Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Events.... SEED Destiny Thoughts

Upcoming Events.... SEED Destiny Thoughts

Where is the double post here? Unless someone edited it out I don't see one. Maybe you can't see quite right or misread again.

Oh you've not been reading for awhile. I did sorta do a double post. But if your anal about a 3 day difference double post i'm sorry for you. People don't look at threads that aren't generally updated. It would of gone unnoticed if it was mearly an update to a 3 day old post. Sorry for not catching that. Its just it was along time ago when I posted that.

RE: Upcoming Events.... SEED Destiny Thoughts

uhm... the links dont work

yea okey man dont be an ass just because i pointed out that you double posted you know its wrong, edit instead the thread will bump up anyway. and im sorry but it wasnt a 3 day diffrence. you did it with fucking 15 minutes in between.

Chill out duderino... Instead, Did ya'll watch Ep 13? I guess It's not allowed to start a new thread about it since it's not subbed, but since this is a spoiler section, I thought I might be able to comment on it here...

************Oh, so if you don't want to be spoil ep 13, don't read this************

You guys aren't getting more warnings.

Just let me tell ya'll that it was totally awesome, Freedom is like lightning or even better, thunder storm through those weak bastards. I can't wait to see the next ep when ArchAngel will make it's apperance... Woohoooo.... And what the F*** is the whole wedding deal about, I will not accept that Cagalli marries that prick. Something has to happen... Personally I hope that Cagalli joins up with Kira in the fight towards some other form of peace [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Jounin

Actually you can make a Episode 13 topic when the raw is out.. at least the other ppl here do it..

wow had to go back a long way for that ur really are just anal on that aren't you. Sorry for a double post then. I don't think ppl can delete posts so thats odd. But wow you need to calm the fuck down.

who cares, just let the mods deal with it.....
    just forget about it.

anyways... i havent watched 13 yet , but damn i wanna see itnow

as far as i heard... it inlcuded matirx scenes... hahahah...

yea so do you man. i just told you and you got all anal on me, so i got anal at you, wow that sounded really gay just now.... oh well anyway just try to think about it in the future ok?

Ahuh yea for the treat of everyone who doesn't want to download RAWs 2nd opening..

Compliments of Gunota..
    screens
    http://s03.2log.net/home/gunota/destop2.jpg
    video
    http://ranobe.sakuratan.com/up2/updata/up16231.rar

Now for those that want to read spoilers. Who here said that Neo wasn't gonna be Muu? If you can tell me that look on Ramius's face is not because its Muu I don't know what to say to you. Holy #$#%%^ this is a really cool opening. And after seeing it I think the music goes to it quite well. Ramius and Andy seem to be a couple from the opening scene like the Minerva captian "name escapes me" and the Chairman seemed to be. Maybe they are just bed buddies too? But damn and ep 14.... Well I'm gonna start watching it. I just had to post after seeing this opening..

just from that picture.... from the bottom right of the picture, is the suit thats 2 spaces up and 2 spaces left freedom(the shady suit)? or is that a new secret one?... prolly some new guy

oh... and the orange zaku guy also has a faith badge... you can tell from that pic.

I've heard that else where but not everyone is sure since the thing he is wearing looks abit smaller than the one Athrun is wearing.. It may just be another sort of rank.

It looks like Freedom but I'm guessing its the Destiny Gundam I've been hearing people mention. At first I thought it was Impulse with some kind of new striker pack they designed after Freedom but that Gundam only has 1 set of head antenna and Impulse has 2 so I'm thinking its a different suit. Plus the head crystal on Impulse is blue and this new gundam had a green one. Looking at freeze frames this new Gundam seems a mix of Impulse, Freedom and the Blast and Sword packs. Also it looks like there is some new evil Gundam in the mix now from the opening, personally I think it looks like the Providence Gundam from Seed but updated, it seemed to have a big backpack unit like Providence did, who know. Also, Shinn does not seem to want to kill Kira anymore as they seem to be teaming up to fight it. Yay!!

Originally posted by: Guardian_2000
    I've heard that else where but not everyone is sure since the thing he is wearing looks abit smaller than the one Athrun is wearing.. It may just be another sort of rank.
    well obviously.. it looks smaller because the guy is in a different angle, making the badge smaller.
    who knows... there is a chance its just another rank.

Wow the new Zaku guy looks badass. And Waltfeld got a mobile suit! BADASS!

That place over there........ahh never mind

Guardian2000, it would be nice to see that op. if I had the password to the file, do you know what it is

Edit: nevermind, I just dl the ep.

R.I.P Captain America.

that mobile suit that is shadowed is destiny it cannot be any other suit. the orange zaku guy looks badass, and bartfeldts suit looks badass to, noticed murrue's face when she points the gun at maskless neo?

Gundam Seed/Destiny will always have the fucking best openings. This will KICK ASS. Damn ep, finish!

And yeah, PSJ, noticed it. It is not hard to believe at all that it could be a clone. But not Mwu.

BTW, not all people have realized this, but Rey now has Creuset's voice actor... which means that they "switched sides".

(Mwu became evil Neo, Creuset became good Rey)

whgothe hell is creuset or however you spell it? meaning raww la kruuze?

Yeah. Lol. That guy's real name is like a myth.

OKAY I JUST SAW THE OPENING OMG GEASIFOPASKSFPASFK
    asfk
    asfasf
    kaSFK
    SFAPASFKASF=A=?!"¤)=)=)!¤=¤)!¤=

I LOVE GUNDAM SEED OPENINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND THE MUSIC WAS LIKE KICKASS! AND WTAF!#¤!?#=

Too little Yzak though: BUT ICAN LIVE WITH THAT BECAUSE )="¤!!"()=(")=¤( SO DAMN GOOD