Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 116-117 discussion

RE: Naruto 116-117 discussion

i still think that turning around is a better strategy than forcing your back to an arrow, even if the spider guy could move his arrow it would be easier to spot it when its coming to you because otherwise the arrow would have to go a full arc while keeping 50 metre from neji which mean a distance of 157 metres around neji. anyways why leave your weak spot open when you dont need to.

also i think that 64 hands is more a tech that speeds up movement and perception instead of just hitting chakra points because neji can hit chakra points normally

Why dont he just make that chakra shield he used on his back? Or just wear armor on his back? Hm..

Originally posted by: animefreak
    Hard to believe that Neji is weak against far distance attack. If Neji is weak against far distance then that mean his entire clan( don't remember the name) weak against it too.
    Well, it doesnt really mean that at all. They could all be insanely skilled with those knifes, it just means that Neji hasnt learned any ranged attack moves. There should be nothing that prevents him to learn those fire breath things Sasuke can do, hes probably just lazy.
    Also, the head branch could have secret ranged attack things they dont want Neji to know, Neji has had to figure out most/all of his techniques on his own, hasnt he?

didnt you guys notice.....that neji WAS trying to cover up his blind spot?

thats why after level 2 kidoumaru shot the first arrow, neji started running around and looking in different directions
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Jounin

Terra already said it.. BEST EPISODE EVER!!!! Neji is Da Man..

And fools.. Neji can't die.. He is immortal.. When you get that cool you can't die..

And once again, best episode ever!!!

Originally posted by: chambers
    serioulsy neji vs hinata was better than this.

also no WAY neji can survive, he took an arrow through the gut. apart from shizune or someone catching up and saving him i dont see how its possible.

IMO the fight just plain sucked, tactics wise i think its more then likley the worst serious fight weve seen in non filler. i mean again i say what the hell? cant neji move out from under the web? he knows he has a blind spot so woudl you run in one direction all the time?
    *sigh* You just can't please everyone these days.

*goes back to watching Neji kick some spider ass*

Are these the first eps where they focus everything on neji? o_O.

Well, first good eps anyways =/.

Anyhow, after watching these Neji is now my fav character =D.

Originally posted by: anime050
    You have seen the light!

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    You have seen the light!
    Too bad for you Neji's dead

(This comment is based on ep 117, i cannot be sued for for future changes like resurrection [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img])

Originally posted by: Goingin
    Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    You have seen the light!
    Too bad for you Neji's dead

(This comment is based on ep 117, i cannot be sued for for future changes like resurrection [img][/img])
    Oh please, he can't be dead -_-. He's prolly just sleeping [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img].

no way can they kill off neji [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

ya, its unlikely that they'll kill off neji....first off, its too predictable/cliche. chouji died proving himself to everyone else. but neji didn't need to do that. if he dies, thats just lame, cuz then everyone else will have to die too, since the enemies are getting harder each time, and shika and kiba are nothing compared to neji.

secondly, like others have said, his seal didn't disappear. if he had died, the animators wouldve done a big dramatic moment with it disappearing and neji finally becomd free of the hyuuga fate and all that.

Naruto 116-117 discussion

I think it's not his time... yet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

he's got a potential to a beautiful death though... probably will die sooner or later, but imho he atleast SHOULDN'T die yet [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

It would be a waste, I really started to like him after the end of neji/naruto fight, which was nicely flashbacked in recent ep/eps [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

dunno 'bout Chouji though... well, Neji doesn't seem as dead as he seems [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

EDIT: yup, Assasin's right, I forgot about the seal and he explains it all.

I loved the episode, I thought it was the best battle since Rock Lee Vs. Gaara, maybe best in the entire series. I hope Naruto and Shikamaru have a crazy ass battle though.

I think the branch family seal is actually a tattoo.

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    I think the branch family seal is actually a tattoo.
    damn you Board_of_command must you rain on everyones hopes that neji isn't dead

Wow wicked ep =P
    now who or what is Kimimaro ........? mentioned by kidoumaru...

Originally posted by: fremeer
    i still think that turning around is a better strategy than forcing your back to an arrow, even if the spider guy could move his arrow it would be easier to spot it when its coming to you because otherwise the arrow would have to go a full arc while keeping 50 metre from neji which mean a distance of 157 metres around neji. anyways why leave your weak spot open when you dont need to.

also i think that 64 hands is more a tech that speeds up movement and perception instead of just hitting chakra points because neji can hit chakra points normally
    i'd like to see you turn 180 degrees between the time that an arrow leaves a bow to the time that it reaches you.

oh, and about the 64 hands of hakke.....im not sure if its 64 hits total, or 64+32+16...
    but what i DO know, is that when i play naruto for gamecube and perform the move, it gets me a 64 hit combo [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: jing
    Wow wicked ep =P
    now who or what is Kimimaro ........? mentioned by kidoumaru...
    I explained it a little because people where asking but Assertn decided i was spoiling (as i was trying not to do while writing the reply, still don't understand the spoiler part of it)

just so you ppl know that Sakuke also died by taking the death pill. Maybe there's also a pill to waken the dead, after all the four sound was about to do something to bring Sakuke back to live, maybe there's a way to bring back fat boy and Neji too.

sasuke didn't die, he is in a deep coma. it was stated in the ep rite before he takes the pill i think. the only way to bring back the dead that we've seen so far is oro's technique, and i doub't he'll be doing that on chouji or anyone else.

I think the branch family seal is actually a tattoo
    no, not in the proper sense anyway. it is a tattoo in that its a permenant mark on thier skin, but remember in the flashback, when neji's father stares at hinata, and hinata's father activates the seal. it was also mentioned during the neji/naruto fight that the seal can destroy thier brain or something like that. so its not just a simple mark to indicate brach family members, it actually is a seal of some sort.