Thread: Animated pictures

Animated pictures

Anyone care to give a quick and easy explanation on how to create animated JPEGs or GIFs?

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

RE: Animated pictures

ok first you'll need a gif animation program. the one i use is animation shop 3. you can find some free ones online. sorry can't think of any free ones offhand but i'm sure someone can provide a name or link. anyhow once you got the program, you gotta get the screenshots for what you want to use in the animation itself.
    Now capturing screens can be easy using Bsplayer because you could hit a button several times to capture screens in a sequence and stop at whatever frame you want to end at.
    The caps are also saved into the bsplayer folder for easy access. Once you got you caps you have to use the gif app to actually put the images together before you save it as a gif. The process is somewhat easy but you have to resize the frames so that they don't take too much time loading. Anyhow with the program, there should be a menu for something like create new animation and once you do so you will/should (depending on which app), be able to choose which pictures you want to add. The rest of the process is easy. Gonna search for free gif animation programs or other sites where you could...buy a decent prog. since free ones suck and have trial periods/limitations on frames because it's a demo, etc.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

RE: Animated pictures

YAY! Thank you for easy and good explanation. Now I just gotta try this out [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]