Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: sasuke vs. lee

RE: sasuke vs. lee

doesnt kakashi say he trained up sasuke's speed up only in the 1 month training in preparation for the chidori?
    chidori is a great technique in the right circumstances but not in a close handed 1 on 1 combat since chidori needs some start up run to get the necessary speed.

and i doubt lee would do primary lotus in those circumstances since it destroys his body pretty badly. cant wait for lee to come back in the next arc, its obvious he coming back otherwise why have that stupid part with tsunade geting a 58% chance at success thing.

btw i still think sasuke would win as long as he doesnt use chidori, if he uses chidori he gone for. remember this aint DBZ(no matter what people might say) the strongest move isnt always the best move.

this is a pretty stupid question, don't ya think?

when Sasuke faught Gaara at the ring, we saw Lee almost cracking down with tears cuz he realized that he lost again to a genius and that all his hard work for years was outdone by a month... he actaully says (this is what I remember, don't bother me on words) "when we faught, i told you that even if you can see my movement, you can't react. but now you have the same speed as me, and you have the eye...".

Lee can't do anything but Taijutsu, Sasuke is superior to Lee in taijutsu (seeing how he has the advantge of the sharingan), so basically, Lee can't do shit.

sig made by Itachi-y2k5, thanks, dude!
    Currently Watching: probably a show directed at 9 years old girls, lets be honest.

You know the important distinction between Batman and me? Batman is fictional. In real life, there isn't always an alternative.

yeah, man thats what i thought.

and why would chidori make you lose a fight? fremeer u didn't even explain. What's wrong with a head start? im pretty sure with his speed he can head start whenever he wants to.

he uses chidori, lee dodges it and sasuke left with half his chakra left, not a great start is it.
    lee did admit that sasuke achieved his speed but he also said that sasuke had to use up alot if stamina to keep up the speed. sasuke can not last as long in a taijutsu fight as lee can. lee is also better at taijutsu because he has trained more in it. sasuke copied like 1-2 moves from lee do you think that lee only has 2 taijutsu moves. in a tai justu fight both would be unable to hurt each other but lee would last longer.
    thats why sasuke needs all his chakra to keep up with lee. he cant waster chakra on a move that might miss in close range fighting.
    chidori needs to components which make is useless on a moving opponent.
    1) it needs some decent speeds so you need a basic run up at least.
    2) it takes a while to start up the chidori so he could get wasted before he finished the technique

on a side not can lee walk on water or up stuff?

Well, when Sasuke is sitting there, making sounds, charging up his chidori. Lee would elbow him in the face.
    It's not a hard concept.

In the fight with Naruto, Sauske didn't seem to have overwhelming speed....Naruto actually seemed to be able to do a reasonable job keeping up using just Taijitsu in the beginning. Maybe Sasuke is really outta shape after lying in bed for so long.

Originally posted by: IamSpazzy
    In the fight with Naruto, Sauske didn't seem to have overwhelming speed....Naruto actually seemed to be able to do a reasonable job keeping up using just Taijitsu in the beginning. Maybe Sasuke is really outta shape after lying in bed for so long.
    nah it is because he wasn't wearing his Nike sandals.

Although....who's to say Sasuke can't open the Gates too!

Kakashi watched Lee open his gates with his Sharingan, so that means he can probably copy that. So then if Kakashi opens the gates while Sasuke watched with his sharingan, then he could learn how to do it too!

Ahh-hmmmmm

sasuke vs. lee

I'm quite sure that Lee is far faster than Sasuke. When they fought the first time Lee didn't even remove the weights, never mind opening the Gates. The only thing that Sasuke has over Lee is that Lee's been injured, and unable to train.

Originally posted by: DarthEnder

Kakashi watched Lee open his gates with his Sharingan, so that means he can probably copy that. So then if Kakashi opens the gates while Sasuke watched with his sharingan, then he could learn how to do it too!

Ahh-hmmmmm
    I believe that even being able to copy doesn't mean he could handle it. The incredible strain on the body would be more than Sasuke could handle. He may be able to do Secondary Lotus, but I doubt he could open as many gates as Lee has trained to do.

sasuke vs. lee

I don't think that sharingan actually allows you to copy anything. Sasuke still doesn't know how to do Kage Bushin. I think that it allows you to see how things are done, but it's dependent on your memory in order actually learn a new jitsu...Orochimaru and Kakashi both probably have phenomenal memories.

So maybe Sakura with sharingan would be good.

Ahh-hmmmmm
    Kakashi cannot copy the gates from Rock or Gai simply b/c its a jutsu that involves physical change and the sharingon can copy only tai,gen, and ninjutsu.

man rocklee would bitch saskue.. remember the first time they faught rocklee still had his ankle weights on and saskue was being totally bitched.. rocklee wasnt even trying the first time. even though saskue has the same speed as rocklee without the gates his stamina is not so good.. if all goes bad for rock open a gate

sasuke vs. lee

i say Sasuke cause he seems like a badass now

sasuke vs. lee

...Even with the crutches, lee would own sasuke.

Awesome user with default custom title Jman's Avatar

Ahh-hmmmmm
    Opening the gates cannot be copied.

Formerly known as 'Animemaster'

Its true opening the gates cannot be copied. And thats not he point, Kakashi trained Sasuke after watching Lee's fight, he saw the impressive speed without the wieghts ... and he trained Sasuke to be just as fast with or without them ... atleast thats what I remember. Also Sharengen offers insight, you can copy the tai,nin,gin stuff but you can't copy the chakra control elements of it (thus rasengen is hard to copy) but it offers an insight to the move ... essentially you just have to hit the right chakra level and control and your set.

But anyway ... Lee and Sasuke are pretty even ... but Chidori just like Guy said is devistating at close range. It uses the fastest movement of the human body ... the thrust and with Sharengen offering the insight to see and know where his opponent will move its pretty hard to dodge it. Thats why I personnaly think the argumen with Chidori being his downfall dosen't hold any water so to speak.

Both are good taijutsus ... and no doubt it would be a kickass fight. But I personnaly think in a simple fight between the two ... Sasuke would be ontop (I'll bet barely) if its a quick fight of skill. If Lee prolongs it ... then Sasuke would become slower and not as strong but his Chakara would still be there. Also Kakashi is aware of tha gates and if you remember he was quite upset with Guy (or rather surpised) that he tought it to Lee ... so its entirely possible Sasuke is aware of the gates and could be taught it by Kakashi.

just a food for thought.

sasuke vs. lee

heh, I rather not have known my/or have a family then to see them die in front of me.

Sasuke is far from weak minded. If he was, he'll prolly not be a ninja or heck prolly be in a nut house. Also Rock would win with gates open hands down.

Sasuke reached the same speed as Rock when he had the weights on. He copied the speed of Lee when he got set up for the lotus before the tournament, which he should still have the weights on. He didn't even get to watch Lee again in action during the Lee Vs Gaara fight so there's no way sasuke could be as fast as a unweighted Lee. As for chidori hitting Lee, thats impossible for Lee since he's just uber fast and can simply dodge a simple linear attack.
    I don't care who I have to fight!
    If he rips my arms off, I'll kick him to death!
    If he rips my legs off, I'll bite him to death!
    If he rips my head off, I'll stare him to death!
    And if he gouges out my eyes, I'll curse him from beyond the grave!

What some people are forgetting here is the `tie em up` move Sasuke used against Oro in the forest of death.

tie up move + chidori = Ouch for Lee.

I would argue that Lee would speed outta the closing trap of wires as sasuke pulls them tight, but the problem is Oro, who is pretty damn fast, was pinned to the tree in seconds. So not sure if Lee could escape it.

Then again...even if he was trapped by the wires, Sasuke still has to charge up, and run at him with Chidori, and I'm pretty sure he would have broken the wires and danced 5 times around sasuke by the time that happens..even without the gates.

and with the gates..ouch time for Sasuke.