Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Episode 8 Discussion "spoilers"

Episode 8 Discussion "spoilers"

I really really want Athrun's car. lol Now back to my view on the ep. Currently only have seen raw and only took in alil.

Another character development and plot mover. We get to see some old friends return in this ep. I loved the communication between Ramius and the Minerva Captain. It was funny. Athrun got a sweet ride and its like Orb is the big SEED hangout. I guess its where everyone retires after a major gundam series. Its kinda a nice time for ppl to relax while the mess of the Junius 7 incident is being addressed. Things aren't looking good at all. We get to see Kira and Athrun together. Purple haired guy is abit funny and Athrun's dislike for him is apparent easily. Anyone like the ring scene near the end? And then not to mention the crying scene which I know ppl are gonna say Shinn is a cry baby about. Him and Kira meet for the first time. Its not the first meeting everyone expected where they would be fighting which is a relief. Now when Shinn does find out it will be more of character development for him.

Next episode is gonna be packed with action from the looks as what appears to be the first battles of the new war. And if I'm not mistaken the Alliances new Windam will make its first appearances. Hurray for odd mecha designs.

hey, at least tell where we can get it (raw or subbed) for the lazy people.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

well for the really lazy ppl who dont use google. I always find my raws from Tokyo Toshokan.

tokyotosho.com

When the subs start coming out you'll likely find them there as well.

RE: Episode 8 Discussion "spoilers"

And the war begins again.

First Kira and Shinn meeting, doubt it will be the last.

great ep lots of character development and asurans ride is sweet. i have caught myself agreeing with the blue cosmos and the rest of EF dont know why tho. Kira seems more calm and collected than in the old seed days, the purple haired orb guy was cool, i guess purple haired guys dont like each other, asuran seemed kinda jealous [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]. shinn becoms a better and better main character, however i dont like how he treated the memorial i wish he could drop his angry face for at least a second, a nice scene would be if he went up to the forest were his sister died and cried a little then got mad, would have much bigger impact in my opinion. lacus doing some more singing not necesarily a bad thing but she shouldn't sing for a while now. and finally the only thing i disliked was that we didnt get to see jibril making evil plans i guess that comes next ep. destiny has started off in a great way, if it can keep up this momentum it will be a bad ass show, waiting for ep 9.

Originally posted by: Pervert-Sennin Jiraiya
    the purple haired orb guy was cool
    He just looked gay to me... cool shouldn't be used in the same sentence as him

Yup Yup, we all agree Athrun's car is the shiet. I even love it when the spoilers in the back come up automatically lol, tight.
    Yah Thy foreshadowing Shinn vs Kira........oh the greatness of battles.
    BTW, does anyone remember the name of the song tht was played in piano version, I can't put my finger on it. ARGH. Help a brotha out.

he was cool bud, name a new character that isnt damn they are great at coming up with new shit i liked him and how he tried his hardest to make asuran jealous. things like that is what creates a good show [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] not really but its still fun..

Pretty good episode. Lots of old characters come back, though I thought Cagalli would visit Kira since he is her brother after all...
    =============================================
    btw I just noticed this for the first time. This might be the mystery person from last episode.

humm what mistery person?

i always thought that was Athrun

Jounin

Yeah i did'nt notised him ether until this episode..

Athrun comes earlier.. I think right after Shinn (don have time to look it up.. First i thought it was Athrun to but none of the other characters is in the ending twice.. So i guess it's someone else..

Well superb episode.. It's nice Athrun returns to Plant and space (like we did not se that coming).. But what suprised me was the fact that Shinn did not know who Kira was.. But on the other side, noone knew who Athrun really was until Cagalli said his name..

Originally posted by: Budweineken

Last episode there was a mystery person in the office with Dulindal.

great ep, little much talk maybe, but what the hell, I don't mind, just as long the story is developing.
    NIce to see Kira, bartfeldt, ramius and lacus again.
    I still hope to see Kira in action soon. That would be neat.

what an episode... i would love to have that car though!!!! beats the Enzo for sure!
    well yea... the talks are all done now... so im guessing that its time for the actions once again.... nice ring scene, and the shinn and kira part...
    but soon.... there will be that episode where it does a recap of the what happened so far. isnt that episode 9 or is it 13? i dont even remember

this question is for terra only cuz he holds superior knowledge in all gundam series. who is the better gundam pilot/fighter, kira or athrun?
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    Originally posted by: Budweineken

Last episode there was a mystery person in the office with Dulindal.
    That was clearly a girl with Dulindal...

i have to recheck... but if my memory serves correctly... that was clearly a girl

Edit: Kira ownz Athrun... even the Kira hatters can't deny it

yea that person in the office was a girl, you shouldnt really overthink a person in the ending....

Just thinking out loud here, but does anyone else wonder why thy MUST HAVE a scene of Athrun taking a shower in both series.......PLUS thy show running water down his body.........kidna disturbing as a guy. But I guess it does appeal to girls.

Also, thts not a guy in the mystery person, unless he has huge boobs and likes to wear long dresses.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

yes, animated characters turn me on...lol.

omg..i think i got a little teary when athrun put that ring on cagalli's finger. kinda reminded me of laguna and raine...how touching!!!!

and that purple hair guy...LOOKS gay. i'm not saying he is. he got the donald trump hair...that thing in the front...

I tried my best...