Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Naruto 109 Discussion

Naruto 109 Discussion

Fantastic episode, though I too don't understand why the Sounds would make Sasuke their leader.

And Shika needs to be leader if for no other reason than he's got the rank.

If the villiage had thought Naruto would have made a good leader, they would have made him a Chuunin too.

Naruto 109 Discussion

shika became the leader not only because of his rank but also because of his analyzation and stragetic skills
    naruto doesnt really think through anything much, instead he uses kage bunshin to fight most enemies, though he has come up with some nice strageties in the past - he still isnt a leader type that would be able to take care of the rest of the members

i dont know if the sound were just saying the leader thing to make sasuke happy or they were referring to oro wanting to take over sasukes body and make it his, but it is kinda wierd

i think sakura likes sasuke so much is because people tend to like what they cant seem to grasp

sasuke saying thank you to sakura, i dont really know why he did so other than to make her not scream and calm her down enough to have a moment to knock her unconscious

well, cant wait for the next one hour special

Naruto 109 Discussion

sakura got pwned.
    gg

RE: Naruto 109 Discussion

Still, despite Shika's smarts, his personality doesn't qualify him for a leader role. He's not the kind of guy that others look up to and definitely not the kind of guy that would look out for his teammates.

sasuke's the leader of the sound 4 because he is orochimaru's favorite.....and they worship orochimaru
    10/4/04 - 8/20/07

Naruto 109 Discussion

Chouji seems to look up to Shika. He probably knows him the best too so that's why. Shika got my respect when he put his life on the line to save Sakura Naruto and that doggy from those ninjas when they were chasing Gaara and Sasuke. sure he had to be saved but he woulda died if he hadnt have been , thats a good person for a leader, one who puts his teammates first no matter the cost. He's insanely smart so he can think up good strategies and put guys like Naruto and Neji's skills to the fullest use.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

first sakura's apples get slapped away now she gets owned again. the little fight between sasuke and the sound 4 was entertaining.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

I think shika would be a good leader since he is awesome at chess and that requires a lot of tactics and thoughts. Plus he is a Chuunin and has a very high IQ. I think the rest should back him up cos he isn't the best of fighters and runs outta chakra quick. Can't wait for next week's 1 hour special!!!!11!!1!eleventyone!!!111!
    I don't care who I have to fight!
    If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death!
    If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
    If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
    And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from beyond the grave!

Naruto 109 Discussion

Originally posted by: DarthEnder
    Fantastic episode, though I too don't understand why the Sounds would make Sasuke their leader.

And Shika needs to be leader if for no other reason than he's got the rank.

If the villiage had thought Naruto would have made a good leader, they would have made him a Chuunin too.
    i think the reason y sakuke became the leader its because he haven't been able to fully controll over his seal power yet, remeber when sakuke used the seal power and got knock down by the sound nin.

y would the four sound ninja following orochimaru order when he's handicapped?

Naruto 109 Discussion

This was a pretty good episode. Nice mix of action + dialogue. That guy with the apparent extra head on his back, I wonder how his technique works. Yeah, it's most likely a sound attack, but how does it work? We'll probably find out later on.
    I still think the scene with Sasuke and Sakura shouldn't have been as long as it should have been. It's plain obvious that Sasuke won't listen. I just loved it when he deceived her, then gave the cheap shot, haha. YEAH, IN YOUR FACE SAKURA! lol
    I agree with AssertnFailure about Sasuke being the leader of the 4 Sound ninjas since he's Orochimaru's favorite. I guess that's logical since some people are actually like that.
    Heh, next episode is gonna be AWESOME. I wonder how Shikamaru came up with the team he planned out. COME SOON!! lol

Originally posted by: animefreak
    y would the four sound ninja following orochimaru order when he's handicapped?
    He could still own all four of them with his tongue/sword.

because Orochimaru would still own them no mater what. common man ... he kicked Tsunades ass even wtihout his arms ... and Jaryha (ok soo he was intoxicated) he still fought insanely well without his hands. Also, that whole fight with the four sound nins was awesome ... everytime he would think he won he would loose again. Priceless and that whole scene with Sakura ... I couldn't help but feel for the girl ... I mean first the apples ... but now being somebodies bitch and being tossed asside like a rag doll.

Best quote ever "after all this time ... your still annoying." My god that was worse then the apples and knocking her out ... I mean she pours her heart out to him and he just blantly slaps her across the face, reaches into her heart and crushes it without batting an eye.

I can't wait to see the next episode though ... but I am finding I've been itching to just read the manga and stop the bloody waiting.

The sound nins worship Orochimaru as a person, not as a fighter. They probably met him the same way Zaku did and agreed to his power proposal. He's like a savior to them.

True. Who else is gonna help those freaks of nature?

And..y'know..that whole war against Konoha thing.

Since a lot of people loved that last scene, I decided for kicks to post the picture up.

[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RwC1Av4Uje3NUwyLJWQamz1H0c9PEQEHP1Ahr4mjFH3H1DLHg 7Flxek35uSR3lBY9iGYEscS6cenqPFL7*WjCL6zQMTWGZiFSxK tIAI*7Ek/4Sound%2BSasuke.JPG[/img]

that picture rules, Sasuke looks like such a badass, same with the rest of his crew.

Sad thing is, he got owned multiple times.

meh, he did alright.

Kakashi would've owned all of them with one eye closed and reading a book.

That place over there........ahh never mind

Why are all five of them almost exactly the same height, thats just weird looking Sasukes 12/13 and hes almost the same size as those full grown adult people

R.I.P Captain America.