Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Naruto 109 Discussion

RE: Naruto 109 Discussion

Well, that Sound giril should be pretty strong, considering how much trash talk she has. Makes it sound like she can defeat any of them 1v1. Well, this is what it seems like to me.

Originally posted by: Hotsuma
    I would have done Sakura before I left Konoha. That damn idiot Sasuke. He's got her completely dick-whipped, and he still isn't doing anything.

damn fool, that Sasuke guy.
    That's why we call him Sasgay! All he needed to do was drop his pants.

About their height in that picture:
    The Sound 4 is standing behind Sasuke, so Sasuke appears taller because he is standing closer to our vision while they stand in the background.
    It seems pretty obvious and I fail to see how anyone could miss it. :/
    Only thats not possible, since their feet all line up, meaning they are standing all in a row, next to each other.

Wether he's that tall or not, it was obviously just an artist decision to make the shot look cooler.

i think it was the artists decision to make it look cooler too, it would be kinda wierd to have the leader in the middle whose the shortest

It was a good episode.... But one of my fuckin spoiler friends kill it for me a long time ago when it was just in the manga.... that bitch....
    I Don't like to say anything twice

people's heights vary, why don't we just go with that.

Actually, they're all at least a little bit taller than him. I've known people in their 20s to be fairly short, and also people in their early teens to be rather tall. I don't know why everyone thinks this is so weird. Jirobou (the fat guy) is a great deal taller than him.
    I think I know precisely what I mean
    when I say it's a schpadoinkle day

Who cares about the height? The point is, that last picture is COOL, haha.

Their feet don't line up, their ankles do. Their shoes might be a bit taller, so their ankles still line up even though they're farther away.

since sakura and sasuke thread got locked.. i will say it here.. .. i think sakura was acting like a whore or something to sasuke.. "i will make you happy" whatever.. she knows nothing about him to do anything that will make him happy... and only thing she can do is annoying him saying stuff like "oh the reason that naruto is childish is because he didn't have parents" " oh sasuke thnaks for saving me..... oh you are being modest (even when sasuke is annoyed that naruto was the one who saved her.. etc,... whatever.. he does not love her.. and he doesn't care about girls to begin with because he cares more about power and revenge...

and she should have known that saying i love you sasuke is not gonna bring him back..

WHY is that she isa cting like her love is like totoally selfless when all she has is a selfish crush... not even love.. if she loved him at all... she would learn to know him, and make him happy at least.. and would have kept the promise that she will be stronger than both to protect them

her pretend that her love is so selfless annoys me too mcuh.. and even konohamaru, even a baby would have said better things to stop sasuke.. V_V baka her.. at least what she could have done is get naruto, sasuke.. or even hokage..

by the time sakura had ran off to get anyone, sasuke would've been miles away. so funny how all the girls are so upset about sakura and sasuke, it's almost ridiculous.
    www.rolleyes.net/

Financial aspect of my life is revealed.

Originally posted by: miaka
    since sakura and sasuke thread got locked.. i will say it here.. .. i think sakura was acting like a whore or something to sasuke.. "i will make you happy" whatever.. she knows nothing about him to do anything that will make him happy... and only thing she can do is annoying him saying stuff like "oh the reason that naruto is childish is because he didn't have parents" " oh sasuke thnaks for saving me..... oh you are being modest (even when sasuke is annoyed that naruto was the one who saved her.. etc,... whatever.. he does not love her.. and he doesn't care about girls to begin with because he cares more about power and revenge...

and she should have known that saying i love you sasuke is not gonna bring him back..

WHY is that she isa cting like her love is like totoally selfless when all she has is a selfish crush... not even love.. if she loved him at all... she would learn to know him, and make him happy at least.. and would have kept the promise that she will be stronger than both to protect them

her pretend that her love is so selfless annoys me too mcuh.. and even konohamaru, even a baby would have said better things to stop sasuke.. V_V baka her.. at least what she could have done is get naruto, sasuke.. or even hokage..
    you know so much about sasuke, MAYBE YOU DESERVE HIM ^_^ DO I SENSE JEALOUSY MM HMM

lol... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img] it's not jealousy.. i just can't stand sakura.. she never cease to annoy me..

@mutata: hmm well.. she had been with naruto whole time...and she pretty much turned naruto down when he said he will walk her home..

Naruto 109 Discussion

it seems people think that the best solution to keeping sasuke from leaving the village was to tell on him
    yeah, maybe if they send him to his room he wont be able to leave [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

no, if they want sasuke to stay, they have to convince him to stay, not force him to
    kakashi and sakura tried, now its naruto's turn
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07