Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: sig contest

RE: sig contest

all of us need to the same theme and it has to be the same size. all of you should know why this is a must.

and having more than 1 round is pointless if one person wins by a landslide. unless the 1st place and second place are no more than 5 votes apart, we shouldn't more than 1 round.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

yes if we have all different sizes that gives an avvantage to people who make latger sigs because they can add more they all must be the same size

and if we don't have one specified theme people will vote on sigs based on their favorite character or anime, as it was said before

I don't think Naruto is a good choice for the theme. Something from GSD would be cool. Or even just GS.

sig contest

but some people have never seen GSD, animes like Naruto and FMA are very popular, so the contest will have more entries

sig contest

naruto is a good choice for a sig im not in for the fma thing tho. and i disagree mut, if 8 ppl or more join it would be more fun to have more rounds, but if we are less than 8 ppl 1 round should be neough.

Missing Nin

i think it would be cool to do a general mecha theme for the first round as im sure everyone as seen atleast something mecha. ive never watched gundam seed but ive seen loads of other mecha stuff as im sure a lot of ppl have.

what do you think?

yea im up for that sounds fun.

Good, I can do old school gundam [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

by the way is animation allowed?

That place over there........ahh never mind

I dont think it is, but doing a mecha in general would be cool, I could find some Macross stuff, or even Tekkaman Blade

R.I.P Captain America.

Missing Nin

seeing as weve already increased the sig size to 500x150 i dont see why animation shouldnt be allowed, its not like any of the sigs can be used in the forum neways. what u think PSJ

well, it doesnt matter for me really, i think you need some badass skills to make animation look good so if you want to try it its fine by me.

Missing Nin

agreed, animation is tricky to get right, most of the sigs with animation ive seen just destract from the art

yea, i think if for example i tried animation it would make the sig look worse and not better.

I say the theme should be any object (chair, computer, or even Ugoff). As long as it's not pure abstract.

Last edited by Thi3f; Wed, 01-09-2019 at 05:13 PM.

yea no chairs, computers of ugoffs.

So whats the plan for the theme of the sigs? To keep it simple, I say we just go with Naruto. Everyone here watches it. We could always do a free-for-all but as Mut and Naroku said, one specified theme is a must, otherwise people would just vote for their favorite character/anime. I am up for the Mecha theme though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img].
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

I say 400 x 100 free-for-all sig contest =D.

People submit their stuff before a certain date and it all gets thrown into one big thread for voting.

Sound good? Yes it does.

Missing Nin

thats a negatory.