaia running on water had to be the coolest thing in the ep.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

That place over there........ahh never mind

Pretty cool ep, how in the hell was Stellar running on the water(unless she was doing it on the shallow part), I also a Neo=Mwu believer(look at the sig I put up in the fanart section).

Im not going to say that Shinn did better then Athrun(fighting wise) in this ep, b/c he didnt really want to kill anyone IMO, if he wanted to he could of gone into Seed mode and mutilated every single last one of them(including the three gundam pilots and Neo) its just that he didnt want to.

R.I.P Captain America.

don't like the way how shinn was so cocky. and athrun was just playing around with sting....

all i can say about this episode is "meh...."
    though i did like the running on water and the infamous slap

stellar was running on the shallow part because when she and impulse started to fight they were still around ankle deep. was it me or did it feel that kira could have taken those windams and gundams on by himself

why wont athrun just go into SEED mode and just rape everyone and show his true power. It seems like he's been holding back for some reason. I am also a believer that neo=mwu, the similarities are all there. we gotta see more kira also.

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    OMFG IT'S PURPLE AND SO IS ATHRUN'S SPACE SUIT WHICH MUST MEAN THAT ATHRUN IS MWU AS WELL! CONSPIRACY 2K!!!!!
    I can't wait to see if it really is cause its just gonna be sad. I do wonder thou. But beyond your complexity I can only wonder how you got that way. I guess the blatantly obvious that things they are feeding us as hints is gonna lead us to the event where everything was just a red herring. The opening itself basically say that Neo will for sure look like Mwu. If you're not gonna believe that I have to pity you. But honestly I get further in my debates around religion, and I think a wall is more conversive. You don't really accept much do you. But then again you've been against the idea since the beginning. Hey I will be alil upset to see Mwu alive again as well. But its looking more and more possible. And don't even go in the direction of Athrun being Mwu cause I've heard that discussion. Athrun is in the role that Mwu played with Kira just now its with Shinn and the others. So that sorta makes ur conspiracy right. Anyways show some more composure. I mean most mods would hollar at the newbs for posting in all caps but you do it frequently now.