Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sexiest Jutsu Ever

RE: Sexiest Jutsu Ever

Originally posted by: gokudagreat
    oh i didnt realize it set her back that long... Long enough so she'll die by the time naruto is ready to be hokage maybe... maybe....
    Tsunade is a very strong candidate for "going to die sooner rather than later"...

I don't think Kakashi is going to die any time soon, though - I expect him to live long enough to become a hokage, possibly the next one after her. If only he could improve and not be so static, that is.

Sexiest Jutsu Ever

hmmm.... i have a feeling rokudaime will be naruto... and i also have a feeling that tsunade will die before they have a chance to carve her in stone, but im not sure.... it would just be cool to see naruto next to the 4th

About kakashi... i think he needs to get a little bit stronger, i dont think hes quite a sannin level and you basically should be that to be hokage

If you think about it this way... Itachi admits that at the moment the best he could do against jiraiya is kill him and go down with him, and tsunade is around jiraiyas level though not quite as strong i dont think...
    And Kakashi could not defeat itachi at all, so yea

Sexiest Jutsu Ever

Of course; Kakashi is not strong enough the way he is now (he wasn't even considered when they started searching for a 5th), and it will take him at least a few years to even begin getting close - IF he is allowed to develop during that time. He's still pretty much like he was at the beginning of the series...
    (and I doubt he'll get the mangekyo sharingan, unless he "takes" it from Itachi)

Sexiest Jutsu Ever

he cant get mangekyo, since its something that comes with having uchiha blood, he got the eye but thats because somehow he got it implanted, but he still doesnt have the blood

anyways i dont think kakashi will be a hokage

Sexiest Jutsu Ever

kakashi might end up like iruka, kinda fading out of the story

Sexiest Jutsu Ever

he cant get mangekyo, since its something that comes with having uchiha blood, he got the eye but thats because somehow he got it implanted, but he still doesnt have the blood

anyways i dont think kakashi will be a hokage
    What I meant was that he'd get himself a mangekyo-level sharingan eye implant... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    (as far as I've seen, Sasuke does not have the mangekyo ability, and I'm assuming that it's an ability of the eye rather than a skill of the user - this could be proven wrong, however)

Kakashi is now way near the level of the current calibre of Hokage's... he needs to seriously train and get stronger if he is to be a contender for the title.

If Tsunade dies and Jiraiya still refuses to be Hokage, then perhaps one of the Hinata's dad will become Hokage... that is if he is stronger than Kakashi...

Yea the way i think it will turn out is that Naruto is about 13 now, and by the time hes 17 or 18 i think he will have obtained hokage or above hokage like strength, and then by that time there will be some war that kills off tsunade, to put it bluntly, or tsunade will just resign the position to him

How did this conversation stray so far off course?

Dunno, but that's the fun in these forums, haha.

Originally posted by: DB_Hunter
    Kakashi is now way near the level of the current calibre of Hokage's... he needs to seriously train and get stronger if he is to be a contender for the title.

If Tsunade dies and Jiraiya still refuses to be Hokage, then perhaps one of the Hinata's dad will become Hokage... that is if he is stronger than Kakashi...
    Actually he is. I think there was a episode in Naruto saying Hinata's dad is one of the strongest fighter in the whole Leaf village below the Hokage.

Sexiest Jutsu Ever

hmmm.... i have a feeling rokudaime will be naruto... and i also have a feeling that tsunade will die before they have a chance to carve her in stone, but im not sure.... it would just be cool to see naruto next to the 4th

About kakashi... i think he needs to get a little bit stronger, i dont think hes quite a sannin level and you basically should be that to be hokage

If you think about it this way... Itachi admits that at the moment the best he could do against jiraiya is kill him and go down with him, and tsunade is around jiraiyas level though not quite as strong i dont think...

I could've swore that Itachi and Kisame were referring to the Kyubi and not Jiraiya. Kisame said something like "I could'nt match him but maybe you can." Then Itachi saying "If we use everyone we would all die" "If I fought him we both would die." So if this were true about Itachi being this concered about Jiraiya that would mean that Jiraiya and Orochimaru are both stronger than half the Akatsuki members right? Or maybe the translation was wrong.

Oh yeah Tsunade upside down no justu.

Sexiest Jutsu Ever

Originally posted by: drcitan

I could've swore that Itachi and Kisame were referring to the Kyubi and not Jiraiya. Kisame said something like "I could'nt match him but maybe you can." Then Itachi saying "If we use everyone we would all die" "If I fought him we both would die." So if this were true about Itachi being this concered about Jiraiya that would mean that Jiraiya and Orochimaru are both stronger than half the Akatsuki members right? Or maybe the translation was wrong.

Oh yeah Tsunade upside down no justu.

I believe he wasn't talking about Naruto's Kyubi. I think it was a translation error about the "we used everyone we would alll die" part. I always thought it was Jiraiya, because after all he is a legendary 3. Itachi is stronger... but it doesn't mean Jiraiya can't kill him. Hes a legendary 3! even if he sacrifices himself, he could at least rip off an arm of itachi. but someone like Orochimaru would never sacrifice himself for anything.. hes too pussy afraid to die.

Sexiest Jutsu Ever

Originally posted by: Phoenix23
    If one is a pervert: thousand years of pain...
    However if one is gay: thousand years of pleasure....

Sexiest Jutsu Ever

Originally posted by: Takuma
    Originally posted by: Phoenix23
    If one is a pervert: thousand years of pain...
    However if one is gay: thousand years of pleasure....
    you've tried it?

Jiraiya's Ninpou Gamaguchi Shibari was tight... that would anyone... well, except Itachi and prolly Tsunade and Oro...

i don't know if anybody post this yet, but here go. If your friend can transform to a hot looking girl/guy, would you have sex with them?even though the person who transformed is the same sex as you.

depends on how hot and how much i've drunken... then yes.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

Originally posted by: animefreak
    i don't know if anybody post this yet, but here go. If your friend can transform to a hot looking girl/guy, would you have sex with them?even though the person who transformed is the same sex as you.
    as long as i kill the person afterwards sure.

what if when the person turned back into a guy/girl they lost there memories of what happened, would u still havta kill em, they are a friend.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills