Download SEED-Fansubs Release
    Download Raw Release

Episode 12
    Download AonE/A-Kingdom Release
    Download SEED-Fansubs Release
    Download Raw Release

Discussion
    I just wanted to start a topic for once. =P

Yuna and Cagalli seem to have a deeper relationship than I thought, I wonder if Athrun knows about this? Also, Yuna and the orange-glasses-guy seem to be controlling Orb at this point. Minerva is finally leaving Orb after Bartfeld warned them. Aside from that, Yzak got a large chunk of the episode! Dearka: "So where do you want to go?", Yzak: "If you say something like "shopping," I'll never forgive you!" A ton of stuff happened in episode 12. ZAFT began sending mobile suits to earth's surface and EA attacked Minerva with a new mobile armor. Shinn went into SEED mode and took out EA's new mobile armor along with a large chunk of EA's navy... I really wasn't expecting EA's new mobile armor to be destroyed that quickly. Athrun is back in a ZAFT uniform and finally takes off in Savior (which isn't nuclear powered). Next episode, Kira is back~

RE: Episode 11-12 Discussion

aww that sucks.... how come shinn has SEED MODE!?!?!?!!? only special people get them such as kria and athrun (cagalli, dunno why), but whatever, since shinn is the main character, i guess its proper for him to have SEED mode as well. but styll, kira will kick his ass. hahahahah no doubt

That place over there........ahh never mind

*bangs head against table*(j/k) yeah I agree, why do main characters that dont deserve a gift like that(seed mode) get it, oh well Kira will own all(along with Athrun) Savior, IMO is what justice should've looked like, not that stupid backpack carrying peice of crap

R.I.P Captain America.

The MA mentioned just to clear up is an Alliance MA. And in the battle so far ORB has stayed out of the conflict. I'm thinking this is the first time that Shinn has entered SEED mode. Atleast in combat with Minerva they all seemed surprised of his capabilities. Also to note, we finally learn why the new model is called impulse. Shinn had lost power in the fight with the MA, losing his leg. He flys off for cover and has the Minerva fire an energy beam that hits a device in the units head and almost instantly recharged its battery. Shinn in seed mode really kicks ass. And he brings out the potential of the Impulse. I can see why he pilots the unit now instead of Rey. Windams appear again like those shown in the image. They get torn up.

The whole cemetary scene and regrouping of Athrun, Yzak, and Dearka was really cool. Putting in small things like that really makes me like this series so much more. Now I can't wait for Freedom to launch and for the fun to begin in episode 13. Kira you better protect Lacus.

can't we just make this an ep 11 discussion topic? some poeple havent seen 12 and want to discuss about 11 too....

12 just came out subbed and all

Here u go

thank you mr.cat.

On ep 11:

A few days ago I was reminded on why I love Neji so much. Today I was reminded on why I love Yzak even more. He's the man. In every aspect. His speech on his former deeds was great, and he is funny as always in his pissy mood ("if you want to go shopping I'll kill you!") or something like that... Andrew rules too with his coffee. And speaking of great speeches... Dullindal's whole "the young ones has suffered" thing was awesome too.

Can't wait for 12 to finish.

WAR!

All I can say is: that new crab mobile armor rocks. All they have to do to win the war is cover everything up with that armor.

holy shiat shinn butchered everything.

HOLY SHIT.
    Episode 11 was a good talking episode. Episode 12 WAS JUST FREAKING AWESOME.
    The whole scene where Shinn has all those flashbacks, and then BAM! SEED mode, I screamed WAHOO!
    And Freedom next episode, hooray!.

*goes off and calms down*

OMFG SHINN SEED ATHRUN SAVIOR NEXT EP FREEDOM

GUNDAM ORGASM

Indeed. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Ray looked mighty jealous when Shinn went seed mode, he'll be really pissed when he finds out Athrun is joining the crew.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

The way shinn looked when he finished off the EA fleet makes me think he is more berserker than how controlled Kira and Athrun are when in SEED. He initially seemed calm. But it looks like he wants to take on the ORB fleet. I really can't wait till saturday. Its gonna be awesome. Freedom flies again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I think later Rey will leave the crew and Stellar joins.

Episode 11-12 Discussion

Cant wait until ep 13 Kira is gonna do some major damage with freedom. I hope freedom comes out the early stage of the ep not at the end and we dont see any freedom ass kicking

Edit: to post on top that is a stupid theory

Hey, Barumonk, where did u find out tht Saviour isn't nuclear powered?

BOC, ur theory sux ass haha

Great eps overall, i thought really nice job of putting both together back to back instead of letting us wait so long...........Yay to the fanboys and girls of Shin and Impulse. Now you have something to brag about.......finally.

Gundam Seed Destiny-tard...........must see next ep.

Episode 11-12 Discussion

Originally posted by: Shinigami
    Hey, Barumonk, where did u find out tht Saviour isn't nuclear powered?
    The N in Saviour stands for Network. Usually if a Gundam is nuclear, the N would stand for Nuclear, like in Freedom.
    And considering the ability to recharge in combat, Nuclear wouldn't really be necessary, though without a nuclear reactor it does make Saviour dependant on the Minerva.

We'll see who gets the last laugh. No need to apoligize once you see I'm right [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]