wtf i dont belive

talk about this and Narutofan PLUS

RE: wtf i dont belive

it all depends on whether lee uses the ura renge or not
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

You don't get what, now?

how could neji lose against rock lee in a who do u like more poll!!!!

i was under the impression it was a "who would win in a fight" poll
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Either way, wether who would win or who u like more, I would have chosen Rock Lee. But i didn't get to vote =(

Do they need to pay to join that forum, Naruto Fan, or the "pay with Paypal" thing is talking of another thing.

Meh, it could go either way. With Lee's speed, it would make it difficult for Neji to hit him with his 64 Point Strike. His Renges could also tip the scales to Lee's favor.

Yeah.... uh... Jing.... this is not a big deal. Just because you think Neji should win or is more popular or whatever you think does not mean that everybody else has to think the same way. I personally don't care which person is stronger or more popular or such, so I guess I can be considered neutral here, hehe.

oh man, i thought you were talking about the NarutoFan Plus shit... cuz that shit's wack.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Originally posted by: Mut@t@
    oh man, i thought you were talking about the NarutoFan Plus shit... cuz that shit's wack.
    OH MAN
    LLETS JUST DISCUSS ABOUT IT NOW
    $3.50 a month? wtf is the webmaster on crack?????

Weeelll, I doubt he's on crack, but the server size that he must have to keep up with must be rather expensive, as it hosts so much stuff. I guess that $3.50 a month goes to paying for the server.

grrbrr

Neji would get destroyed.... Neji has 64 technique which cuts chakra flow and has 360 view. Rock lee has speed, excellent hand-to-hand combat and the gates. Neji using the 64 technique on rock lee would be pointless, as Rock lee would be strictly hand-to-hand, so no use of chakra.

do you really think that rock lee would go into tie ura renge so easily this type of match up? if his to stand much of a change he would have to do it at the beginning of the match, otherwise neji will completely shut him down. and it doesnt really matter of lee doesnt use much chakra, if you get a direct hit for the 64 pokes of doom you arent getting back up (unless you have a crazy demon fox in you) . besides the kaiten its self is pretty fast, so i think lees fast movements will be stopped by the kaiten.

and yes... narutofan PLUS is a horrible idea

That poll is bs, and Neji doesn't need to use his 64hands to beat Lee that's been proven in the past. And Lee's speed means nothing to Neji since he's already faught him without weights on. If he hadn't he would've been surprised to see Lee speed when he took them off.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Arguing over a popularity contest....sad.

wtf i dont belive

actually someone spending time to comment on somthing that they think is sad......just plain fucking idiotic...

i think it boils down to a popularity contest. neji is yet to have a positive sequence of events for him, in the anime at least, im guessing the next ep will do that for him and would make for a more level playing field foe the two.

Originally posted by: theblakeman
    Arguing over a popularity contest....sad.
    you didn't have to make a comment like that, and plus you could've just talked about NarutofanPLUS as well. I think you're the sad one.

Originally posted by: chambers
    actually spending time to comment on somthing that they think is sad......just plaing fucking idiotic...

i think it boils down to a popularity contest. neji is yet to have a positive sequence of events for him, in the anime at least, im guessing the next ep will do that for him and would make for a more level playing field foe the two.
    Not everybody votes on who they like better as a character. The purpose of that particular poll was to see who people thought would win in a melee, rather than who is 'cooler'. When I myself voted, I did consider who would win in an actual fight. I chose Lee because of his Renges and the possibility of him being faster than Neji. Just because Neji has his 360o vision doesn't mean that he can effectively dodge and block every single one of Lee's attacks. Neji's 64 Point Strike would also be pointless because Lee doesn't use Charka. The reason Naruto couldn't move after being hit by it is because he depends on and uses Charka, since Lee doesn't, it wouldn't affect him.

I'd vote Rock Lee.