Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Favorit characther in Gundam Seed and Destiny

Favorit characther in Gundam Seed and Destiny

I wonder who are the most popular and who are most unpopular.

Mine is Muu La Fraga, he was so cool. To bad he had to,you know.....

I liked Cruz in Seed least.

in seed asuran was the coolest character and frey was the worst. in seed destiny kira is much much cooler than he was in seed and yzak is also alot better i also like dulinandal and auel, heck almost all characters are cool in destiny i dont like kagari and im no lacus fan other than that i like em all.

RE: Favorit characther in Gundam Seed and Destiny

i hate kira.

but not as much as shinn.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Steller in Destiny even though she has been M.I.A for like 6eps now. In Seed I'd say Asuran and Fray.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Muu was the best in Seed with Kira a distant distant distant second.

Asuran is probably best in Seed D.
    Kira sucks a nut though. What happened to the dude that rocked everyone's socks in Plain-Jane Strike and then went home to bang the resident crazy bitch?

I will have to admit Mu was the best character.
    My favorite secondary character has to be the helmsman of the Archangel.(He's back next episode of GSD)

Kira and Athrun are my favorites. Both in SEED and Destiny

dude mu was the best!~~ he's what made gdm seed awsome... or i would have gotten bored of it in the beginning cuz its kidna slow....

id have to say kagari/cagali however u spell her name is the second most awsome person

mwu wasnt interesting at all..... oh and aeon how the hell can you like frey the most?

Athuran was the most interesting in SEED by far. Kira just cried alot like a little pansy until the final episodes. Frey and Sai were the worst in SEED. As for Destiny, Kira and athuran seem to be the most interesting. I like how the brought Yzak along (he seems alot like me).

i really doubt you are alot like yzak you are just saying that cause you think he is badass [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] oh well what do i know.... but you're right in what you are saying kira sucked in seed but owns in destiny for some strange reason.

Asuran is my favourite character in both series, but i loved most from seed aside from frey and a few others. I think they should get rid of shinn and start focusing on asuran, atleast with him there's some complexity. they've done nothing with shin's character, or any other non seed character aside from the zaft chairman(cant remember the name at the moment).

the zaft chairman wasnt in seed either. they havent really done much with any character. andi disagree with you that they should focus on asuran, he is cool and all but he isnt cool enough to carry a whole show by himself, thats why shinn and kira also exists. none of them can do it alone.

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    in seed asuran was the coolest character and frey was the worst. in seed destiny kira is much much cooler than he was in seed and yzak is also alot better i also like dulinandal and auel, heck almost all characters are cool in destiny i dont like kagari and im no lacus fan other than that i like em all.

I agree on Kira in seed i wanted him to die but in Destiny his pretty cool, like the war has hardened him.

Shinn is also pretty annoying,him losing his family isnt well done or something cause of his characther i dont feel anything for him.

Asruan and Kira is enough for Destiny so hopefuly Shinn will go away somewhere soon.

Muu in Seed,he did the show alot more intresting outside the battlefield, he talked to Kira about the war and stuff. Without Muu the annoying kids characthers minus Asruan would be boring,

yzak is one of those reckless i dont care what happens type...so great...and i agreed that asuran is a great character but he wouldnt be able to carry the whole by himself.

Well... guess! Yzak of course.

Though there will always be a special place for Shani in my heart, because of his cool looks and great gundam.
    Too bad he got killed off.. ironically by my favorite character. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

There are lots of characters in Destiny which have chances to reach favorite character status... but yeah, Yzak now and forever!

Jounin

Athrun in Seed and ether Athrun or Kira in Destiny..

Most hated?? Fray in Seed, and Cagali in Destiny..

asuran has lost most of his status in destiny he was this ace pilot with seed mode and all in seed but in destiny he was degraded to a body guard with a fake name in a zaku warrior.... okay sure now he got saviour but that doesnt quite get him to the heights of justice, on the other hand kira starts out as a better character, with lots of selfconfidence and no traces of old kira and he gets out in freedom and owns like always i mean you can see the diffrence in them. like all chracters aside from kagari and asuran has evolved into somehting better, yzak is less arrogant, kira is more confident but asuran became much more confused and kagari just cracked... i guess they had to take the biggest load in seed with asurans father ruling in such a way and ordering his own son to be killed. and then kagari seeing her whole country being blown up and then getting back after a while to rule it with manipulating ppl all around her....

**SPOILERS**

Its not like the whole Minerva crew idolizes Athrun or anything.... Wait a min don't they?.. Now Athrun is a member of one of the elitest unites of ZAFT as well. He pilots the newest ZAFT gundam off the line. Hes practically buddies with the 2 most important people of ZAFT the chairman and Mia Campbell "fake lacus". Just not really many know that hes still alive. Its an interesting situation and I like how they are Developing him. I just can't wait till Kira and Athrun meet back up and eachother pass stories... Should be good..

I will reserve my comments on Destiny but as for Seed:

Faves: Nataru and Mu (loved the moment Nataru gave her rations to the kids in the desert and all the confrontations on the bridge)

Least: Kuzzey and Azrael
    "Our hearts are full of memories but not all of them reflect the truth. The heart isn't a recording device. Even important memories change with time. They warp or fade, leaving us with but a shadow of what we hoped to remember." 天の道を行き、全てを司る。これは僕の世界。