Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Episode 11-12 Discussion

RE: Episode 11-12 Discussion

i wonder how seed works. if it just increases battle power then shinn will be weaker then kira but if it just makes them the same strength in terms of ability than more equal. if they make shinn win im gonna be pissed because it is already clear that shinn is not as good as yzak and deakka at piloting and kira was above both of them so shinn=crapper then first batch from seed.
    i think shinn wanted to attack orb because he felt betrayed and angry.
    ALso the fat guy with the orange specs looks like his playing orb to be part of EA. most likey that blue earth(or something like that) controls him and he gave the EA info on the location of the ship.
    I also liked the thoughts of the captain as he was talking about politics.
    And cagalli is slowly starting to piss me off, she is 18 and has changed so much, no longer has a voice and gets pulled around by some fag with blue hair, kira should come and beat the guys sory arse for hitting on his sis [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

I think the guy w/ the orange glasses name is Mishima (or something like that).
    Dare I say that Cagalli is turning into a Peacecraft? I still like her WAY more than Relena, but they have their similarities.

Great double episode. I cant wait for Saviour and Freedom as well!!!

great episodes, i like how yuna and that orange glasses dude takes over orb, kagari isnt fit to rule a country. yzak and diakka finally doing some talking, well at least yzak. dullinandal talking is good shit that is a true ruler. ep 12 oh my god what action, tho it would be cooler if kira or asuran saved the minerva but i guess shinn had to shine sometime. i think its good that he had seed mode if he didnt there would be no chance for him to be the main character, he would be overshadowed by kira and asuran. and to knives who said that saviour was the look justice whoudl have had, shut up man justice is awesome that backpack thingy was great cool for diffrent strategies etc. in my opinion saviour looks to plain it can turn into a flying ma so what? its not cool justice however was cool.

Cagalli went from Zechs to Relena. That's messed up.

I just want to point out that Kira didnt kick godly ass in the beginning of GS either Shinn will get better and better just like Kira did

Jerv

one thing i noticed, didn't bartfeldt lose his arm? They showed him in ep 11 with both..hmm genetic engineering? Hopefully that means we get to see him in a BaCow again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
    "You'll soon see what Gotham City is like without fear, and it won't be pretty. Fear is the glue that holds society together, it's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear. Is power." - The Scarecrow

prostetic limbs anyone? These guys have mobile suits. How hard can it be to have better prostetic tech lol

Maybe it's telekinesis [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Wooow. Ep 12 was such a jaw dropping episode. Shinn going Seed was just awesome XD!!

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    Cagalli went from Zechs to Relena. That's messed up.
    When you think of it... that's SO true. Shit. That really is messed up.

i hate shinn more than kira.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

lol mut...u hate everybody, so it doesnt' really matter

anyway, ep 12 kicked ass. it was nice to ahve another battle aftre the last few eps which were all talk.

shinn going berserk was kinda predictable, but oh well. one thing i dont get....when he goes berserk, y does his mobile suit get super powered too? the turrets were shooting him strait in his face from like 3 meters away, and he wasn't taking any damage? wtf??

and did impulse change color the last time that shilloutte thign was attached to it? i thought it remained that blue/red/white color. this time it was like all red.

cant' wait till kira and freedom start fighting, thats gonna be amazing. i hope kira takes shinn to skool. and i also hope somebody starts torturing that yuna guy. he really pisses me off.

and cagali too....wtf, grow a backbone bitch. wearing a ring on ur finger, and then having some wierdo kiss u and feel u up. if this was seed, she would've slapped yuna by now.

Seriously... what happened to the Cagalli that ran around half naked with a machine gun?

That place over there........ahh never mind

Originally posted by: Assassin
    and did impulse change color the last time that shilloutte thign was attached to it? i thought it remained that blue/red/white color. this time it was like all red.
    Yeah it did, I noticed that when he first changed color. and that guy who had one arm in the op but has two in these ep. had it the last time they showed him in like ep 8.

R.I.P Captain America.

Do you think Kira is gonna go out and try and capture Shinn or something? Like I mean is he gonna try to teach Shinn that killing is wrong?

I agree, Cagalli should grow a backbone. Why would you say yes to marriage and still let some queer with purple hair feel you up. Shes should also stop being a push over. What happend to the old Cagalli that always rebelled. I hope Kira smacks the shit out of her and beats the shit out of yuna.

I guess she's still unsure of herself, after all, she is taking over the enormous position that her father had before he died, and she's only 18.

Of course, that is still no excuse for not bitch slapping that purple headed guy!
    "You'll soon see what Gotham City is like without fear, and it won't be pretty. Fear is the glue that holds society together, it's what makes people suppress their worst impulses. Fear. Is power." - The Scarecrow

Impulse has phase shift so conventional weapons are useless against it while powered. That claw wouldn't have ripped through if phase shift had stayed on. The powerup wasn't from SEED mode either. It was just the first time that the Deutrineum Beam "don''t want to look up name or spelling" is used. I am hoping in the next ep Cagalli sets Yuna straight with her relationship with Alex. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

I think Kira still wants to deny his relationship with Cagalli. He didn't seem to care at all about her when he met with Athrun. He's gotta go to ORB and toughen her up again.

Cool two eps. The Yzak stuff was classic. Seed mode was inevitable. Savior is gonna own. Oh and i cant wait to see freedom back and action.

Oh and btw hi to all, im quasi back from my hiatus, im playing alot of WOW right now but I will stop in more often [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]