Well if people wondered how on earth such a green captain was given command of Minerva within the first 5 minutes of the ep you may have your answer. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] After that I'm happy to say that Isaac, and Deakka are back. It also appears its not Blue Cosmos doing this drop but some rogue Zaft faction. There is one hell of an argument in the "common room" Cagalli and Athrun overhear a comment then she start hollering, then Shinn gets pissed and really does a verbal assault on Cagalli. Athrun makes a comment that seems to put Shinn in place and he goes off. Wish I understood Japanese. Boy is Athrun gonna get introuble when he gets back. Sneaking off to pilot a Zaku after leaving Cagalli asleep in bed. No they didn't sleep together.

For the ep in raw check tokyotosho. Otherwise by monday or tuesday Seed-Fansubs should make a release and download fast so we can see what teh chitchat about. Next ep is gonna rock. Deakka and Athrun fighting together again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Moderator edit: Thread description was edited out.