Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 109 Discussion

Naruto 109 Discussion

Get to it!

Naruto 109 Discussion

hehe yay, finally were onto a very nice, very story filled, very fight filled arc

Naruto 109 Discussion

amazing episode, Sasuke is so cool, cant wait for the next couple episodes. Naruto spoke with a lot of confidence that Sasuke wouldnt accept anything from Oro, i think he'll be really choked to find out Sasuke left the village. Things are gonna get very interesting from here on out it seems, the ending shot of Sasuke and the 4 Sound nin was awesome. Sakura really loves Sasuke, it was a really emotional altercation between them, i hope Sasuke eventually realizes what kind of friends Naruto and Sakura are, wonder how this saga will unfold.

Naruto 109 Discussion

you anime only kids should go download the joke chapter 1. it should be at narutofan.com.

it's a parody of this episode (but in manga obviously).
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Gets more ass than a toilet seat! Eurasian's Avatar

Naruto 109 Discussion

The fighting is pretty hot. The whole "your bones make a low tone" thing..that's pretty creative of kishimoto.

Next week's episode looks like it is going to be good - some of our fav genins return.

I tried my best...

Naruto 109 Discussion

This was some damn good shit.

Though I'll never understand why Sakura is so much love with Sasuke, he never ever showed her any affection.
    If he did, even once, show signs of loving her... that scene where she tries to stop him would have been beautiful.
    Now it just makes Sakura look pathetic.

But yeah, GOOD SHIT!

1 hour next week [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Naruto 109 Discussion

The ending scene was so cool but I don't understand why they would choose someone weaker then them to be their leader. The girl looked pissed at the idea. And was it just my imagination or was Lee going on the mission next week?

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

Naruto 109 Discussion

btw, DB's translation sucked and that's just because one of THE COOLEST character's name wasn't even translated. fgts.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Naruto 109 Discussion

Yah, you guys should read the manga though if you want to know what happens next, its really good.
    www.narutofan.com
    No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you when he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you. I am your enemy from now on. From now on, I am your teacher."
    -Mazer Rackham

Naruto 109 Discussion

Not enough Kakashi.

Naruto 109 Discussion

I quoted a spoiler like an idiot.

RE: Naruto 109 Discussion

Why you post spoilers?? It has been said too many times that people shouldn't do it even if you put warning sings all over the place, I mean seriusly, there's 2 other places where you can put spoilers all you want, yet you choose to put them in the only section of the forum where you shouldn't.
    Now you just gave away the whole arc for those who don't read the manga, you might as well tell us who wins at the end.

You people are all too sensitive. I was spoiled up episode 108 when I was still watching the 3rd-Oro fight, and it didn't ruin much for me. But I guess rules are rules, even if it doesn't harm me.

Naruto 109 Discussion

<--- dumbass spoiler

1. dont spoil even if its something we all expect. rules are rules. if it hasn't happened in the anime, its not to be mentioned AT ALL.

2. amazing fucking ep. the whole scene with sakura was very touching, but like terra said, theres no fucking reason behind all that emotion. shes just a whore who wants some cock. still, the fight scene was pretty nice, and ofcourse sasuke going off with the sound nins was like the biggest fuckign cliffhanger ever....waiting for the next ep will be hell. and OMG, that genin fight scene from the intro isn't just for effect after all then. i assume they'll b up against the sound nins, or maybe "curse seal sasuke"......either way its gonna be pwnage!!!! i wonder if lee will join the fight as well. in the preview he still had his bandages and stuff.

for sure shika is the leader of the group....kiba will be intellegence, and naruto and neji are the muscle. dunno what chouji will eb doing though. man, i can't wait for this ep [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Naruto 109 Discussion

Originally posted by: Eurasian
    The whole "your bones make a low tone" thing..that's pretty creative of kishimoto.
    That was just stupid. Good episode though.

No spoilers. For those who had to get their posts edited, you won't get another warning.

Originally posted by: Assassin
    1. dont spoil even if its something we all expect. rules are rules. if it hasn't happened in the anime, its not to be mentioned AT ALL.

2. amazing fucking ep. the whole scene with sakura was very touching, but like terra said, theres no fucking reason behind all that emotion. shes just a whore who wants some cock. still, the fight scene was pretty nice, and ofcourse sasuke going off with the sound nins was like the biggest fuckign cliffhanger ever....waiting for the next ep will be hell. and OMG, that genin fight scene from the intro isn't just for effect after all then. i assume they'll b up against the sound nins, or maybe "curse seal sasuke"......either way its gonna be pwnage!!!! i wonder if lee will join the fight as well. in the preview he still had his bandages and stuff.

for sure shika is the leader of the group....kiba will be intellegence, and naruto and neji are the muscle. dunno what chouji will eb doing though. man, i can't wait for this ep [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img]
    Wow you sure sound excited about this. I thought it was an alright episode. Around the end I thought Naruto would jump out of the bushes and try to stop Sasuke, but didn't happen.

It appears Shika will be the squad leader next episode, though I think Naruto should be leader. It's true that Shika's real smart, but his personality isn't suited for leader status. He's suited for a behind-the-stage role, not the leader of a combat squad.

shika is an official chuunin, i guess that made him the most experianced person for being leader i suppose. he is insanely smart so imo he's best suited for being a leader.

for a second there, I seriously thot he stabbed the bitch...

I love the use of leaves, and the clouds over the moon and all that, for a second i thot he was gonna stay.

this is totally back to the naruto we loved... and I COMPLETELY understand why manga readers were pissed at the filler.

Originally posted by: Assassin

for sure shika is the leader of the group....kiba will be intellegence, and naruto and neji are the muscle. dunno what chouji will eb doing though. man, i can't wait for this ep [img][/img] [img][/img] [img][/img]
    I really doubt that kiba is the intellingent one... cuz shikamaru should be number 1 for intellingence, kiba good for scouting, neji good for scouting as well as he can see what is behind him, and see further ahead, and naruto will be a duracell battery, and chouji wil be a tank.