Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: NARUTO 112 DISCUSSION

NARUTO 112 DISCUSSION

its out by DB now, discuss
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

NARUTO 112 DISCUSSION

thats fucking fast >.> <.< >.>

btw, when are you gonna photoshop the chuunin vest into your avi?

NARUTO 112 DISCUSSION

wow chouji was useful lol i think its funny how he restores chakra from eating

that fat bastard

RE: NARUTO 112 DISCUSSION

Episode sucked, I don't wanna watch 20 mins of someone trying to get out of rock.

Hell will freeze over before Krbadass writes something positive about a Naruto episode [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

in the manga, the first time chouji performed the meat tank, it was stated that the akimichi clan uses up calories for alot of their growth based jutsus.....
    its kinda dissappointing that they never elaborated that in the anime
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

I'm sure they'll get to it.

This episode did all it could with the material it had to get through. It was clearly a filler chapter and becomes a mediocre episode.

NARUTO 112 DISCUSSION

well i was worried that they will spend more than one episode inside the cocoon.... im glad they were able to wrap it up in one episode....

it might be explained in the next episode when they start to fight the fat guy

Alien, how is this a filler chapter? They had to do something about the leaf vs sound encounter, and this is how it played out. I didn't think it was a mediocre episode. This is the first time that we see some action out of non-team7 genins in a long while.

ep was decent, although it disapointed me that all the characters seemed to be SO stupid to believe that Shikamaru was trying to abandon them.
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

NARUTO 112 DISCUSSION

Because it both begins and ends with the two teams getting ready to do something to the other. You could delete the entire rockwall jutsu, get to the main event quicker, and leave out that pointless diversion of a chapter.

EDIT:

Jirouboustaying behind is the only change, and that could have easily been part 1 with (ahem) what starts in the next episode being part 2).

The rock thing further develops their bond as a team and serves to show that Chouji is far from being worthless.
    Stop calling everything filler you fucktard(s).

Good episode. Next week is gonna be niiiice!

Shikamaru is not that great of a genius, I completely figured out his plan.. and so did neji and chouji.
    Funny how shikamaru has not used Naruto for anything because he doesnt know what he can do

didnt we sya that about last episode tho?

poor ep they spent to long too long trying to get out. and kiba *shake shead* hes like homer simpson "i know ill try this!........oh that didnt work, maybe if i do the same thing again it will work!!!...........nope that didnt work either, maybe if i...."

Nontheless it was Kiba's actions that gave Shikamaru the idea.

although it may say that, surly he would have arrived at the same conclusion seconds later? its common sense to try everything and seeing as tho thats choji's prime move then he woudl at some point try to do that.

NARUTO 112 DISCUSSION

Originally posted by: Terracosmo
    The rock thing further develops their bond as a team and serves to show that Chouji is far from being worthless.
    Stop calling everything filler you fucktard(s).

Good episode. Next week is gonna be niiiice!
    not only that, but now jiroubou has been isolated from his team
    how else would this have happened?

you might as well just say "what was the point of kakashi being caught in zabuza's water prison?"
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

NARUTO 112 DISCUSSION

these fillers suck, get on with the battle.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Fucking shit this whole arc is filler gimme Itachayyyyyy

Wow I can't beleive so many of you are bitching about this episode. I haven't downloaded it yet but I am familiar with what happens from the manga.

It is important because it illistrates that despite their best intentions the genin team, for the most part has not experienced real combat. It's nice to see what happens when there thrown into a situation they couldn't have possibly anticipated.

The scene with them being trapped may have been dragged out a bit but honestly don't rush these things. Still need to make sure that the manga has time to get ahead of the anime or else we might have to endure another filler storyline with crappy plots, dumb characters, and more light sabers.