Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: NARUTO 112 DISCUSSION

NARUTO 112 DISCUSSION

id buy that
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

NARUTO 112 DISCUSSION

Originally posted by: Cal_kashi
    Originally posted by: Mut@t@

wrong. the positions of the two commas have always been changing.
    the pupils do move(but not relative to each other),ie. they have always been directly oppossed, in the intro they are no longer directly opposed.
    think of basic chem, how electrons fill in the valence shell in such a way that there is always a maximum distance between them.
    The artist just draws them randomly... that's why they are always changing...

NARUTO 112 DISCUSSION

they re-use intros. i dont think any1 would be stupid enough to animate the same intro everytime they do an ep.
    i still dont get why naruto didnt just go kyuubi(god its bad when i refer to it like ssj). he has no chakra which equals borrow from kyuubi summons uber massive frog or a huge power up.

NARUTO 112 DISCUSSION

Naruto knows better than to harass the frog boss, hes only to be summoned in the situation where Naruto will die almost immediately if he doesnt
    When man invented the bicycle he reached the peak of his attainments. Here was a machine of precision and balance for the convenience of man. And (unlike subsequent inventions for man's convenience) the more he used it, the fitter his body became. Here, for once, was a product of man's brain that was entirely beneficial to those who used it, and of no harm or irritation to others. Progress should have stopped when man invented the bicycle. ~Elizabeth West, Hovel in theHills

NARUTO 112 DISCUSSION

Originally posted by: fremeer
    they re-use intros. i dont think any1 would be stupid enough to animate the same intro everytime they do an ep.
    i still dont get why naruto didnt just go kyuubi(god its bad when i refer to it like ssj). he has no chakra which equals borrow from kyuubi summons uber massive frog or a huge power up.

First off, don't call it 'going kyuubi'. The Kyuubi chakra is part of him, he can control it now, it's there for the taking. BUT: it's still chakra. How would it have made any difference in Jibourou's cave?

Second, Cal_kashi is right. And any frog besides the big ones would have been useless to him.

lucky....

NARUTO 112 DISCUSSION

Originally posted by: Kagari
    Originally posted by: fremeer

First off, don't call it 'going kyuubi'. The Kyuubi chakra is part of him, he can control it now, it's there for the taking. BUT: it's still chakra. How would it have made any difference in Jibourou's cave?

Second, Cal_kashi is right. And any frog besides the big ones would have been useless to him.
    You can't say that kyubi chakra is apart of him. We can't be too sure. Jiraiya said there are 2 kinds of chakra in him. Kyubi and his. Red and Blue. Red one is kyubi's Blue one is Naruto's. TECHNICALLY SPEAKING, they are both Naruto's because kyubi is in his body and he could ask kyubi for it whenever he likes. Even kabuto has said that when he surgically removed the link kyubi had with naruto (or something like that) Naruto wasn't able to heal on his own, therefore blocking off all kyubi's special fx it had on Naruto.

to answer the question regarding the kyubi chakra in the cave, it might have suceeded because the red chakra is a monstrous chakra. its HUGE. we can see nine tails of it. it would work IF naruto was alone because the chakra is destructive, it may take out his own teamates when used.

BUT THE QUESTION IS
    WHY DIDN'T HE SUMMON GAMABUNTA WITH RED CHAKRA?
    WHY DIDN'T NEJI'S BYAKUGAN SEE SHURIKENS FLYING AT SHIKAMARU?

RE: NARUTO 112 DISCUSSION

Here's one...why hasnt naruto made the Rasengan with the Kyubi chakra? that would pwn

neji didnt have byakugan activated at the time, he doesnt ALWAYS leave it on
    and for the gamabunta thing, if you didnt notice, the only jutsus they were able to use inside the prison were taijutsu based. If naruto cant control rasengan in there, there'll be no way he can successfully summon gamabunta
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

he could have summoned gamabunta with kyubi chakra. its not any chakra its massive at once.
    neji should have turned on his byakugan, that cocky lil bastard.

Well, the team thought it was over when Shikamaru caught them all with the Kage Mane. They had no idea what Sakon's second head was capable of, so that was why the Genin team was caught.
    Also, if Naruto summoned Gamabunta, wouldn't the team be crushed by the wall as he is summoned? I mean, going at like 100000 miles/hr (i'm only assuming this since the summon is VERY sudden. It could be more or less.) then hitting a wall that is hardened by fatty's chakra, that has gottta seriously injure or maybe even kill. Just a speculation of mine.

NO CHA-KRA CON-TROL.

TAI-JIT-SU only.

NO CHA-KRA CON-TROL = NO GA-MA-BUN-TA.

There, now that it's been spelled out, I'd like to also point out that Chakra is chakra, be it Kyuubi or not. Either way, the chakra he used would have been abosrbed by Jibo's jutsu. The only difference is he would have abosrbed more.

Also, kooshi's right about them being crushed.

lucky....

besides, even when he's not having chakra constantly drained from his body, naruto still has trouble summoning gamabunta
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Originally posted by: Kagari
    NO CHA-KRA CON-TROL.

TAI-JIT-SU only.

NO CHA-KRA CON-TROL = NO GA-MA-BUN-TA.

There, now that it's been spelled out, I'd like to also point out that Chakra is chakra, be it Kyuubi or not. Either way, the chakra he used would have been abosrbed by Jibo's jutsu. The only difference is he would have abosrbed more.

Also, kooshi's right about them being crushed.
    take a chill pill naruto master. =P there is no absoluteness in naruto , were not kishimoto.

Anyway, if Naruto summoned Gamabunta in the clay prison, they all would have been squashed

It's not about whether or not he could have done it, it's why didn't he even attempt? Usually Naruto just tries all the techniques first, then finds a strategy to use them. Why didn't he even try rasengan or summoning? At first no one knew the fat guy was absorbing their chakra, so why didn't anyone use any ninjutsus? Why didn't Naruto just try to bust a whole in the wall with rasengan right away? Kiba was the only one that actually tried to bust his way out.

as for why he didn't even try the summoning, even naruto is smart enough to realise that he and everyone else would have been crushed by the giant frog

Originally posted by: BOARD_of_command
    It's not about whether or not he could have done it, it's why didn't he even attempt? Usually Naruto just tries all the techniques first, then finds a strategy to use them. Why didn't he even try rasengan or summoning? At first no one knew the fat guy was absorbing their chakra, so why didn't anyone use any ninjutsus? Why didn't Naruto just try to bust a whole in the wall with rasengan right away? Kiba was the only one that actually tried to bust his way out.
    Naruto did try to use Rasengan, but he couldn't because of the chakra drain. The move requires him to maintain perfect control of the chakra which was impossible in his situation.

Originally posted by: hopeknight
    Naruto did try to use Rasengan, but he couldn't because of the chakra drain. The move requires him to maintain perfect control of the chakra which was impossible in his situation.

what he said... after all needing a kage bunshin every time to help him with rasengan proves it even more... he's nowhere to be a chakra control master and seeing via neji's byakugan that the chakra is being distorted by jiroubou's jutsu full chakra control seems highly unlikely...

besides, it's kishimoto's story and we are aware that a lot of things would have gone other way if it was all like RL and everyone would use theirs' abilities to a full potential, but it's NOT, so we have to deal with the fact that characters may not behave like we expect them to behave because it's kishimoto's decision what they will do.

I'll quote myself since some people seem to have trouble reading. This time I even bolded the important text for those that avoid details. So far I've never said Naruto would succeed in breaking the wall.

Artemus Sol

I find it interesting that naruto attempts the rasengan without using clones. Was he trying to use it alone, was he hiding the fact that he was trying his new technique from the others (his back was turned after all), or did the writers just want to have naruto try rasengan without failing at shadow replication?