Thread: wtf??

wtf??

WTF hapened to this forum almost all my messages were deleted and a few topic's are just gone???

Missing Nin

wtf??

yeah i dont know why GW always goes down literally every other day, fair enough its run by someone in their spare time and hosting paid for by them too, but seriuosly, its a bit of a joke. either the GW host REALLY sucks, or the owners like mucking about with it a lot.

either way these downtimes are completely unneeded imo.

RE: wtf??

Yeah it sucks....

looks like they lost about a weeks worth of data.

Jounin

Yeah.. I think it was Mut that said on IRC that it had been rollbacked to the 28th..

I think i was because the color theme change that fucked something up real good and all they could do was to do a rollback..

its not really something to bitch about everyone runs into problems every now and then. its not like our lives depend on this forum being up...

There was an issue when a update to the forum that corrupted our database. Due to that I had to restore to our last known good backup which was the 28th.

woah, confused the hell outta me just then, i thought i had replied to something before, heh.

Jounin

OMFG.. I was begining to think i had pushed the wrong link when i saw the mainpage.. It's really good looking.. and some new, nice info on some of the anime..

It's a really good job you have made there..

quit bitching or help pay for the hosting
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

wtf??

Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
    quit bitching or help pay for the hosting
    wow, the most irrational suggestion ive ever heard
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

wtf??

in all honesty i only read the first 4 posts, which were all bitching about GW
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

lol, well thats why your input made no sense. Not only would hosting donations fail to prevent file corruption, but Ciber wont accept donations even if you try to force it on him
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

kiwimishu

I gotta tell you, I've been gone since GW went down way back when- somewhere in the middle of Bakeretsu Tenshi, and I have been mourning the loss. Way to go guys for bringing it back. It also looks great! Good job![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

what happened to the Gantz forum, were did it go.