Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: FF7 Advent Children

FF7 Advent Children

Check out the new trailer
    http://mokkori59.free.fr/trailers/ff_ac.wmv
    It's frickin awesome!

It's official that Nanaki, Barret, and the Turks are in it.

I'm still totally amazed by the animation of this movie. It's simply revolutionary. Look at Tifa in this trailer, she looks so real!

FF7 Advent Children

anyone know where i can get FF7 full for PC?

i wanna play hte game before seeing the movie

RE: FF7 Advent Children

Holy shit, this film will rule so hard, and I heard thye are releasing the full version of FF7 fully redone with new graphics and the full story line.

FF7 Advent Children

Originally posted by: Assassin
    anyone know where i can get FF7 full for PC?

i wanna play hte game before seeing the movie
    If you talking bout downloading it then you can get it from http://www.suprnova.org. Just go to search and type it in.

(Aeon's Top 5 Anime ATM)One Piece,Shakugan no Shana Second,Gundam 00,Naruto,Bleach

FF7 Advent Children

Originally posted by: Lefty
    Holy shit, this film will rule so hard, and I heard thye are releasing the full version of FF7 fully redone with new graphics and the full story line.
    Where have you heard that ?? I really hope this is true [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

EDIT : wow, it *is* true ^^ Link

FF7 Advent Children

There should be a FF7 Ultima Edition on Suprnova, it's about 2/3 the size of the original version. I'm still surprised you still haven't played the game yet!

Oh and about the remake, I'm not sure about that. They're making a lot of spin offs, but from what I heard they're not remaking the game.

And Before Crisis, and Crisis Core (2006). Well I hope they do and I hope it comes out for PC since I don't have PS2

Yes they are. Your thinking of the vincent spin of game for FF7.

and if i'm not mistaken there is another game about the Turks on mobile phone

Oh man, this is gonna be so awesome. First an FF movie, a remake of ALL THREE GAMES that for the PS1, the Vincent spin-off game....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. The FF goodness is back in the air again. W00t!!
    This fantastic Sousuke sig was made by the one and only Lucifus! Thanks man!

And this FF goodness better save the franchise since the last games have fucked it up big-time.
    While I'm pumped for this movie I can't help to be sad over the fact that the magic moments I had with FF6 and FF7 can never be excelled, especially not with the direction Square is going... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

I know! Pay-to-play, what the hell were they thinking?!

hey FFXI is good. so dont diss it. Yessssss we is no tolerate insultzzzzz to our precioussssss

Awesome user with default custom title Deblas's Avatar

Now this is my kind of discussion[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

OMG I finally get to see a new FF7:AD trailer which by the way its the best i've seen yet. I finally know everyone it's going to be in it. and was that an ultima weapon[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]. and i've seen a lot of images showing that aries is going to appear. i really hope she plays an important part. NO doubt that this movie is gonna kick ass.

--------------------------------"THE DROPOUT CREW"-------------------------------
    ___________________Captain Dropout For Life__________________

FF7 Advent Children

Originally posted by: Cyrano
    Originally posted by: Lefty
    Where have you heard that ?? I really hope this is true [img][/img]

EDIT : wow, it *is* true ^^ Link
    By Yukiyoshi Ike Sato, GameSpot POSTED: 01/26/01 04:25 PM
    *cough* that is on the bottom of the article. The remakes have been cancelled for some time now.

Originally posted by: PossiblE

*cough* that is on the bottom of the article. The remakes have been cancelled for some time now.
    Shame on me for trusting Gamespot news to much and not checking the date of the news ! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
    Were did you see it was cancelled ? Maybe it's just postponed...

FF7 Advent Children

Hmm, I can't edit my post to add more.

Anyways, I'm pretty sure it was Square that announced they are not doing the remakes. I could search for the article, but I don't feel like it.

I think I read that article on IMDB

I think i read that article as well.