Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Chapter 246

RE: Chapter 246

Originally posted by: Winged Dancer
    And Sasuke. Where the hell is he?? I'm not his no.1 fan or anything but I'm curious as to how much eyeliner he wears nowadays! And his eye-shade color, too. I wonder if he uses Orochimaru-purple or maybe he decided dark red would go with his Sharingan better?
    I'll be interested to see how many belts he's wearing and how much fishnet he's rocking. Painted toenails is almost a guarantee and there's a decent chance we'll see lipstick too.

well, why don't we just take a look at terra's picture.

zing~

k, enough terra bashing.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Sasukes gonna be so pimped out I can't wait. But If hes wearing that purple belt I'm gonna be pissed. His hair is def gonna be a lot longer.

Longer? if its longer then its going to get even longer longer in the cursed seal lvl 2 which may result in an afro.. and he cant have that

Chapter 246

EDIT: WTF It said it didnt send =/.. ::rips firefox a new one.::

DONT DOBLE POST. Thank you. And no it won't be and afro it would be a longer version of what we have seen.

Originally posted by: jing
    Originally posted by: Mgslee
    IMO getting to the final exam = You are a Chuunin.
    what if everyone else sucked. it doesn't mean there has to be at least a chuunin. hokage could fail them all if they were all sakuras.
    You forgot to quote the sentence earlier where I said "Look at all the bad chuunin's we've seen over the course of Naruto" And you know what, I dont think Sakura is half bad at being a NInja compared to the other Nin's we've seen over the series (look at the utter useless ANBU, which should be better the Chuunin) and some of the other Chuunin's we've seen...

But yeah at this point in the series, rank doesnt seem to matter much at all and I dont think it means much at all to Naruto at this point. I wouldnt be surprised if he just wanted to protect the village and not neccessarily have to be Hokage to do it. People to change alot in 2 years when they are young...

someone mentioned before that Naruto and Sakura were jounin level, i wouldnt say they were that strong - maybe weak jounins at that, since Kakashi was able to beat them back each time they attacked him and was going to win 2v1 even with all their new found jutsus and skills

umm maybe you didnt read it properly or osmething they didnt use any new jutsus sakura showed of a super punch but thats it. we shouldnt comment on their strength level for now lets just wait and see.

Yeah and Kakashi had to pull out the Sharingan to fight them. Naruto used tactics for like the first time.

Originally posted by: Prof. Chaos
    Yeah and Kakashi had to pull out the Sharingan to fight them. Naruto used tactics for like the first time.
    Not really. Naruto is just rash, but he has used tactics for almost all of his major fights, including Zabuza, Neji, etc.
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。

kakashi said himself that he needed the sharingan remember when he said when it took to much chakra but he said he could fight til sunset. if he didnt need to why did he use it? yea naruto used tactics for all of his battles exept maybe the gaara battle and sasuke battle but it was done in a sloppy way now he did it smoother and for the first time narutos fighting look good not like he was a halfdrunk idiot.

Yeah all his battles he comes out with tatics at the end where as he started this fight not his typical fashion.