Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 13 Discussion

Episode 13 Discussion

Phase 13 - by SEED-Fansubs

Phase 13 - Anime Chounin

Phase 13 - AKingdom-Aone

RE: Episode 13 Discussion

Now thats quite the discussion there Gaara lol... Ummm yea so for those that have actually seen it finally we get to see freedom after some really cool assault scenes where Zaft members try to assasinate Lacus. Kira hasn't lost anything of his skill after 2 years. And as mentioned earlier we know why the pink Haro bounces around everywhere now. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] quite ingenious. And quite an elaborate complex they got there. That final scene with the Zaft commander was cool. Freedom shoots the arms, missile launchers and legs off one by one. I feel bad for him getting pulled back into conflict once again. And his no kill philosphy he sticks to. Even thou he didn't kill them directly he probably feels bad about those Zaft soldiers commiting suicide. I can't wait to see what happens when Athrun meets back up with Kira....

And with the end of this great ep we see previews of Archangel and what looks like most of its old crew leaving ORB in new uniforms. I'm suspecting that Kira drops in on the forced wedding and *kidnaps* Cagalli. Atleast ORB is gonna say that Cagalli was kidnapped.. Three cheers to Destiny this series makes up for alot that SEED had done so poorly...

HELL YA, now thats what I called a great gsd episode. OMg i want to slap cagalli so freakin badly. OMg Yuna i hate that fucker i hope he rots in hell. OTher than that kira kicked fucking ass with freedom!!!!!. I hope if kira saves cagalli he kills yuna[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

i wanna see asuran kicked the shit out of yuna
    n those were some pretty shitty assault teams =P
    kira shoulda had the gun....
    overall good episode.

Actually it did seem to me like Kira was a bit out of practice, maybe that or just the fact the he deliberately tried to not kill them made him sloppier, because from what I've seen in GS, he was far superior in skills.

wasnt one of the people on board archangel the one that left it on seed?

also kira rocks, looks like destiny will be better then seed

The new uniforms are also awesome, totally outrule both ZAFT and Atlantic army uniforms...

Fremeer: Look at it like this, without GS GSD would be stiff as a corpse and you probably wouldn't like it as much...

I think they are both great, and they get the job done for me.

Episode 13 Discussion

Wow, good episode.
    So let me get this straight, they had both the Freedom and the Archangel in their possession? That's quite a force there. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
    So it was a team of Coordinators that was trying to kill Lacus. That leaves only two reasonable choices:
    1) It was Chairman Dullindal, who wishes to cover up Lacus to absolutely make sure Mia Campbell isn't exposed. But, assuming that he actually is the kind of leader that's honest and good, he wouldn't do that(but perhaps he is evil, who knows?).
    OR
    2) It was the same radicals that pushed Junius 7 into the Earth. Most likely it's these guys, because Lacus is the Coordinator that believes both types of humans should co-exist. But... I wonder where they are getting all their equipment from?

And about Kira's no killing philosophy... it probaly does make it harder for him to win a fight, without SEED he would probaly be boned.
    Also, Cagalli is pissing me off, she better not get married next week! Maybe Kira will come in and blow off that guy's arms and legs as well. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

"¤)¤"("¤(!"=)"(!)=(¤")=!(¤)!(!"¤()"!"

(translation: I want to thank GSD for letting me have a taste of nirvana each week)

cagalli's stupid. she cant even say no to the guy even if yuna's doing some psy-wars on her mind that will have her marry him.

ep 13 was a great episode. 's good to see kira back with freedom. what was athrun's mecha name during gundam seed? was it savior? the same one that he's using now?

i want athrun and kira to clobber those 3 naturals who stole the mechas from zaft. that will teach them who's the best.

Ohhh Kira have my children please. That was way too awesome. So apparently he can do SEED mode anytime he wants now? Thats a pretty good abilityto have [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    And about Cagalli, what Yuuna said to her in the car is mostly true. She's the Representitive for her nation, so she can't be seen with Athrun and Kira since they are at war with them. But the whole marrying thing is just dumb

I wanna see the look on Yuna face when he finds out Cagalli is a coordinator, come to think of it he prob already knows and this is him and his father plan to take oer Orb. And why has this show become so anti Steller and Gaia, havent seen them in like 6 eps.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

I don't like Kira's clothes =.="

Episode 13 Discussion

When Kira went at those ZAFT's is was like "OMGWTFBBQWHAAAAAAAA!!" "Falling off chair"

Really looks like theyre going to pull a lot of GS stuff out of the closet
    (Just look at the ep14 preview, another one! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img])

Great Episode. I love how they brought Freedom back. The best part of it was when Kira started shooting that one mobile suit that fell on the floor. Heh, he just went for the missile launcher, the arms, and legs. And Ramius totally owned. I hope we see Kira and Athrun team up again. About Cagalli...She's becoming my least favorite character now. She was much better in Gundam Seed than in Destiny because she actually had a voice of opinion in Seed. She's just being told what to do by Yuna and by the preview, going to marry him. I really hope she calls him off during the wedding or something.
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

I hope Cagalli takes out a gun and shoots Yuna for "treason" during the wedding.

Originally posted by: Aeon
    I wanna see the look on Yuna face when he finds out Cagalli is a coordinator, come to think of it he prob already knows and this is him and his father plan to take oer Orb. And why has this show become so anti Steller and Gaia, havent seen them in like 6 eps.
    Cagalli is not a coordinator. Kira was the experiment, Cagalli was just his twin. Remember? The mother wanted the girl to be normal.
    (At least, that's how I remember it)

Yuna mentioned that Cagalli is the older one, so Kira might have been made from Cagalli's DNA.

Ugh, to tell you the truth I'm not really sure anymore. I haven't seen the episode that explained Kira's orgins since it first aired.
    But it appears to be maintained by everyone that Cagalli is a Natural, Kira is a Coordinator.
    I mean, I'm sure they did testing after Gundam SEED to make sure.

I thought only coordinators had SEED? Cagalli can do it too. I dunno... maybe it's from being so closely tied with the experiment that created Kira. Even if that is the case.. doesn't having her DNA altered in even the slightest make her a coordinator?

And now that Kira and Freedom are active... how long until they're destroyed? I don't see Kira making it all the way through.