Page 74 of 74 FirstFirst ... 24647071727374
Results 1,461 to 1,468 of 1468

Thread: Upcoming Events.... SEED Destiny Thoughts

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

Upcoming Events.... SEED Destiny Thoughts

he may be brainwashing the new supposed director as we speak..
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

Translation of the supposed interview of a new possible Gundam. There is no mention by Fukie of a third series at the moment. It is just him venting on how "difficult" it was to do Destiny. The guy should definitely not do a third series if he's having a "hard" time with creativity! (reused scenes and recaps)

I missed waiting every weekend for the show... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] When will they release the OVA? It's really sad, though GSD sucks, i loved watching it. Im missing it.

I repeat, im just waiting to see how they wrap thing up in the OVA, in case there is one after Destiny, I hate stories that JUST END. example:

GSD End: Dullindal is defeated and then all the Orb and Clyne Faction Forces are shown. THE END. = Dissapointment

Another END to GSD leaving the exact same feeling of Dissapointment: Dullindal is defeated and then the sun blows up engulfing the Earth and anything within the Solar System. THE END.

P.S. In the article where the Interview was translated, Does it mention how many people stand up and tried to beat Fuckuda to death after he said "Destiny was HARD to do"?. Just asking if someone knows [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].

GSD = GO SUCK DICK

I hate the ending too

Awesome user with default custom title RedX1z's Avatar

let's see, a lot of characters weren't developed that good at all, the story was rushed just by watching the final episodes, the ending seriously sucked, i say it looked like effort wasn't put into the new designs of the gundams, they made shinn, the new main character bad, it focused too much on kira(kira is one of my favorite character, but god damn..), and i guess that's all i have to say..unless i'm missing something.
    Signature by Lucifus

She knows what you did last summer..

------------私はコピーX 及びSimca が空を征服することを信じる------------

We can extrapolate from SEED, so for Destiny:

- Some "after phase" OVA, short or long with little or no meaningful content
    - 3 Destiny Movies with afwul cuts and some new animation which will explain nothing

Gundam series running right now in Japan:

- MS Igloo - only 2 eps out of 6 has been released. OVA is CGI animated a la Final Fantasy: Spirits Within,
    FF VII or Final Flight of Osiris short from Animatrix.
    Centers on very early parts of One Year War from UC. No Gundams here. And no kid superheroes either.

- Zeta Gundam movie trilogy. Second one just hit theathres in Japan with third to follow. Very good product i think.

I really hope that next Gundam project will exclude Fukuda and Morosawa, they are subpar writer and director. They should never be allowed near Gundam again.

Originally posted by: UltxDarkRedX1
    let's see, a lot of characters weren't developed that good at all, the story was rushed just by watching the final episodes, the ending seriously sucked, i say it looked like effort wasn't put into the new designs of the gundams, they made shinn, the new main character bad, it focused too much on kira(kira is one of my favorite character, but god damn..), and i guess that's all i have to say..unless i'm missing something.
    Main thing IMO Destiny misses is ... direction. This show does not move anywhere, it does not offers anything, it's heroes don't develop at all, the show does not has any message for viewers except for "buy more Gundam models, they are cool!"
    While i can agree is a message to a point albeit very commercial one.
    Destiny does not knows itself what it wants to say, what sort of message it wants to carry to the viewers. It is very messed up after first 15-20 episodes or so. And the ending is just... nothing. I could be hardly even called an ending.